The discussions

Find certain values & add the sum of adjacent

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I hope you under stand this, I have codes in column C and corresponding amounts in...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to make add cells together after a partic

Hello, I am setting up a checkbook ledger in Excel. I am trying to figure out how to make a cell add after the first day of the month. The D2-...

rizvisa1

If match is larger than a figure...

Hello, I have a list of data that looks something like this: A B 1 2356 2 2596 2 ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to compare two columns in two worksheets

Hello, i need a macro code that can compare two columns in two excel files as : File1 ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
daveez

Create excel worksheets-week days of a month

Hello, I need code to generate new workbook pages in an Excel spreadsheet - one for every week day of a particular month. -Sue Configu...

jziutsa

To get password of g-five u-909

Solved

Hello, i have forgten my security or password of my mobile so how can I open the my mobile. please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

Ambucias

Textbox date value max

Solved

Hello, My english is not good so sorry in advance need to get the maximum and minimum value of date in excel userform . i m use these code ...

20 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgot my pass word

Hello hi gud mrg i forgot my mobile pass word so plz tell solution to reset my password samsung bt3313

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
asad

Need help with loops.

Hello, I'm new to VB and am currently working on a project where you enter in a start date and then how many days you want to go back. After ...

rizvisa1

Excel 2007

Hello, I have a spread that has a column for dates however my boss just typed the date, with no formatting in that cell. The formatting is "Genera...

rizvisa1

Merging 2 excel sheets

Hello, I have run a report from our system into excel and would like it to populate a different Excel spreadsheet template that I have made up. ...

rizvisa1

Populating a list based on a specific value

Hello, I'm trying to get a macro for populating a specific list based on a specific value entered in the cell next to it. part of the problem is ...

rizvisa1

Macro to copy and paste to new sheet

Hello, Im not great with excel macros and VBA so bear with me. I want to create a macro that will Copy and then paste the current highlighted s...

rizvisa1

Data in one row

Hello, I want all my data in one row only i.e it 4444 5555 6666 7777 8888 4444 5555 6666 7777 8888 4444 5555 6666 7777 888...

rizvisa1

Problem with vba code

Hello Lets say I want the value of the cell defined by row "Banana" and column "Old". You can abviously tell it is the value "40", but how...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel code need to conditionally copy rows

Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with many worksheets which are task lists for each of our clients (e.g. CTC). Each sheet has a 'who' column (starts...

rizvisa1

Excel auto fill based on criteria

Hello, I am looking for some help. I have a current excel worksheet that has: a1=tech name, b1=address, c1=zip. We have to manually look up the zip a...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Automated conditional copying

Hello, I would like to copy contents (text) of cells from column A in Sheet1 to Sheet2 if for each row in Sheet1 the cell fill colour is RED in col...

rizvisa1

Excel issue

Hello, I have a problem that if i have excel sheet of 20 rows and 200 columns and i want to perform some function like comparing each entry with ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Spliting words in a cell of an excel workshee

Hello, I want to split a cell consisting of no of words in an Excel worksheet into no of cells. How can I?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro help for a noob

Hello, I need to create a macro that copies cells A1:R1 from "Workbook 1, Sheet1" to cells C24:T24 in "Workbook 2, Sheet 3". Weekly "Workbook 1"...

rizvisa1

Date excel userform's textbox

Hello, i have a problem in excel userform's textbox(txtDateofBirth) if date of birth is between 01/01/1981 to 01/01/1991 then msgbox show "Adult"...

rizvisa1

Excel formula to copy and paste cell data?

I enter customer orders in my excel invoice worksheet. I would like for excel to automatically copy and paste (dump) the orders from my invoice worksh...

rizvisa1

How do you tie a numerical value to a name?

Hello, I'm new to advanced excel writing, and have a question which I fear might be very simple. I am creating a sports rating system in excel. ...

rizvisa1

Excel formula to copy over hyperlink?

