Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7001 - 7050 of about 16,600
  • Adding a new entry into a list - Excel 2007 Solved/Closed

Hi Hope that someone can help me with this problem..... I've created a list in Excel 2007. I've added 3 colours in the list (blue, red, green). I ...

talana | Excel | Latest reply: confused Jan 18, 2013
    12 replies
  • Need help with macro for 2 worksheets Closed

Hello, I've seen examples close to what I need, but I'm not an experienced macro person and I don't know how to tweak them to get what I want. ...

mjaybee | Excel | Latest reply: mjaybee Jan 17, 2013
    2 replies
  • I need help getting info from one worksheet to copy to others Closed

Hello, I have an Accounts Receivable worksheet for each year. I want to log each entry into the main spreadsheet and then into a separate worksheet b...

syrenitytoo | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • Hi, Need some help - Copy pasting and creating coments! Thanks Closed

Hello, Getting a little stuck - would anyone know how to copy text/number from one cell and with one function: in a new cell create a comment AND ...

shock43 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 17, 2013
    7 replies
  • VLOOKUP range question Solved/Closed

Hello, =VLOOKUP(A4,OLD!$A1:$B1404,2,FALSE) I'm using this formula in my spreadsheet and it is working EXCEPT when the new spreadsheet has inse...

mjaybee | Excel | Latest reply: mjaybee Jan 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • colour column based on dates Closed

Hello, I'm having a hard time to figure out a formula that colour the column with respect to dates. Can anyone help me out on this please..here's...

Angga06 | Excel | Latest reply: Angga Jan 17, 2013
    6 replies
  • Microsoft Publisher Closed

Hello, I downloaded the Microsoft Office Publisher from this site. But now it's saying I need an activation code. Am I missing something? Activati...

leannawinell | Office Software | Latest reply: leannawinell Jan 16, 2013
    2 replies
  • Outlook certificate to send SMS Closed

Hello, I am trying to add SMS functionality to Outlook to make a notfication system (e-mail and SMS.) I got an idea from this page http://www.oze...

LeslieJohn | Outlook | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • macro which can countif on multiple criteria and export result Closed

Hello, I have to create a macro, which can count for me how many of different categories of services we have. there are around 20 main categorie...

Chiara666 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macros Closed

Hello, I'm new to Macro's and now wanted to learn how to run a macro based on the column values. Eg: If in column D has a values and if D3 has ...

Goutham G | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 16, 2013
    3 replies
  • New in MS Excel Closed

Hello, Morning! Anyone can help me? i dont understand what ive read in wiki about macros. i dont know how it works even in simple excel! Can y...

flower_girl | Excel | Latest reply: flower_girl Jan 16, 2013
    2 replies
  • Macro - concatenated cells until if finds a blank cell Closed

Hello, Please assist. Im trying to concatenated cells with text until it finds a cell with no text then it stops current continate then continues...

PFMONEY | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 15, 2013
    1 reply
  • how to useing percentage formula in excel Closed

how to useing percentage formula in excel Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.52

bharathkumarg | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jan 15, 2013
    1 reply
  • Outlook - "Unknown Error" Ox800CCC81 Solved/Closed

Hello, re https://ccm.net/faq/5929-outlook-unknown-error-ox800ccc81 would you have a fix for this with Outlook Express? thanks Configuration:...

spurslisa | Outlook | Latest reply: marshalhubs Jan 15, 2013
    1 reply
  • adding the same action to every second line Solved/Closed

hi guys, i wonder if you could help me with the following: there is a worksheet where column A is full with numbers. I would like to add to ever...

DG83 | Excel | Latest reply: Dg83 Jan 15, 2013
    8 replies
  • sum certain cells in a column if corresponding cells of another Closed

Hello, I want to sum certain cells in a column if corresponding cells in another column contain a certain letter. I have amounts in cells G2:G1...

taiawelty | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional equation Closed

Hello, I am desperately trying to write a formula for the following: If C23 is less than 2 but greater than zero, then value of E14, and if not,...

kpoirier | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • Formula to measure percent of checklist complete Closed

Hello, I am trying to build a checklist where if you have completed the task on the list, you put an X in the cell below that task. As tasks...

jlmetzger | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • If, Then formula Solved/Closed

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet for the company airplane. Part of it is to calculate how many of the miles flown were "occupied" (had passengers...

eaglewings1983 | Excel | Latest reply: eaglewings1983 Jan 14, 2013
    2 replies
  • Counting between two given dates Closed

Hello, I need help. I need to count on Excel 2007 between two dates including the start date and end date. But the DatedIF fdoes not work. and...

2709christine | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 14, 2013
    8 replies
  • using character map in windows 7 Closed

Hello, i am using Open Office Writer and i have two questions : First : i want to write arabic numbers directly without using menu bar ( in...

hamdi_shtay | Open Office | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 14, 2013
    3 replies
  • convert date into month name Solved/Closed

Hello, suppose date has mention 1/1/09 and no month name then how to get the month name

danny | Excel | Latest reply: Manoj Jan 14, 2013
    20 replies
  • Macro to copy data under matching column header Closed

I am trying to write a macro to copy data from multiple spreadsheets and get the data to paste into the proper matching headers. Here is what I have s...

nsabree6 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 13, 2013
    4 replies
  • copy Excel 07 sheet to other & keep formulas? Solved/Closed

Hello, Is it possible to copy an Excel 07 spreadsheet to another window spreadsheet (not another tab but completely different spreadsheet) and keep t...

Linda | Excel | Latest reply: limitdydx Jan 13, 2013
    8 replies
  • excel - Active X Combobox, Selecting Sheets Solved/Closed

Hi, Am a newbie in trying to automate Excel. I have a workbook with 50 worksheets and a menu sheet. On the menu sheet I created a Actixe X ...

