The discussions

Compare two worksheet, match with 2 columns

Hi, I have a workbook with 2 worksheet (April , May).it consist of 4 columns for each worksheet.i need to compare column A and column C with May wo...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Records deleted from listbox

Hi guys, I am using this code to transfer records from a multiselect listbox1 to a specific sheet, I was wondering if there is any way every time ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Extract matching records

Hello, I have 2 excel sheets. One has email addresses and additional contact information in it. The second is a subset of the emails addresses a...

rizvisa1

I need to verify specific data in a column

Hello, I need to verify specific data in a column then replace the data with teir new value. F8AR = mon908-05 Ex. ARQT

rizvisa1

Need to declare a cell as numeric in macro

Solved

Hello, i need to declare a cell in excel as numeric so that only numbers can be entered in that cell and if any other text is entered then it di...

rizvisa1

Empty cell

Hello, I need to know how to empty a cell by code Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

rizvisa1

Excel insert row after 4 rows

Hello, For some reason I am having the hardest time figuring out this simple macro I need to insert a row after 4 rows for a large amount of data. I...

rizvisa1

Display both formula and it's result.

Hello, I'm running Excel 2003 SP3 on a client's computer. (So please don't answer with "you need an upgrade"). I need to display a formula ...

rizvisa1

How to get this to start in row 2

Hello, I like the code that makes the sheetnames appear in a new sheet Sub SheetNames() For i = 1 To Worksheets.Count ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 1).V...

rizvisa1

Copying data from multiple worksheets

Hello, I'm trying to copy data from multiple worksheets to one central worksheet using a macro. The data from each worksheet - which is constantly...

rizvisa1

Excel vba

Solved

Hello, currently i have 2 worksheets one which users would use to complete a template and the other to store the information in. i am trying to...

13 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Break samsung 1080 password

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 m having samsung 1080 i want to break its password as i forgot the password for it.

Ambucias

I forgot my memmory card password

Hello, i am useing nokia 7610,i have forgotten my memory card password what shud i do ? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jack4rall

Using the pastespecial & xlpastevalues funct

Solved

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007, I'm trying to amend this vba script. I'm taking multiple worksheets, and combining them into one worksheet. It works...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
tee2tee

I cannot open any internet browser on windows

Hello, My windows xp cannot open any form of internet browser. (I had to use a different computer to ask this) IE looks as though it is loading but t...

Shailesh Jha

Switch from french to english version of word

Solved

Hello, I wish to know how I can switch from my Microsoft Word 2002 french version to an English version: I need to buy a style guide software that wi...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
teresa

Show unique list in listbox

Solved

Hello, Going trought some research I found some answers. Now my actual problem is how to sort the values in listbox1 by the ones showed in combobo...

14 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
MOlie

Need help with d630 admin password

Hello, Can u help me ? Sister buy second-hand d630 and its protected by master password. Service tag is #JFSCB3J-595B Thanks Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Why do my apps keep getting deleted?

Hey so i have had the same like 40 apps or so on my iphone for like ever and i just got new ones on itunes and tried to sync them onto my iphone, itun...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

Arrange and differentiate

Hello, I have my data like this for example on-2006-012 on-2006-011 on-2006-010 off-2007-012 off-2007-011 kn-2009-015 kn-2009-014 i w...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

I loss my password

hello i forget my E-mail password please help me my E-mail is a (fahiye2@hotmail.com). Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Passwordlock

Hello, I couldn log on in my laptop though the password that i entered was correct... Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Mem card password missing

Hello, i miss my passward, and in card rider do not open this card in compuiter. plz help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8....

jack4rall

Recover password microw sd card

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2 recover password microw sd card

closeup22

Excel conditional format across sheets

Hey there, I have been racking my limited knowledge of excel trying to work this out but cant get it right! I have searched and searched but just cant...

