The discussions

Fuzzy match

Hello, I have two columns, both contain hospital names but they are not exactly the same. I want to determine if hospitals in column A are in col...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
rizvisa1

Convert a numeric value into english words

Hello, Hello, How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel plz show that formula Configuration: Windows XP / Internet E...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Need help with excel

Hello all, I need help in formulating a spreadsheet. I have 10 columns, with data. I need to compare column 1 to column 10. But if column 10 is...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Password

Solved

Hello, my pc was locked..because i'm forgot my user name and password..please solve my problem Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer...

Ambucias

Assign words by selecting a common word

Hello, I have a raw dump sheet, which has case details. there is a Description Column. I want to insert a column next to in and assign keywords de...

TrowaD

Date formula puzzeled

Hello, Hi , can any one help me in this , that i have used this formula And if you want to know a date with adding a number of months to an ...

TrowaD

Find approximate matches

Hello, i have two spreadsheets. Both contain company names, but the spelling is not exactly the same, e.g. if a firms name is Peach Corp. in the o...

TrowaD

Automatically sorting data by dates

Hello, Can someone please guide me on how to input data in excell and it sorts itself automatically by dates? Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

TrowaD

Recover my deleted excel file

Solved/Closed

Hello, i need or recover my deleted excel file. by mistake i use shift delete.plz help me out. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Exp...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Excel macro - multiple columns into one

Solved

Hello, I need a macro that combines multiple columns into one, but I'm terrible at creating macros! Essentially what I have is data that is sorted...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
Mani

Delete only the rows with numeric value macro

Hello, I am struggling with trying to figure out a macro to look through a selection of cells that have either numeric or text values, and I need ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel key

Hello mates, I purchased a new laptop there is office 2007 and it expired ,from where can i get a free key to reactivate it. Cheers

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
aquarelle

Format pendrive using dos

Hello, How to format pendrive in dos line. Thnks

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
suff954

#n/a help

Solved

Hello, This is what I want to ask: =if(c2=vlookup(c2,sheet1!b2:d17,1,false),c2,if(c2=vlookup(c2,sheet2!c2:e16,1,false),c2,"Not Found") -stop- Text...

PK

Need unlock password

Solved

Hello, I forgot my password for micro sd memory card. I dont know how to open it. please kindly give tips to open that memory card. my mobile model i...

Ambucias

Changing a cell value based on the color of a

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to populate a cell in Excel 2003 with a number value that is based on the color of an adjecent cell? ie A2 = 0 if B1 is tr...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
Farzan

Pc suit for eiroga e71 mobile

Hello, I have bought eiroga e71 chinees mobile please provide me software for this model

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
Moataz

Copy row if value within date range diff wkbk

Hello, I have a workbook that has current and previous customers listed. I want to create a new workbook with one worksheet that contains a list o...

RayH

Macro row coulour

Hello, I want to color the whole row ,the foremat would be like this 1.75% (h) 1.75% (g,p) 3.25% (a,h) 3.25% (a) 4.38% (a) 4.38% (a) in t...

RayH

How to merge cells?

Hello, Please give me the macro or any other way to have cells merged on Microsoft Excel application, i really need it, please help me, its urgent...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
RayH

Change excel line color

Hello, I hope this is not confusing. I have a spreadsheet that in column C has list of workorder numbers. Some of the workorder numbers are repeated i...

RayH

Conditional formatting involving dates

Hello, HI , I am trying to apply conditional formatting for a range of data in a column so that if in a particular cell the date is not today() th...

rodneyi

Date formula

Solved

Hello, I have a problem that I hope you can help me solved, I would like to know how to calculate the number of months between two dates ex: 01/05/200...

mariejose2636

Translating software

Solved

Hello, Please give me an appropriate office software that can translate french and other languages to english so that i get to understand the writ...

closeup22

Iphone office software

Hello, Could you please tell me where I can download office software for my iPhone. Thank you. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.9

drgremohack

I have forget yahoo email password

Solved

Hello, i have a yahoo mail id and i forget its password and i also forget its secret question what should i do to access it again? Name Indika sama...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
nancy0123

Select a subset of cells within a row

Solved

Hello, I am trying to select a number of cells within a row - I want to use this in a macro. Whatever cell is currently active, I want to select c...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
archaic

In range calculaton for blank to show zero

Hello, I fill A column the receipt date of requests. In B column PO issued date. In C column I have calucalte no. of days beween A & B using formu...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
RayH

Ms outlook 2007 leave copy problem

Hello, Good evening to all!!! Pls. help me to sort out this issue. I have one pc window xp, ms outlook configure properly (POP3 account) with lea...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

How do i create a pps file

Solved

Hello, How do i create a PPS file, what software do i need to do it. Tahnks Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.9

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
RayH

Can excel search for only cells with '@'?