MRafik | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 12, 2013
    5 replies
  • Comparing two spreadsheet data Closed

Hello, If I have an original sheet comprising of 8 columns and a number of other row items with subtotals in between. The next sheet contains t...

vikas.nandanwar | Excel | Latest reply: vikas.nandanwar Jan 12, 2013
    0 replies
  • Add-ins not show on excel 2010 Closed

Hello, Please , somebody can help me with this wrong I follow all the step for add an add-ins on excel 2010 , But this not appear What i...

saraydelarosa | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 11, 2013
    5 replies
  • How to Recover Excel Password? Closed

Hello, I can't able to open my excel file, i have lost my excel file password please suggest me how to open my excel file and how to recover excel f...

micalhassey | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • calculating sum of the amounts of each Airports automatically Closed

Hello, I have TWO tables such as below,according to the First Table :the first column (Airport name) the second column is ( the amounts in USD) ...

SALWA ATALLAH | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • Creating Macro to copy data from one WB & Save to new WB Closed

Hello, I am very new to creating Macro's and need some assistance. I have a large report with data for several different campuses. I'd like to cre...

sawallac | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 11, 2013
    3 replies
  • Outgoing mail server SMTP Closed

Hello, I am in Shenzhen for business and am getting mail , but I cannot send any from my outlook 2007 , and nobody from the many people we asked kn...

jam | Office Software | Latest reply: rached mechmech Jan 11, 2013
    6 replies
  • Help needed with Excel Macro Closed

Hello, I have the following sheet: A B C D 1 XXX Monday 5-Jan 5 2 YYY Tuesday 18-Feb 0 3 ZZZ Wednesday 23-Mar 3 4 AAA Thursday 12-Dec 4 ...

BeeZeeXLS | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 10, 2013
    3 replies
  • Help on merging multiple excel files data Closed

Hello, I am trying to merge multiple excel files placed in a folder. all of them have same headers and similar pattern of data. the purpose of th...

seekermay | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 8, 2013
    7 replies
  • Many Columns return into fewer columns. Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that was exported from Survey Monkey. So the format cannot be changed. There can be data in any of 100 columns. Howeve...

JW32 | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 8, 2013
    15 replies
  • Formula to check for text in column Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a formula that searches an entire column for specific text, if it finds it, then add 1. There are three different text v...

cristinev | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jan 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • MSOffice 2010 Solved/Closed

Hello, How can I customize Naira Symbol in MS excel Office2010. Thank you.

SADETR9876 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 6, 2013
    1 reply
  • copy many columns and past it in one single column Closed

Hello, I am trying to copy many columns C,D, and G and paste them into on column B in the first blank cell in the same sheet and I will need to do the...

dobdobdob | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Jan 6, 2013
    3 replies
  • convertion of numeric to text Closed

Hello, I have used your program for converting numeric to text in excel but there is problem regarding when we are entering greater than 100000 (o...

shaikh4shoukat | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 5, 2013
    1 reply
  • Search for a text in a column when found copy cell above it Closed

Hello, Boy Results Ttstm063 Mark Earned Points Earned Boy Results Ttstm063 Mark Earned Points Earned Boy Results Boy Results Ttstm063 ...

recyhood | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 5, 2013
    4 replies
  • Aline data horizontally in excel using vba or vbs Closed

Hello, ...

akashneelh | Excel | Latest reply: akashneelh Jan 5, 2013
    0 replies
  • If and logic Closed

Hello, I am trying to write an Excel formula where i have a condition statement that varies result. For example if my target figure is > 30 but le...

antress | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jan 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • All permissions in protected and shared workbook disabled autom Closed

hello friends, Version: Excel 2007 OS: Windows 7 Professional Situation: I have a 1000 rows X 50 columns of data. Filters are applied on th...

harivov | Excel | Latest reply: harivov Jan 2, 2013
    0 replies
  • Copy from one excel sheet to another Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to copy from one sheet to another. Not the whole sheet, but rather I would like to put cells f...

sutch | Excel | Latest reply: sutch Dec 31, 2012
    2 replies
  • how to send emails Solved/Closed

Hello, Please tell me how to get the blank form up to type & send an email on OE Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

rmcdona6 | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Dec 31, 2012
    3 replies
  • Short cut to merge cells Solved/Closed

Hello, If there a short cut on the key board to merge cells in excel?

rossdavid | Excel | Latest reply: Roopesh Dec 31, 2012
    17 replies
  • Macro to connect to Paste All Clipboard Excel 2007 Closed

hello, I wish to make a macro that will paste All from the clipboard Excel 2007 ( do the same as the Paste All Clipboard button ) The cell is A1 sh...

pennbowl | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Dec 30, 2012
    1 reply
  • How can I lock the column in excel Closed

Hello, If I have a table or Excel sheet and I made a function in a cell A2 and drag this function to be coped in all column A and finally I wan...

BSS Hakim | Excel | Latest reply: Zohaib R Dec 27, 2012
    1 reply
  • Macro to sort clipboard Paste all function Closed

WINDOWS 7 EXCEL 2007 Hello, I would like to make a macro that would convert the data below to (See-Below) LIFETIME RECORD STARTS WINS 2NDS 3R...

pennbowl | Excel | Latest reply: pennbowl Dec 23, 2012
    2 replies
  • How to convert a numeric value into eng. word Solved/Closed

Hello, How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel plz show that formula

raj86 | Word | Latest reply: venki Dec 22, 2012
    26 replies
  • Find and replace underlined words for a blank. Closed

Hello, This is my very first forum joined. I am on a quest to find the if there is a way to search and replace underlined words and replace them w...

silkysmooth | PowerPoint | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Dec 20, 2012
    2 replies