The discussions

Excel matching formula

Hello, i am not an expert excel user and i figured what im trying to do is pretty basic. I have data in 2 columns and the result column. I wanted ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
data_encoder

How to install pdf reader in micromax q5fb mobile phone

Solved

Hello, Please tell me the steps on how to install pdf reader in my micromax q5fb mobile and how to store file in ebook and how to make use of it? ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Config outlook 2010 and connct to yahoo

Hello, I wanna config. my Outlook 2010 First question is : "Server" Where can I find the answer please. Configuration: Windows XP / I...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Refresh outlook automatically

Solved

Hello, How to make outlook refresh itself automatically so as I don't have to click on send/receive everytime ?

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
ahned

Excel formula help

Hello, I'm trying to create an excel formula to say the following, but can't seem to figure out how to write this formula out. IF ((A*B)35000)...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Colour the cell using formula

Hello, I am trying to prepare a worksheet which would help me to find out the payment status. Column 1, Row 1 : Todays date The below detail...

venkat1926

Powerpoint password remover

Hello, I dont remove my power point password and forget it so how can remove it? i down load some softwere from net but it was not working so pls gu...

pcsces

Comparing data in multiple spread sheets...

Hello, Kindly help me with this. Your help is appreciative. I have one column in worksheet1 and two columns in worksheet2, and two columns in ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
raod720

Product key for msword 2007

Hello, How do I find out what my product key is? Thanks. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.7

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
aquarelle

Look at the greater value and use in formula

Solved

Hello, Can someone assist me with a formula that will look at the greater number and then use it in a formula. Currenly my formula is =IF(OR(G2...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
Gouws

Excel: if then question

Hello, I've got 2 questions. First one is I have an if statement look like this but something is wrong: =IF(C31>400), C31*0.8, C31*0.9 And i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel question

Solved

Hello, I have one worksheet with with all of my emails (both good and bad) D2:D3843 and another worksheet A2:A1061 with all good emails and I need...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
Gio

Help so lost with the excel =look up

Hi So i got my Stock codes in cell A2-999 and in cell C2-999 all my new prices(with updated prices) and my old list in A2-999(sheet 2)in decending...

TrowaD

I cant remember my password for my memory crd

Hello, Hello, I have a 2GB memory card and i have used it on nearly all my phone's just recently i put a password on it and totally forgot wha...

pcsces

Excel color coding

Hello, I am working on a problem that I can't fix. I want to type in a cell a date like say 12/01/2012. Then 30 days before this date I want it ...

TrowaD

Adding numbers once

Hello, Hello, On one sheet I have names and next to the names I have numbers. On the second sheet I have a list of names with the corresponding...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
TrowaD

Count the time in excel columns

Hello, I have a requirement, in a column the time is displayed as below, now i need for the date 10/9/2010 i need the count of B2 for every one ho...

venkat1926

Start autofilter from second row

Hello, How to apply filter for sheets which already have a lot of data? but need to start filter from second or third row , as few rows in the ...

venkat1926

Class result in excel

Solved

Hello, I have worksheet of class result.In column A there are names of students. In column B i have marks. I want a formula which tell me the name...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by

Can't see the words in my computer

Hello, I am havinga problem where the words in my computer look like when ink irs running out of the pen. i can't see anything at all. so where c...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
jaunglia

Moving column into rows

Hi I'm preparing weekly sales report on category sold per shoping chart. There are 100 categories (Category will be header) and all the data extr...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

No browsers working after removal of virus.

Solved

I've tried chrome, Ie, opera, and firefox. I've recently had a virus and it was removed, but I think it damaged some stuff. I used malwarebytes and su...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
superstarfish

If date in cell is greater than date in cell

Solved

Hello, I am a beginner with formulas in Excel. I am working with dates formatted dd/mm/yyyy. I need a formula that will return a value of yes or ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
TrowaD

Excel =if?

