The discussions

Vlookup according to location not name

Solved

Hello, i put the name of the files i want to perform in some cells and wrote a maco for excel to call up the file according to the location. (lets s...

14 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

My password wont work....

Hello, My ASUS laptop has a password and last night someone was trying to figure it out, and this morning the password doesnt work. He did try to f...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Input password

Hello, i have some problem with g5 u888 handset, plz solve the problem if u can. main reason is i can't connect any number and can't recei...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Copy every 4th row is row 1 is of specific va

Hello, I want a formula or a macro to display every 4th row if a specific cell is say "ABC" eg. A1 asdf A2 asf A3 asdf A4 ABC A5 asd A6 a...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel - multiple variables, multiple returns

Hi, I've been driving myself crazy on excel trying to figure out a formula to calculate the responses for a test. Here's what I need it to do: I...

rizvisa1

Help me this problem

Hello, everyone I want to do problem in VBA Excel such as : M3 : 4m * 5kg/m * 0.001 (cell A1) i want to have result in cell B1 please h...

rizvisa1

How to get the word from cell in excel

Hello, In the Below passage how to find and get Account no:xxxx and Register no: XXXX in new cells for in the Excel sheet A1 Cell contains ...

rizvisa1

Pop up alert on meeting a criteria

Hello, hi, I have a cell which has a formula. I need to validate the formula result such that if a user inputs a number in the formula sour...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgot password and secret answer

Hello, my friend ask me to help her reset password for msn and i dont know how to.. can u help please... her msn is hols-bolz1@hotmail.co.uk

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
blerina

Help with a conditional macro?

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then, if it does, paste the information from that row (Columns A thr...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
Steve

Disable start of word when downloading files

Hello, My iMac works just wonderfully for me. I do have one recurring irritation which is whenever i dowload an attachment from the internet (us...

jefffrozen

Unable to config my yahoo account in outlook

Hello, I was trying to setup my yahoo account with outlook but I am having a problem configuring it. what should be in the user information and the S...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
bill

Loop problem

Hi...I'm trying to write code that will check each row, columns E - K (Sun-Sat) against the current date and if there is an "X" in that column, it goe...

rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi, What is the formula for the following: If A1 = Yes, B1 = Green & populat...

rizvisa1

Sound not play on browser

Hello, i have a problem with my audio device , i means my s/m sounds are work properly, vlc, media player............etc, play sound. but intern...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
shiya

M2 formating password

Hello, i have sony ericsson k810i mobile, m2 memory card 2gb, the phone on asking format memory card yes or no, i select yes mobile asked password. ...

jefffrozen

Wrongly configured microsoft outlook

when configuring the microsoft office outlook with my cognizant mail id,there are four people in my name,and wihout checking my id i have given the an...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
mogi

Go to next page in word doc using vba code

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can any one tell me how go to next page in microsoft word doc using Excel Vba + macro code

7 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
VBA guru

Installed xp on my pc

Hello, I installed windows xp on my pc and now i am not able to hear any music Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Need help with macro

Hello, I have attached a sample of what I would like done. https://authentification.site/files/23532726/SAMPLE.xls Configuration: Window...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
Neo

Checking then copying information

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then if it does, paste the information from that row (A through to W) ...

Steve

How to get the payment automatically filled

Hello, I'm working with an income statement. I want to record the money that I received from my customer into each month of the year. But there ar...

rizvisa1

Transfer numbers from one work sheet to anoth

Hello, i have woork book with a cost sheet on page 1 and a quote on page 2 a bill of materials on page 3 and so on.I wish to set the work book up so t...

rizvisa1

Conditional formatting

Hello, I am trying to colour code two different cells with the same colors. 2010 2011 Q3 Q4 Q1 July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 40 -12 1 173...

rizvisa1

Conditional formatting or vb?

