Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7401 - 7450 of about 16,600
  • VBA code to conditionally copy the data Solved/Closed

Hello, need help! see I need a vba code that can copy data from sheet1(raw data) to sheet 2,sheet3 and so on is certain condition matches..exam...

sunny2u86 | Excel | Latest reply: sunny2u86 Jun 4, 2012
    11 replies
  • Date -time subtraction.. Solved/Closed

Hello, hi again,need help i need a macro that will subtract date-time in column A with the Present Date-time and display the value as number of da...

• how to get sub strings using delimiter Solved/Closed

hi, i want to copy the part of the string in a particular cell to another sheet. e.g. the string is cell A1 is as below: EVENT_ID NUMBER(10) ...

• memory card password Closed

Hello, pls help me retrieve my memory card password for nokia 5130.Iam highly waiting for your quick respons.Thanks Configuration: / Opera 9....

Elite | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 2, 2012
    1 reply
  • Change default number format Closed

Hello, I use Excel a lot, but still trip up a lot too! Does anyone out there know if there is a way to change the default number format for all...

• Hyperlink of pdf files to Excel Closed

Hello, I created hyperlinks of around 100 pdf files which is inside a folder say "Reports" to an excel file. But now I need to change the folder nam...

sandy | PDF | Latest reply: TrowaD May 31, 2012
    1 reply
  • Conditionally pull data from another list Closed

Dear All, I need help in the following matter urgently, please can anyone help? I have an Excel workbook containing a list of file names in Col...

eskagsms | Office Software | Latest reply: eskagsms May 30, 2012
    2 replies
  • Pull specific data from excel cell Closed

Hello, Is there a way to pull specific data from one cell and then put that data in multiple cells following the original cell? For example, her...

CLinkFC | Excel | Latest reply: Mehedad May 30, 2012
    2 replies
  • Word 2003 Macro - need save file path code Closed

Hello, I have an awesome little macro that I found on the net that saves pages from a merged doc to individual files. Through my testing of it I've fo...

VirtualInsanity | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 30, 2012
    3 replies
  • Highlighted Cell on duplicate by multiple cln Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7, MS Office 2007 Kindly help me i stuck in a problem, I have an Excel Sheet which contains Sales Figure an ...

RWomanizer | Office Software | Latest reply: TrowaD May 29, 2012
    3 replies
  • replacing cell values Solved/Closed

Hi, My requirement is to replace the cell values only for a given range. And my range is only the cell values in a given single column. Below is t...

• lost security lock password Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a nokia xpress music 5130-C. I set my security lock password as 55555. But now it is not taking the password. I tried the defau...

Hasan | Word | Latest reply: jack4rall May 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • create a infopath sheet Closed

Hello, I want to make a file in infopath where we capture the service complains and generate the case id for different customer, every customer ha...

anu | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • question of ms office Closed

Hello, dear sir , ms office 2007 Ki file ms office 2003 main kese khulagi. ...

• Automatic mail notifier and sender Closed

Hello, can any one help me! my problem is that i need to sent a mail after every hour with a same text but the time is different for the next...

sunny2u86 | Office Software | Latest reply: sunny2u86 May 25, 2012
    1 reply
  • Auto-Formatting Closed

Hello, all! I hope for some advice to a problem I've been stuck with to perform manually and getting rather sick of it. May I know if it is poss...

DeathByExcel | Office Software | Latest reply: DeathByExcel May 25, 2012
    4 replies
  • VBA Macro Help Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a report that I am using for a customer of mine that lists there kits in a matrix for me. Once in a while I find an error where a kit...

froggy7897 | Excel | Latest reply: froggy7897 May 24, 2012
    3 replies
  • vba problem Closed

Hello, thanks foryour attention.infact I am working in a company where I have to enter the data on the daily basis.So sheet2 is changes.bu sheet o...

irum | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD May 24, 2012
    5 replies
  • vba problem Closed

Hello, In sheet 2 ,I have these fields and in sheet1, I have these plus some more. Order # PO # Item # Description Lease Rate Rental Serial ...

irum | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD May 24, 2012
    4 replies
  • Not able to RESPOND to emails from Outlook Closed

Hello, I am having a serious problem responding to my emails from my inbox at outlook express !! Please help this is my business email and it is now a...

Bree | Outlook | Latest reply: Ambucias May 24, 2012
    1 reply
  • Software can not set password Closed

Hello, Software from my drive was deleted by mistake . i copied it from other drive but does not work . I have 500 GB WD essential External HD . w...

Almas | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias May 24, 2012
    1 reply
  • Convert Numbers to Spelling Closed

Hello, I would like know how am I to change the spell number with "ONLY" behind? Example:- 12,600.00 = TWELVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED ONLY Tha...

abigail | Office Software | Latest reply: RWomanizer May 24, 2012
    1 reply
  • Calculations days hours minutes (dd mm:hh) Closed

Hello, I used office 2003. In excell 2003 i used to format cells to dd hh:mm from dd/mm/yy hh:mm, in order to do calculations and i didn;t have a p...