11 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Restore factory password fxd -3600 (sigmatel

Solved

Hello, Good morning, I am Using FXD -3600 (Sigmatel). We Need to Restore My Mobile. But Mobile asking Input Password to Restore. Kindly Help m...

Ambucias

Convert certain rows into columns

Hello, Hi all. I need help on how to convert excel data from certain rows into columns. Let say I have data in this way: x0 y0 x1 y1 x2 y2...

rizvisa1

If and help

Hello, I am trying to do three IF AND arguments in one cell. This is what I have and it is returning "too many arguments" error. =IF(AND(B816...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

«help»

Hello, do you know what the product key for windows is ? well if you know right back thanks . see ya .

rizvisa1

Password forget

Hello, i forget my password foe mobil phone nokia 5310 pls teel me

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
pennicott

Copy data

Hello, I have some data in excel worksheet No. Columns N rows n thats why i am unable to take print out of that. When customer came n ask me for s...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
Ace

Excel

Hello, i have to find latest date for each item whenever i open the sheet. ....there r more than 100 items...and data is modified continiously.so ...

rizvisa1

Transfer values from lisbox to different shee

Solved

Hello risviza1, It is my first time here, a friend of time told me you where an excel Guru I'm hoping you can help me. I'm facing different iss...

12 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
MOlie

Calculate efficiency

Hello, I have excel sheet with 4 columns, User Name, Manufacturing Item, Quantity and Time taken to manufacture that particular item. I have th...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

More than 3 conditional formatting excel 2003

Hello, I have the need for more than three conditional formats for rows in a table based on conditions in a specific cell.... PreConditions Con...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Find a town name within a string of text

Solved

Hello, First time user so please be gentle :-) I need to find a town name with a whole string of adress info. I can use the search function ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Merge information from two cells into one

Hello, I have a workbook that contains two sheets. I want to take numbers from two separate cells in sheet 1 (ie a numerator and denominator) and ...

David

Calculating days in a period

Hello, I have 2 dates that i want to work out the number of days between i.e 09/08/1965-05/02/2007 This is 41 years and 181 days = to...

Trowa

Excel 2007 time and date problem

Solved

Hello, I have a sheet that has a date column and a time column (brought in from a csv file). My date column is showing in the format of MDDYYYY wi...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
David

Microsoft word product key lost

Hello, actually i lost my ms word product key.i dont know how can i get this product key ????/ plz help me.

dist.urbd

Need a macro

Hello, Hello, The invoices should be sorted in ascending order and I need one row gap in between the set of invoices and should also check whet...

venkat1926

Excel vba colour alternate rows

Solved

Hello, I am creating a report, and I want to shade alternate cells in a light grey colour. I need all columns and rows, starting at A5, that conta...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
tora

Help with excel

Hello, I am a super novice on excel. I am creating a database with names phone numbers and addresses. It is a total of 16 worksheets. One of t...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copying formulas

Hello, Will formulas copied from one cell in a worksheet to another worksheet will keep the same number formats as the referenced cells. Config...

rizvisa1

Incorrect password

Hello, I have protected(password) a folder by using Fake Folder v1.0 software. But now the folder is not opening. Telling password is incorrect. I...

closeup22

Limiting the calculations in mailmerge

Solved

Hello, I prepare some letters using excell and mailmerge. when mailmerge fetch calculations from excell, the calculatios appear on letter up to 13...

rizvisa1

Comparison problem

Hi Friends, Here is code to compare one cell in excelsheet with column in other excelsheet, if it matches then it should get highlighted,but am ...

rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting for colors

Hello, Here is what I am trying to create and I am running into some trouble. Maybe someone could help me out with this. Is there a way wh...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need an excel macro

Hello, I am trying to create a macro where i can take for an example column A with phone extenions for all employees and make it where it will aut...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Timesheet making in excel

Hello, I am making a time sheet for my staff. In one coloumn A i have the weekdays and in coloumn B i have the attendance.Weekly off is on friday. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 7951 - 8000 out of a total of 12,261