The discussions

Password recover

Hello, This is ASIF. I forgot the password for Windows 7 (Dell Inspiron 5010). How can I recover. If I restoring/recovery password asking. Now-a-day...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Where is my browser

Hello, does anyone know what happened to my firefox browser im tring to google back as my home page but i cant find the browser! Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Changing font colour

Solved

Hi, I've looked at some posts on your site and followed the advice, however I can't get this to work. I'd like to change the font colour of a range ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Do not count if date not entered

Solved

Hello, I have a date in C3(30/06/2010) and sometimes a date in C4 (01/02/2010).In C5 i got a formula =((C3-C4)-I3)+1)*24. I3 will have the amount ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
Gouws

Found and paste

Solved

Hello, i have two files, one is excel which contains few articles like 111230, 111412, 552136 etc and other file is notepad which contains hundreds o...

18 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
shehla

Match two columns and copy specific cells

Hello, I know this has been asked many times over, but I am at a stumbling point and haven't been ale to get past so any help would be appreciated...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date formate

Hello, I am unable to change date formate dd-mm-yy in yy-mm-dd Regards Kamthe Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Password forgetten

Hello,I NEED SECURITY PASSWORD FOR MY NOKIA N73 .BECAUSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD.SO PLEASE HELP ME Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
manish

Forgot my password

Hello, i just forgot my hi5 password,can i get a diff password??or.....wat shud i do??plz help!!!

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
praveen

Vba macro-move to cell underneath the button

Solved

Hello, I want my VBA macro to move to the cell 'underneath' the particular button that is being pressed. (I have a series of buttons down the page, e...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
Liam

Excel 2007 conditional formatting

Hello, I work in a school and want to keep track of certain events by date and student. For example if Student A, go on a visit I on say June 1st...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Custom under auto filter

Hello, MY QUESTIONS ALSO INVOLVES AUTO FILTER. EXCEPT MY COLUMN DOES DROP DOWN AND WHAT QUIT WORKING WAS THE CUSTOM LINE. I USE TO BE ABLE TO CLIC...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

About 3g

Hello, I want to make a presentation on 3g plz send me appropriate matter Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.11

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

How to convert numerics into words

Hello, My Name is subbu and i had a question from long long ago, i.e. How to convert Numbers in to Words in the excel sheet with small and simple fo...

drlootle

Get cell value into text

Hello, I'm having trouble to get an automatic update of filename in function ='[Time_report_August.xlsm]Time report'!$AH$20 I want to read the A...

rizvisa1

Excel date formula (tricky)

Hello, I am facing a typical problem for which I need a workaround in Excel. Our financial system (legacy software) gives us a report of our total...

18 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to recover password

Hello, i have nokia 5233 mobile with 2 GB memory card. i had set a password for that but now i forgot that password . so how to recover or remove ...

jack4rall

If my facebook password is known to someone c

Hello, if my facebook password is known to someone can that person view my chat conversations Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

NuSense

Macro cell references

Hi there I need to create a macro to increment a cell by one each time it is run... However, the way this will work will be a button (with the M...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Liam

Forgot my login password

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7i can not get in to my laptop it is a dell forgot my login password

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Width & merge cells

Solved

Hello, I Have 1 WorkSheet In Which There Are Too Many Sub Sheets. I Want The Width & Merge Cells Of Sheet1 In To All Sheets. But I Dont Need The ...

15 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Game Start Now

Excel comparison question

Hello, Here's my problem: I have 2 columns that contain around 90% same but 10% different values (column A starts from second row A2, column B ...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Matching 2 columns in excel

Solved

Hello, I've got 2 columns of data- I'm trying to see if there's a match between the data in Column A with Column B- if the data is in Column B somewhe...

alaisa

Password

Hello, I FOR FORGET MY PASSWORD E78 CHINA Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

drlootle

I would really appreciate this excel help!