Hello, I'm trying to work out a way of highlighting a cell in a different colour if a date entered in a row supercedes a date already in that row. T...

rizvisa1

Macro for getting information from a report

Hi I have a report in excel. I want to extract the data from that report to another worksheet with much consolidated information. For example, ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Spliting lines of data in a cell into columns

Hello, I would like to know how can I go about extracting lines of data in each cell of a partocular column and split them into various columns. ...

Trowa

Outlook connect to your incoming (pop3)

Solved

Hello, At the time of setting my email account in indiatimes the following error showing sending & revived box.plz suggest Task 'umakanta200...

Ambucias

Pdf reader

Hello, I am trying to get the latest PDF Reader but the download do not start on Adobe's site. Where can i get it?

4 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
mallik99

Copy rows until meet given line

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to split one spreadsheet into several spreadsheets. The splitting has to be done when a certain value is found. I need to mo...

Stix

Background picture in excel 2007

Hi Can anybody tell me how to put a background picture on only the section where you working in say A1 to J55? When i put the picture in it fill the ...

wahla

If formula help

Hello, I am hoping someone is able to help me figure this out. I'm feeling beaten by a spreadsheet right now. Okay so I have created a drop dow...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ms office 2003 product key

Solved

Hello, i am rajesh i want to install the ms office 2003 but i have no product key please arrange the product key Configuration: Windows ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
aquarelle

Forgot my corby password

Solved

Hello, i had a password for phonebook and messages ..i reset the password anforgot..now how will i unlock it?? Configuration: Windows Vista / F...

drlootle

Forgetton my password

Hello, i have forgetton my password,can to send myu password? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

drlootle

Find the text " " which meets the creteria.

Hello, Can anyone help me to find the text which meets the creteria. I have date, name and text one after another in a row. like ......a........

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro to change value of 1 cell to another

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that contains colums that have a value of true or false. I want to change all the true values to the column title i...

rizvisa1

How 2 mail

Hello, how to mail through ma e mail address Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Email reminders from my excel tracking sheet

Hello, I need to notify folks when their credentials are about to expire and heard I can set up my excel spreadsheet to automatically send email not...

rizvisa1

Combine sheets - different size n shape

Hello, i need help to combine two sheets in the same document by VBA scripts. My 2 worksheets have very similar format (same column numbers, same he...

rizvisa1

Insert 2 rows, copy the formula.vba help pls

Solved

Hello, I have a huge file to work on. Please help me with a VBA that does the following for the entire sheet (until the last row) 1) Whenever y...

rizvisa1

How to sort a column by size

Hello, Hi, I get an excel file every week with varying amount of records and i have to rearrange it so all the records are sorted into tshirt size...

rizvisa1

Password recover

Hello, This is ASIF. I forgot the password for Windows 7 (Dell Inspiron 5010). How can I recover. If I restoring/recovery password asking. Now-a-day...

jefffrozen

Where is my browser

Hello, does anyone know what happened to my firefox browser im tring to google back as my home page but i cant find the browser! Configuration:...

jefffrozen

Changing font colour

Solved

Hi, I've looked at some posts on your site and followed the advice, however I can't get this to work. I'd like to change the font colour of a range ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Do not count if date not entered

Solved

Hello, I have a date in C3(30/06/2010) and sometimes a date in C4 (01/02/2010).In C5 i got a formula =((C3-C4)-I3)+1)*24. I3 will have the amount ...

Gouws

Found and paste

Solved

Hello, i have two files, one is excel which contains few articles like 111230, 111412, 552136 etc and other file is notepad which contains hundreds o...

18 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
shehla

Match two columns and copy specific cells

Hello, I know this has been asked many times over, but I am at a stumbling point and haven't been ale to get past so any help would be appreciated...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date formate

Hello, I am unable to change date formate dd-mm-yy in yy-mm-dd Regards Kamthe Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Password forgetten

Hello,I NEED SECURITY PASSWORD FOR MY NOKIA N73 .BECAUSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD.SO PLEASE HELP ME Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
manish
Results 7601 - 7650 out of a total of 12,261