Hello, I've been working at this for awhile trying to find a formula that would allow me to do this: I have this formula : =IF(LEN(Master!D13)...

rizvisa1

Excel - if functions

Hi , I made a forumlua that finds the difference between the date of one cell against todays date to get the total number of days that have gone p...

rizvisa1

Looking up values on another chart

Hello, I've got kind of a two-part question. I'm building a spreadsheet for liquid volume corrections based on pressure and temperature. I've got an...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to program a specific function in Excel. I need to create a spreadsheet that will select the next later date...

rizvisa1

Vba on command button to check blank cells?

Hello, I have the following code on click of a command button, but i want it to check to see if certain cells are blank and error message if there...

rizvisa1

Vba code copy that data from one sheet to uno

Dear Expert, With reference to macro i have a question, is there any vba code which can copy that data from one sheet to unother sheet after evr...

rizvisa1

Please help me with the macro code

Hello, Please provide me with the macro code for the following problem ,as I am new to excel macro i have four columns Batch No,Title,Query,Asse...

rizvisa1

Formula help

Solved

Hello, I need a formula to calculate overtime. I have this spredsheet that tracks everyones time, a regular day is 8 hours, anything above that is...

18 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Auto insert 'x' rows depending on value 'y'

Hi, I have an excell spreadsheet that contains a table. I want to be able to insert a given number of rows dependant on the value inserted to a part...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Transfer alphanumeric data from website to ..

Hello, Newbie here. I want to know what's the easiest way to transfer alphanumeric data from a website to a spreadsheet? Also, would you know wh...

Pauline

Excel row sorting question

Hello, I'm a very basic excel user. I am trying to create a workbook that has seperate sheets that track different things for the same people. I w...

venkat1926

Outlook email problem

Hello, I changed email account to att.net and having trouble getting email set up. Able to receive emails but unable to send emails. When testing ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
nancy0123

If condition in excel

Hello, i want to implement the IF condition in Excel,the logic is if my sales entry is of A type then dedudct 16%sales tax on total sale and if my sa...

prashant

Forgotten its password

Solved

Hello, Hello, i have21GB micro sd card & i have forgotten its password now it is blocked so help me in opening Configuration: Windows XP / ...

wyaat

Mms problem on s3310 prompts password

wenevr i open a mms,it always prompts me for a password.... any idea,wats the password or is some prob in handset.......... please reply with ur...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Excel, filling in cell values automatically

Solved

Hello, I have two worksheets in Excel 2007 and am trying to automatically fill in cells in worksheet two based on values in the first worksheet. A...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
venkat1926

Adobe acrobat install

Hello, i am a student. i have to take notes of lessons from website,(PDF files)i already have a adobe reader version 9 . But it is not support some ...

xpcman

Text help in excel

Solved

Hello, i need to get 2 text cells on sheet 1 to list in 1 cell on page 2 any help would be cool with me since i am new to this neet thing called e...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
larry

Lessthan or =,greater than and sum

Solved

Hello, I have the following values in Excel 2007: A1(38)B1(26)C1(20)D1(80)E1(75)F1(50)G1(3) In H1 the formula =IF(AND(A1=C1,D1>E1,SUMPRODUCT(F1-G1)...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Word '03 documents printing with boxed fields

Hello, In my company all users run Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3. I have a number of users who, when they print Word documents with ...

wyaat

Print indian format values

Hello, Hello, The value Rs. 1578589.00 . I need Indian format Rs.15,78,589.00. how to set the format in crystal Report. my email id. vmahe...

wyaat

Web cam problem

Solved

Hello, web cam of my note book doesnt work where i have to download free driver for webcam Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Gmails server port numbers outgong smtp

Hello, what is gmails server port numbers outgoing smtp and incoming pop3 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

One cell two formulas

Solved

I have a cell that can change from "USD" to "PESO". When this cell is changed i need another cell to calculate appropriately. I have these two formula...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Excel message box

Hello, Im sure this has been answered before, but I'm having trouble finding it. I want a message box to pop up every time a cell in a column (...

venkat1926

Microsoft office 2007 product key lost

Hello, I recently got a new computer and I lost my product key/code for Microsoft Office Word 2007 and I do not know how to obtain a new one or fi...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
xpcman
Results 7501 - 7550 out of a total of 12,260