Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7601 - 7650 of about 16,600
  • Conditional Formatting Question Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a formula for the following: If there is any text in cell A1, there is a border around cell B3. I know I need...

• excell delete row where column A = column B Closed

Hello, This should be simple but I can't find the solution. I need to delete rows from a spreadsheet where column A = column B. Please help. ...

sipherx | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Feb 24, 2012
    3 replies
  • password problem Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my hotmail password. When I put it in on most computers and my laptop and press enter or login/sign in, it backspaces or ...

holyman | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 24, 2012
    1 reply
  • New workbook Closed

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible (and if it is, how) to do the following: Data is entered into a excel workbook like a database. A...

ItalianBaby | Office Software | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 23, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, I am working on log spreadsheet. The concept is to keep a log of all of our near miss activities at work like a broken chair that needs to ...

Help | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 23, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Help Closed

Hello, I'm trying to set a formula in below way, but it doesn't work, why?ould u plzz help? =IF(J10="Safari 4.5",650,IF(J10="Safari 7",850,IF...

Mizan | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 23, 2012
    4 replies
  • Formula Needed Closed

Hello, Hi - needing some help with a formula - I have several columns taken from sage data. I have in one column employees hours and another employ...

• Formula challenge for the Excel wizzards. PLEASE HELP Closed

Hello, This might be a long explanation, but only because I want to be clear about the problem. I have 3 different Workbooks and the names are ...

Confused1 | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Feb 23, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel 2010 formula/macro help Closed

Hello, I'm hoping some of you excel wiz's can help me, I've been off the tools too long. Worksheet 1 Column A contains dates Column B contain...

AJ | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Feb 23, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Logic Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a worksheet in excel that will allow me to add a certain amount if 2 conditions are met. So far I can only get it to a...

Alex | Excel | Latest reply: RWomanizer Feb 23, 2012
    1 reply
  • Date format Closed

Hello, please advise me in Changing the date format eg. from 10-02-2012 to 10th February, 2012 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer...

• Insert row in excel by criteria Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 10.0.2 I want to insert row in excel using formula because i have dates in the and there is da...

sachin | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 22, 2012
    1 reply
  • Copying value to another worksheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to copy a value for from one worksheet, do some math --> say I have three values that I want to subtract separately from cell i...

NewToMacro | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 22, 2012
    1 reply
  • pdf reader for samsung gt-b3410 Closed

Hello, I use samsung gt-b3410 . I want to download pdf reader for my phone.. from where shall I get??.. pls help me with this... Configuration...

mahesh | PDF | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 22, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel conditional formatting row color Closed

Hello, Column A indicates what type of transaction I've made (ie POS/ATM/CASH/Bill Pay) Column D is the date the transaction has cleared my bank. ...

veegerbee | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 21, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro - Create new files from ranges Closed

Hi. I am trying to create a macro that will create new excel files for ranges of rows in a worksheet. I want to copy the range F5:S61 and paste i...

Jiminie.Glick | Excel | Latest reply: Jiminie.Glick Feb 20, 2012
    3 replies
  • Enter sheet update other worksheet with text Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me with this problem. I am updating leave availability , As soon as I enter the name in one worksheet the other workshee...

-Prakshe | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 20, 2012
    3 replies
  • Instant Auto Filter Closed

Hello, I am using Excel 2010, and I would like to write some codes that does the following: I have a data sheet of many entries, in rows 9~6000+ ...

• How to determine cell value in Excel column Solved/Closed

Hello, Sorry the title is really vague, it's hard to describe with a limited number of characters. I have a column (C) which contains a full li...

Nick | Excel | Latest reply: Nick Feb 20, 2012
    4 replies
  • forget the password Closed

Hello, sir i am using sony ericsson w890i. and i need to format my memory card but i forgot the password. plz sir tell me what should i do ? and sir...

nits | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 19, 2012
    1 reply
  • computer just keep asking for password Closed

Hello, Hi, I am having trouble with my hoshiba labtop. It keeps asking for my password. and behind it is a black screen. It will not allow me to do ...

lori | Word | Latest reply: heklaire Feb 19, 2012
    2 replies
  • Read first two characters Closed

Hello, I am new at VB and cannot complete a macro so your help will be appreciated. If I have this data on a worksheet: A ...

• admin. Password Closed

Hello, My Daughter cant remember what she changed the owner password to on her laptop. She has windows 7 home pre. Is there anyway to resolve this? ...

K-Macs Mom | Word | Latest reply: kakashi1111 Feb 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Macro - Sort Range Error Closed

Hello, I've created a Macro within Excel that is supposed to Delete, Formulate and Sort data.. I've managed to get the Macro to the point where it...

Ari | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Worksheet_Change from a data validation list Closed

Hello, I want my pivots to rebuilt when a value in range("Book_Select") is changed. This range is a drop down data valiation list. What is wrong w...