Im trying to put a =IF function in one cell to refer to another cell. After that i want it to post the results in yet another cell. If that makes sens...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
TrowaD

Password recovery

Hello, dear sir someone hack my password . in which my important document . so please help me . my email id is ritesha1975@gmail.com send me please...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
re_mi

Save my file from being deleted by mistake

Hello, for Windows 7, I want to make sure certain files in all the partitions of my hard disk cannot not be deleted without my permission /...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
re_mi

Comparing colums in multiple spread sheets...

Hello, Kindly help me with this by giving me hint on VBA code. Your help is appreciative. I have one columns in worksheet1 and two column ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
raod720

Access:how to calculate cost of good sold

Hello, I need some basic help .I have a table with three field , Sales Cgs and Average profit. I want to create a form based on that table .the...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
Shaina

Dividing excel rows into appropriate columns

Hi, I could really use help on the following with my Excel 2007 file-- I have huge excel files that need to be rearranged into proper format. Current...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Excel find a value delete rows until any valu

Hi Can any help me please? I am an Excel Macro virgin and this site seems brilliant! I am trying to: -find a value (PPA Pre-Checkpoint4) in a...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Del first row of text out of two rows in cell

Hello, I am in a great problem and my boss has given me a assignment with lots of worksheets of excel. These worksheets has lots of cells in it. T...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Pps attachments to outlook express

Hello, How do set up Outlook Express to allow for opening PPS attachments. I get an error and am informed to "Create an association in the Folder...

Vince.$tone12

Forgot the password

Solved

Hello, i have forgten my security or password of my mobile so how can i open the my mobile. please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

jack4rall

Formula question???

Hello, I have five cells , each with a numeric value ...... and i have another cell which allows the input of a number , i am looking for a formul...

8 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
BHATT

Outlook 2010 beta

Solved

Hello, I can't figure out how to drop contact info in the contacts list in Outlook 2010. There does not appear to be an import export button. I have ...

13 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
DodgeBoy

How can identity type of font

Solved

Hello, Dear Sir, I am enclosing herewith scanned copy of document. kindly let me know, how can identify font types. I am very grateful to you. I am ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
dsbisht

Looking for help in excel

Hello, I am looking for help in excel, A1-A10 has few names and B1-B20 has some names as well, is it possible that A1-A10 looks into B1-B20 and if...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Counting between dates using excel

Hello, How do I count days between two dates with out using networkings which include working days non working days and holidays

RayH

Excel2007 advanced copying into blank row

Hello, I used a macro to insert blank rows into my spreadsheet. Now I need to copy the exact same numbers into the blank rows and add the letter A to ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
RayH

I forgot my password and my secret answer

i forgot my password and my secret answere please help me can you?

re_mi

Rearrange data in excel

Hi, I have a spread sheet of data that's imported from an xml file that I need to re-arrange. Ex: A B C D apple 1 yellow sweet apple 2 red sweet...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

How to clear messenger password

Hello, I will like to be able to clear saved username and password from yahoo or windows live messengers either on exit or on opening the application....

6 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Find dates

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with dates running down a column and it goes on for 29 years, 60000 rows(date not on every row). How can i search and...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Copy cell value on a given day.

Hello, I use the following formula to copy the value of a cell on a given date, however I want the value to remain there forever more not just the...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Unable to open pdf files from hotmail inbox

Hello, I can no longer open pdf attachments from my Hotmail email account. Any suggestions as to how I can open them? Configuration: Windows...

kieferschild

Excel - advanced formula help

Hi, I am trying to come up with (find) a formula in Excel 2007 that will allow me to affect either "cell2" or "cell3" depending on the value of "ce...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Trying to download powerpoint to cd-rw.

Hello, Can someone please help, I am trying to copy a powerpoint to a CD-RW or CD-R. Although I have a disc in Disc: E it will not recognise that it i...

biddik

Copying cells conditionally in excel

hi i was wondering if anybody could help me. i'm making this excel workbook oriented to chemistry students to illustrate surface tension. what i need...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Duplicate emails in two columns

Solved

Hello, I have two rows of approximately 2000 email addresses, One from our Accounts package database, another from our website database. Can anyon...

RayH

If this date is before that date, then...

Hello, I have an issue that involves employee hire dates. These are my column headings: A1 A2 ...

RayH
Results 7001 - 7050 out of a total of 12,261