• using Baht() function Closed

Hello, In all system i had used to change the number into text using =baht() function in excel i.e. =baht(a1) a1 = 1234...

• How do I use Vlookup to compare these numbers Closed

Hello, I don't know how to use Vlookup and I need to compare these two sources of data. Could some please help me with results? Thank you soooo ...

• Excel Conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I am working with a mid sized spreadsheet (around 500 rows) and Am trying to set the formatting so that if a date is earlier than today, it w...

ksickler88 | Excel | Latest reply: Josh May 21, 2012
    4 replies
  • Conditional Formatting using dates Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a training spreadsheet which I enter the date someone has undergone training. I want a red, amber, green system to alert me when traini...

• Excel 2003 VBA-transferring selected data Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new sheet (I'll call this spreadsheet ...

VirtualInsanity | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces May 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • macro for copy data for only two same column Closed

Hello, i want macro for copy data for only two same column in all worksheets to one new worksheet in a workbook , column name like B or F . in all t...

anil | Excel | Latest reply: pcsces May 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • password remove Solved/Closed

Hello, memory card password recovery software from nokia c2-00 Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.19

shakthi | Word | Latest reply: jack4rall May 13, 2012
    1 reply
  • split mutiple columns in sets of 40 Solved/Closed

Hello, I have data in 3 columns A,B,C and it goes to 1000 rows, I want it to be splitted in sets of 40 each . Like first 40 then next 40 and so on...

vikki | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 12, 2012
    7 replies
  • Searching keyword Closed

Hello, I hope I'm clear enough.... I was tasked to create a database of questions and responses in excel. What I'm trying to do is for the user...

Dumbfounded ... | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 11, 2012
    1 reply
  • convert a text number col to text column Closed

Hello, Pls could you help me with this. I have a column in number format. this column contains 'NULL' (literally 'NULL' populated) in some of the...

• Copying from Multiple Wb in 1 folder to 1 Wb Solved/Closed

Hello, You guys have been a great help for all my naive questions, so I have another for you. When it comes to architecting the layout of the cod...

• Commission Comparison table Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 11.0 I have a commission table that is configured as such: A B ...

• Copy cell and its formating in Excel Closed

Hello, One thing that I have not been able to figure out is how to Duplicate a cell and its current Highlighted color. For example: Shee...

328i | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • How to format date Closed

I copied transactions in Excel using CTRL C and CTRL V. I am trying to format the date e.g. 20/4/2011 to mm/yy (April 11) it is not formating. How d...

• Excel 2010 - copy filled in cells Closed

Hello, I have a Workbook that contains a number of worksheets related to estimating costs. On one worksheet I have a several sections that use dro...

Chris | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD May 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excle formula Solved/Closed

Hello, Dear People, I have a small Requirement in Excel. Can you please help me out? Problem Description: Content of Raw Material Prices are...

• excel 2010 date formula conditional question Closed

Hello, I have a date a visa was issued. The visa expires 1 year from that date. I wish to highlight the relevant column in Red to mark that is d...

Andy | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD May 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • forget password...? Solved/Closed

Hello, i use floder protect 1.9.2 unfortunately i forget my password so how can i know my password please help me.... Configuration: Windows XP...

yagu | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias May 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • Forgotten password for my acer 5315 Solved/Closed

Hello I have an acer aspire 5315 and broke my charger, I have only just got it back on now and completely forgotten my password. I have treasured pics...

Billy | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias May 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • Dell iM10-3354DD5 passwords don't work Solved/Closed

Hello, Dell inspiron iM10-3354DD5 ,service tag 9FK9QK1,need bios and HDd password . I hv all info on comp, receipt everything I wrote down passwor...

Cbg | Word | Latest reply: jack4rall May 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • read pdf on samsung Closed

Hello, please help me how to open pdf on samsung E6112 Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.19

partner | PDF | Latest reply: Ambucias May 8, 2012
    1 reply
  • copy data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, Dear All, i am running a small business of mine and i want this working, let me tell you first all about it There are 100 people t...

Faizan | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • Taking Deflaut value as 10 in out put table. Closed

Hello, I want to create a excel sheet in which there will be some column which will get the input in alphabets and numeric values. The last column...

• date format is not changed pivot table Closed

Hello, i had change the date format from 20 May 2011 to May 2011 around 6000 rows but when i use pivot table the date format is not changed it wa...

• Retrive Value to empty cell Solved/Closed

Hello, Hope you can help me... The user select a value from a list (in Column B), then Excel need to find this value from a column (Column D) o...

• Need help copying rows please Closed

Hello all, I'm using Excel 2007 and I'm having trouble figuring out a way to move complete rows from one workbook to another. Currently I am utili...

wtr2wine | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2012
    3 replies
  • How to calculate number of years between date Closed

Hello, How do you calculate days or years between 2 dates that are in different centuries. Example: birth 4/16/1891 and death 5/23/1924? Conf...