JLeeD | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Feb 16, 2012
    1 reply
  • Comparing values of 1 excel cell with column Closed

Hello, Please can you assist me with this excel formula? In sheet 1 I have business rules specified in column A and all the requirements that exe...

Bhavin Kurwa | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 16, 2012
    1 reply
  • When value appears adjacent cell acknowledges Closed

Hello, I am looking for some VBA code that looks at a column in my worksheet called "Database" and when a value appears in this column, I would li...

• Excel Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me with a small (I think) problem, please? I'm trying to write a macro to manipulate a spreadsheet sent to m...

Macro Newbie | Excel | Latest reply: MacroNewbie Feb 16, 2012
    4 replies
  • Pull data from one tab/sheet to another Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0 Reading all of these posts I get a lot of ideas, but since I am a novice at this ...

Novice and N... | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • Hide rows without conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I'm creating an Excel spreadsheet and want to give it a cleaner look by hiding the contents of a row based on the value of a cell in that ro...

obsidian | Excel | Latest reply: Beverley Feb 15, 2012
    3 replies
  • Macro Help Closed

Hello, I am new to VB and Excel. I've got the following code: I've got everything working fine, but need the entire row to change colors...

LostandConfused | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • sum a range only if certain text in another Closed

Hello, I need a formula to sum the values in a range of cells but only for the cells that have a specific text in a completely different range of ce...

• Excel search and save problem Closed

Hello, I'm a total Excel noobie so I hope you can help me, I will try and be as brief as posible. Each week I will be getting an Excel CSV of 4...

Sharon | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel Copying Columns Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet for labor hours - Reg & OT columns per employee for 26 pay periods. I have the spreadsheet sorted by employee. Each ...

Anna | Excel | Latest reply: Anna Feb 14, 2012
    0 replies
  • How to make secondary cells color of primary Closed

Hello, Is there a way to make cells automaticaly change to the color I chose for another? Example: I decide to make cell A1 red. When I do this ...

markhackney | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • filter-cut-paste to other sheet Closed

Hello, Could you please help me on this one, i have a data sheet and i want to filter then cut the data if the criteria is met (Adhoc,Chaser,Excep...

JONAS | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 14, 2012
    1 reply
  • open pdf file using command buttong in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a form in excel which retrieves details of a user from one of the worksheet. against tht user row, there is a pdf file name which basic...

smd | PDF | Latest reply: IAN Feb 14, 2012
    3 replies
  • Import from list to table Closed

Hello, I have a list of user ID's, Users & roles allowed on an application. I now need to make a table with users & user names and a place an x u...

TI(~^,) | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 12, 2012
    1 reply
  • count unique names in list Closed

Hello, I need to know how to count the number of unique names in a list based off of mulitple conditions. So, i have a sheet of data with mulitpl...

• compare cell a1 to entire A col in sheet2 Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been trying to compare sheet1 A2 to sheet2 A2 through A500 and if it exists somewhere in sheet2's a col then copy that entire row to ...

Bill | Excel | Latest reply: Guest Feb 9, 2012
    7 replies
  • Excel problem Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, I am hoping that someone can help with the following problem, I have a list of numbers, golf staplford scores, located in cell...

ptkdave | Excel | Latest reply: ptkdave Feb 9, 2012
    2 replies
  • Macros and histograms Closed

Hello, I want to create a histogram on sheet2 while the data required is on sheet1 using a macro. everytime I try, it either says no data availabl...

lufc66 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formating on more than one cell Closed

Hello, I have 50 columns. Each column represents a different department. Row 2 shows numerical targets for each department. Row 3 shows curren...

• Excel - copy data macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I am currently learning the tricks in excel but have become stuck. I have created an expenses sheet where employees record various expenses...

fazster | Excel | Latest reply: fazster Feb 9, 2012
    6 replies
  • Absolute column but reference current row Closed

Hello, Here is my formula i need it to auto fill for a column which stays that same but changes depending which row. Column T is time spent C...

Driving me c... | Office Software | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 9, 2012
    3 replies
  • transfer value between cells Closed

Hello, i am maintaining attendance on daily basis per day per sheet. but sheet 1 contains only number of present on that day. how to auto up...

r@j | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • excel question Closed

Hello, I am trying to find out how to get the following working, I have a list of numbers located in cells D-AN, these random numbers are loaded we...

ptkdave | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • How to calculate all the difference alphabet Closed

Hello, Can I calculate all the difference alphabet in 1 column ? Example : in 1 column have A,B,C.... Have any formulue can help me direct c...

Sharon Diong | Office Software | Latest reply: pcsces Feb 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • cut and paste row containing certain keywords Closed

Hello, I am wanting to be able to run a macro that will cut and paste into a new sheet any rows that contain certain keywords Is it possible, ...

stocks100 | Word | Latest reply: stocks100 Feb 8, 2012
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro-Pasting on next available row Closed

Hello, I am having issues with my macro, I hope someone can help. I have a list, where I would like the macro to see if the value in Column J "Paid...

tomris | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 7, 2012
    1 reply