The discussions

Problem in excel userform

Hello, My english is not good so sorry in advance i have some problem in excel userform please give me solution. check this link https://a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Change row color with conditional formatting

Hello, Nees some help. I'm trying to change a row color using conditional formatting based on a value in a given cell. Meaning, if in column D if th...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Comparing two different excel sheets

Hi I need ahelp in comparing two sheets of excel. First sheet columns containing two additional columns when compare to Second sheet(other column n...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Missing older emails in outlook 2007

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8 I have tried for so long to fix this problem, but all I'm getting is dead ends and peop...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
pepe

Conditional formatting in relation to date

Hello, I'm setting up a Warrenty management system and want to colour code parts that are still covered by the warrenty and parts that the warrent...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
Trowa

Memory card password

Solved

Hello, i forgot my memory card password, i format it twice now i am battling for getting password. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

drlootle

What is the password

Hello, It's really a nice piece, together 3 sim at one. Pls tell me the default Factory password for setting the password. What should I e...

drlootle

Display the last cell used in another cell

Solved

Hello, In a range of cells A1: A20 i want to show the data in the last cell used in cell A25. So it would look something loke tis 1 2 2 5 ...

8 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
Trowa

Password with no disk and internet connection

Hello, My name is Paulette and I hired the dumbest nanny in the damn world. She logged on to my computer which had no password and changed it without ...

drlootle

Incoming and outgoing mail server for

Hello, MAIL.COM Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.7 FOR: mail.com

drlootle

Yahoo msnger paasword

Hello, i wnt to my yahoo msnger password my email id is chandsony@ymail.com so plz send me this password to my chandsony9295@gmail...

boston.guy22

Find row after look up matching strings from

Solved

Hello Experts, I am looking for a way to find strings from in and put a flag (XXX) next cells. Your help is greatly appreciated. Monkey ha...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
j3kj3k

Compress pdf file

Closed

Hello, i have documents which i scanned through my printer. They are in PDF format. I have only Adobe reader 9 reader. I need to compress my files ...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
peter

Compare two columns and return a value

Hello, I have these columns now the problem is how can I make a formula or macro to search from column its counterpart value on column b and retur...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba help

Hello, i am working in workbook A.I want to extract data from a particular sheet in workbook B say the name of the sheet is 'xyz'.please help me w...

rizvisa1

Change weekend days

Hello, how to change the weekend in excel 2007 from sat and sun to friday? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

rizvisa1

Password change

Hello, Sir any body change my gmail password and also i forget my secrate answer how i found my password Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

drlootle

Deleting and keeping rows in same macro

Hi, I'm working on a Macro to keep rows if it meets two conditions, see below. Then I want the macro to look at all the rows again and delete the o...

17 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Headings to be displayed in every page

Hello, I have my data in excel for which i want the headings to be displayed in every page ex: Invoice date Invoice Amount Cust Name Sin...

drlootle

Unlock cmos password dell inspiron 1440

Solved/Closed

Hello, Plz, I need help how to unlock cmos password service tag: JL5XKJ1-595B thank you>

drlootle

Count visible&non visible rows on filter

Hello, I want to count all the visible and non visible rows even when data is filtered. Currently using SUMPRODUCT(($E$2:$E$15="Incident")*SUBTOTAL...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Gouws

Freebrowsing

Hello,hw can i download freedom software and its configuration

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
Adejinmi

I dont know the password..help me plss..

after i restore factory setting on my phone (5130 xpress music),the memory card need a password to open it.. i dont know the password..somebody plss ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

How to speed up my code

Solved

Hello, Let me start by posting my workbook: https://authentification.site/files/23489429/Copy_of_PostPlanning.xls When you go to sheet "Alle o...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
Trowa

Hepl

Hello, can u please help me to convert the numbers to words in OPEN OFFICE. . . it will be highlly appreciated. . . regards RAJESH

drlootle

Excel help

Solved

Hello, I have an excel worksheet with cells filled with strings of text like this... CAS [354-24-5], 99% I'd like to search a vertical c...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Hp 1300 paper jam