Hello, I have Sheet 1 & Sheet 2 Sheet 1 = contains a list of clients and the total of USD entered each day Sheet 2 = contains the list of cl...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Game Start Now

Macro that increase previous cell

Hi, Can I get help in creating macro that adds up 1 to reference cell. The reference cell will start with letters such as LT. In other word if the ...

rizvisa1

Match the data and return adjacent values

Hello, Suppose that I have data on sheet 1 which contains names, and on sheet 2 contains names and all expenses on his account. (This is how sheet...

rizvisa1

Copy specific cells from sheet1 to data sheet

Hello, Iam new here, if somebody could give me a hand with a sort of code, that would be great. I want to copy the next cells (B5, C3, E15) loc...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Hello, i have a one master excel workbook and 120 sourse books with only one sheet(file type: text). I want to updated master file by details in s...

rizvisa1

I need help to merge 2 macros vba code

Hello, I need help to merge 2 macros. Bascially, after "MACRO1" finishes running in File 1 ( macro 1 itself located in file 1), i want excel to ru...

rizvisa1

Screen saver settings

Hello, how do i set my screen saver Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

rizvisa1

Blink cell

how can i make a cell blink in microsoft excel when the figure entered is 1

rizvisa1

Open office 2003 files with office 2007

Hello, I want to purchase office 2007 but I have a lot of 2003 files. Can office 2007 open existing office 2003 files? Configuration: Windows ...

rizvisa1

Aging days

Hello, I need a formula to calculate aging counting only business days? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jefffrozen

Samsung memery card password

Hello, Samsung SGH D780 Memory card password required, pls Help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jefffrozen

Forgot memory card password

Hello, sir i am using nokia 7210. Some months back i had put in a password to my memory card and after that i updated my phone's software and now it...

jefffrozen

Gprs activation

Hello,my prb is tat i need to activate the gprs in china mobile the num is e71 so can u give me some advice,how can i solve my prob............

A

Counting between 2 dates not including wkends

Hello, I ma trying to count between 2 dates not including weekends i am trying to use =IF(OR(C17="",D17=""),"",NETWORKDAYS(C17,D17)-1) C17 and D...

Game Start Now

How to convert a numeric value into english w

Solved

Hello, How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel plz show that formula regards Ravi

4 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by

Can vba return excel cell value with formats

Closed

Hello, I have entered text "ABCDEFGHI" into an Excel cell. I have changed the font of "DEF" to bold. Is there a way for VBA to return the value in the...

Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by
Nosi

Dell latitude d630 administrator pasword

Solved

Hello, i have a laptop latitude d630 with an administrator pasword please help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Usb flashdrive requires password??

Hello, I have a 4 flashdrive that has been corrupted (as per the techies at Best Buy). When I plug it in and try to open it, it shows a log in screen ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Excel 2007

Hello, I have two excel 2007 files. Both files have same columns but different dates. What I need to do is to compare the data in both files...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Looking for a specific word

Hello, I really need some help trying to look for a specific word amongst the comments that were data dumped into an excel report For example: ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Excell question

Hello, what excel formula should i use for the date to be automatically input on a cell when typing a dollar amount on another cell.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

If then statement

Hello, I am trying to print the contents of range a1:h1 if I1"". So far I've got, IF(I1"",A1:H1) but I only get the results of A1, not B1:...

rizvisa1

Sanctions list checking

Hello, I am trying to work out a preocess for sanctions list checking against new clients to the business. I have used concactenate to merge t...

rizvisa1

Create a custom search button and list all

Hello, I need a project to be done for my workplace. Please see below specifics on how it should work below. somebody clicks the button - it'll...

rizvisa1

Vba excel problem

Hello, Does anyone know the vba to do the following: On command button select - cell A3 = (1st of next month) - cell A4 = (14th of the month...

rizvisa1

How to use text value in cell as criteria

Solved

hello, In cell D1, I'm using a SUMIF formula like so =sum if (A:A; criteria; B:B). In Column A and B is a list of charges different companie...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 7651 - 7700 out of a total of 12,269