Hello, I have a large spreadsheet of contact info and am looking to extract only cells with the '@' symbol in them, as these will all be email add...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Copy to cell below the last entry in sheet 2

Solved

Hello, I need to do the following 1.I have assigned a Macro button called Submit in Sheet 1 - done 2.Copy Cells E5,E7,E9 from Sheet 1 to Cells B...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
Vino

Select the highest value

Hello, I can really use some help here. I have four sets of numbers in an Excel spreadsheet, representing the same item, taken over a period of time. ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Delete whole line with highlighted word

Hello, I have a large text and in this text some words are highlighted. I need a mcro to automatically delete each line that contains a highlighte...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Office 2007 wont read in 2003

Solved

Hello, I use the new microsoft office 2007 and unfortunately my old Word or Excel files cant be opened.. Tell me the reason plz ..thanx

46 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
Prashant Jain

Not able to open .pdf files

Solved

Hello, I am trying to open .pdf files and it is telling me to connect to internet for opening it. Is there any software that i need to download in...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Excel compare 2 columns in 2 different sheets

Hello, I'm having some trouble trying to figure something out. I have an Excell workbook with 2 worksheets. Each worksheet contains 2 columns ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
drgremohack

Excel formula question

Hello, I am new to excel. I wan want to create a database list in Sheet1 and use the formula on Sheet2 onwards. What I want to creat in logic i...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Highlighting rows by date

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in which the date in a cell has a large amount of impact on what needs to happen with that current individual. What...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
bryanfarley

Compare and add

Hello, i m trying to compare one spred to other spred sheet and at the same time i want add the second spred sheet thing into first spred sheet.i'm...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Compare ranges and count

Solved

Hello, I have two ranges of cells C6:C106 and T6:T106. In the C range I have a 1, 2 or 3 in the T range I have positive or negative numbers. I ne...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
aquarelle

I'm not able to sent mail using gmail outlook

Hello, i can recive mails but its not working for the outgoing mails, i tried to chage to port to 465, 25, 587 and still not working please any he...

aquarelle

Wordbiz scrabble

Hello, lost my downloaded wordbiz after downloading facebook . Have got rid of facebook and redownloaded wordbiz the icon has come up in 2 places but...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
mr.D

Inputbox in excel - how to?

Hi guys I would like to create a simple list of the things I buy. I would like to have several inputboxes in which I can put the name of the pr...

Trowa

Compare lists in excel

Hello, I have 3 lists. A1:A500 contains names. B1:B500 contains dept codes associated with names in A1:A500 C1:C500 contains names of people wh...

Trowa

Need help comparing data in two spreadsheets

Hello, I have two excel spreadsheets, both of which contain customer account information. I need to compare the two to find all accounts that are ...

Trowa

Date ofbirth between 01/01/1995 to 01/01/2005

Solved

Hello, I have a userform with a text box name txtdob. i m trying to do if i add a date in text box between 01/01/1995 to 01/01/2005 then msgbox ...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
AKS

How to apply sumproduct formula

Hello, i am facing a problem while applying the sumproduct formula. pls, solve this for me eg sheet2.:=SUMPRODUCT((sheet1!$C$2:$C$65...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Copy non-contiguous cells to another sheet

Solved

Hello, I have the code below that only works for copying cells B2,B3,C3,E2,E4 from active sheet to the same identical cells on sheet2. Cells, B2,B...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
dzrdw0

My new hotmail 8.2010

Solved

Hello, Its Graham here, when thay changed the windows live to hotmail about a week ago,something went wrong. I can recieve email but cant send. And th...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
Grey
Results 7251 - 7300 out of a total of 12,261