I'm stumpped on this paper jam. As first page leaves fuser it jams and second page is stuck as it enters fuser. I've replaced pick up roller and sepa...

michelsmith

To check variance for each other codes

Hello Sir, In "Data" tab contains data that has to be analysed. Normally each "Code" should have opposite code ("in booked in " field) in each l...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

More than 3 conditional formats in excel

Solved

Hello, I am working with an Excel spreadsheet, and need the cell background in one column to change to red if its value is within a range of numbers...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
Trevin

I want to read word , exel and pdf in 5800

Hello, i want to read word , exel and pdf in 5800 mobile , which program to use

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Integrating excel and ms outlook

I am working on a project in which we have a "Graphics Design Work Order Request" which contains like specific tasks for specific members of the desi...

rizvisa1

Moving data from columns into rows

Hello, I have data that is in two rows in excel such as this: 3/1/09 Joe Sick John Black hotdog 47 y/o ID # 123-09-638...

rizvisa1

Fill cells based on the value of other cell

Hi, Please can you help providing macro for the below query.. If I enter a value in a cell say for example I have entered '2' in B4, i want 2 c...

rizvisa1

If cell is one of multiple values this cell =

Hello, I have an issue with a spreadsheet where I am trying to convert lists of postcodes into a set building e.g. if your postcode is 123 ABC the...

rizvisa1

Paste one excel sheet data to other sheet

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 I want to copy set of one excel sheet columns to a specified range of other excel sheet column...

rizvisa1

Macro and formula

Hello, I need help to be able to create a macro which for example will use the following formula: =sum(d1+f1 -1), the result is in g1, now I wa...

rizvisa1

Restore on office dell

Hello,does f10 work on office cumputers?

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
jacky

Conditional formatting before color sorting!

Solved

Hello, I used conditonal formatting to select and color some data, and now i want to apply color sorting to rearrange the data. However, it seems...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
carman

Sum formula needs to be zero if not positive

Hello, I am using an Excel "sum" formula, but I don't want the answer to go below zero. How do I get a sum to show zero, unless the answer is pos...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2003 - change row colour with vba

Solved

Hi, hope somebody can help I've got a spreadsheet when I need to change the row colour dependent on the data entered into a particular cell. The...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
StevieB

My memory card is password locked on my 6234

Hello, hi can someone PLEASE help me i have a 2gb micro sd card that is in my nokia 6234 ans the other day i went to go into the memory card to list...

jack4rall

Phone lock password

Solved

Hello, PLZ TELL ME MY PHONE YXTEL (X71I ) PHONE LOCK CODE NO....

Ambucias

Forgot my password please help

Hello, I have a Samsung I220 smartphone for Metro Pcs, I stopped using it 2 moths ago because I bought a new one, now the new one broke and i nee...

boston.guy22

Text match between two column

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet where I want to compare "Text" between two columns and return the value to the next column say "Match" or "Not Ma...

boston.guy22

Can't find excel formula

Hello, i have been trying to find a formula for my excel spredsheets. i thought the Formula should be =ifE3

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
venkat1926

Help, i fortgot my laptop password!

Hello, i forgot my laptop password, and i have tried all the different passwords it could be. my grandad brought it for my birthday in may, and h...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
CrazyChick08

Row dates into one column

Hello, I have a range of data (see below) and want to have all the date data (in columns through E) into one "Date" column (in column B)and and "Ho...

rizvisa1

Convert a text from mumber

Hello, Any one can tell how number will change in Text ( If I type 10 then it should display Ten Nos only) Thanks and regards, R.Dutta Conf...

rizvisa1

Satellite m40 supervisor password

Hello, I need to remove the BIOS Supervisor password from my laptop before I return it to the leasing ccompany. When I ran the Toshiba recovery (aka...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
travis J

Adding pdf files to iphone

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am new to using an Apple I phone. I am trying to send a pdf. doc to the iphone from my Windows Home XP laptop. Is this possible and how...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jaysus
Results 7701 - 7750 out of a total of 12,261