The discussions

Replacing cell values

Solved

Hi, My requirement is to replace the cell values only for a given range. And my range is only the cell values in a given single column. Below is t...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2012 by
abhi

Lost security lock password

Solved

Hello, I have a nokia xpress music 5130-C. I set my security lock password as 55555. But now it is not taking the password. I tried the defau...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Create a infopath sheet

Hello, I want to make a file in infopath where we capture the service complains and generate the case id for different customer, every customer ha...

rizvisa1

Question of ms office

Hello, dear sir , ms office 2007 Ki file ms office 2003 main kese khulagi. ...

pcsces

Automatic mail notifier and sender

Hello, can any one help me! my problem is that i need to sent a mail after every hour with a same text but the time is different for the next...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2012 by
sunny2u86

Auto-formatting

Hello, all! I hope for some advice to a problem I've been stuck with to perform manually and getting rather sick of it. May I know if it is poss...

4 replies Last reply on 25 May 2012 by
DeathByExcel

Vba macro help

Solved

Hello, I have a report that I am using for a customer of mine that lists there kits in a matrix for me. Once in a while I find an error where a kit...

3 replies Last reply on 24 May 2012 by
froggy7897

Vba problem

Hello, thanks foryour attention.infact I am working in a company where I have to enter the data on the daily basis.So sheet2 is changes.bu sheet o...

5 replies Last reply on 24 May 2012 by
TrowaD

Vba problem

Hello, In sheet 2 ,I have these fields and in sheet1, I have these plus some more. Order # PO # Item # Description Lease Rate Rental Serial ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 May 2012 by
TrowaD

Not able to respond to emails from outlook

Hello, I am having a serious problem responding to my emails from my inbox at outlook express !! Please help this is my business email and it is now a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Software can not set password

Hello, Software from my drive was deleted by mistake . i copied it from other drive but does not work . I have 500 GB WD essential External HD . w...

Ambucias

Convert numbers to spelling

Hello, I would like know how am I to change the spell number with "ONLY" behind? Example:- 12,600.00 = TWELVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED ONLY Tha...

RWomanizer

Calculations days hours minutes (dd mm:hh)

Hello, I used office 2003. In excell 2003 i used to format cells to dd hh:mm from dd/mm/yy hh:mm, in order to do calculations and i didn;t have a p...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2012 by
Mehedad

Using baht() function

Hello, In all system i had used to change the number into text using =baht() function in excel i.e. =baht(a1) a1 = 1234...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2012 by
Mehedad

How do i use vlookup to compare these numbers

Hello, I don't know how to use Vlookup and I need to compare these two sources of data. Could some please help me with results? Thank you soooo ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel conditional formatting

Hello, I am working with a mid sized spreadsheet (around 500 rows) and Am trying to set the formatting so that if a date is earlier than today, it w...

4 replies Last reply on 21 May 2012 by
Josh

Conditional formatting using dates

Solved

Hello, I have a training spreadsheet which I enter the date someone has undergone training. I want a red, amber, green system to alert me when traini...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2012 by
Ant

Excel 2003 vba-transferring selected data

Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new sheet (I'll call this spreadsheet ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2012 by
pcsces

Macro for copy data for only two same column

Closed

Hello, i want macro for copy data for only two same column in all worksheets to one new worksheet in a workbook , column name like B or F . in all t...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2012 by
pcsces

Password remove

Solved

Hello, memory card password recovery software from nokia c2-00 Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.19

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Split mutiple columns in sets of 40

Solved

Hello, I have data in 3 columns A,B,C and it goes to 1000 rows, I want it to be splitted in sets of 40 each . Like first 40 then next 40 and so on...

7 replies Last reply on 12 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Searching keyword

Hello, I hope I'm clear enough.... I was tasked to create a database of questions and responses in excel. What I'm trying to do is for the user...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Convert a text number col to text column

Hello, Pls could you help me with this. I have a column in number format. this column contains 'NULL' (literally 'NULL' populated) in some of the...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2012 by
Josh

Copying from multiple wb in 1 folder to 1 wb

Solved

Hello, You guys have been a great help for all my naive questions, so I have another for you. When it comes to architecting the layout of the cod...

19 replies Last reply on 11 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Commission comparison table

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 11.0 I have a commission table that is configured as such: A B ...

5 replies Last reply on 10 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy cell and its formating in excel

Hello, One thing that I have not been able to figure out is how to Duplicate a cell and its current Highlighted color. For example: Shee...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

How to format date

I copied transactions in Excel using CTRL C and CTRL V. I am trying to format the date e.g. 20/4/2011 to mm/yy (April 11) it is not formating. How d...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel 2010 - copy filled in cells

Hello, I have a Workbook that contains a number of worksheets related to estimating costs. On one worksheet I have a several sections that use dro...

TrowaD

Excle formula

Solved

Hello, Dear People, I have a small Requirement in Excel. Can you please help me out? Problem Description: Content of Raw Material Prices are...

TrowaD

Excel 2010 date formula conditional question

Hello, I have a date a visa was issued. The visa expires 1 year from that date. I wish to highlight the relevant column in Red to mark that is d...

TrowaD

Forget password...?

Solved

Hello, i use floder protect 1.9.2 unfortunately i forget my password so how can i know my password please help me.... Configuration: Windows XP...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Forgotten password for my acer 5315

Solved

Hello I have an acer aspire 5315 and broke my charger, I have only just got it back on now and completely forgotten my password. I have treasured pics...

Ambucias

Dell im10-3354dd5 passwords don't work

Solved

Hello, Dell inspiron iM10-3354DD5 ,service tag 9FK9QK1,need bios and HDd password . I hv all info on comp, receipt everything I wrote down passwor...

jack4rall

Read pdf on samsung

Hello, please help me how to open pdf on samsung E6112 Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.19

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Copy data from one sheet to another

Hello, Dear All, i am running a small business of mine and i want this working, let me tell you first all about it There are 100 people t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Taking deflaut value as 10 in out put table.

Hello, I want to create a excel sheet in which there will be some column which will get the input in alphabets and numeric values. The last column...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2012 by
Josh

Date format is not changed pivot table

Hello, i had change the date format from 20 May 2011 to May 2011 around 6000 rows but when i use pivot table the date format is not changed it wa...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Retrive value to empty cell

Solved

Hello, Hope you can help me... The user select a value from a list (in Column B), then Excel need to find this value from a column (Column D) o...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2012 by
Ornitor

Need help copying rows please

Hello all, I'm using Excel 2007 and I'm having trouble figuring out a way to move complete rows from one workbook to another. Currently I am utili...

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

How to calculate number of years between date

Hello, How do you calculate days or years between 2 dates that are in different centuries. Example: birth 4/16/1891 and death 5/23/1924? Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
aquarelle

Checking if a worksheet exists

Hello, I'm back again. I'm trying to determine if a worksheet exists in a workbook. If it does, I want to skip to the end of the code and do...

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
aquarelle

Need help with vlookup or need formula

Hello, I'm trying to compare the data between Worksheet1: S_Subject and Worksheet2: A_Subject. I need a formula that will allow me to "match" ...

8 replies Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Help with macro needed.....

Hello, Really the help of a pro here.... I have a master data sheet which details all payable items in our finance system and the user they are...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

How can i lookup and count mulitple names?

Hello, Can someone please help me? I have a excel file that has over 50K records and I need to identify all duplicate names row from row....is t...

3 replies Last reply on 1 May 2012 by
TrowaD

Pdf file convewrsion

Solved

I am having a similar problem to the one I have copied into the e mail below. It seems all of my adobe acrobat files have been converted word documen...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Charlie

How to concanate two cells "line by line"

Solved

Hello, I have one cell that has names separated with alt + enter. On the other cell, I have additional information on those names (also separate...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Duffy

Text to n rows + copy row and insert n times

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate your help with a macro I am trying to create in Excel 2007. My data is as follows: Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4 D...

34 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Duffy

Excel macro - set and autofill a range?

Solved

Hello, I recorded a macro for excel and part of the code is to create an index column that fills the cell with a row count (i.e. A2=1, A3=2, etc.)...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Joe G

Transferring data from one worksheet to anoth

Hello, I have data compiled in different tabs - i have one sheet that is a sum of the data. There is text and numbers. How do I set it up that the...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
TrowaD

Show date when amend excel sheet

Hello, How to set a formula, so that everytime I do a change in a cell or a cell range - todays date appear in a different cell. In other words...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Mehedad
Results 5301 - 5350 out of a total of 12,260