The discussions

Find and replace cell value macro help pls

Solved

Hello, i have these 20 formulas (1 per stock code) in my spreadsheet that come from etrade =PROStaticData(2, "mqg.ASX", "2010/08/10;2010/08...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
jonny

Read:phone lock password for samsung gt-s5230

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have forgotten my phone lock password for my phone and I dont have a clue how im going to unlock it again... if you could help me I would b...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

If one cell contains a name then?..help.help.

Solved

Hello, I have a 2 columns in (Worksheet 1) . One with Names (A1) and the other with Numbers (B1) corresponding to the names. On (Worksheet 2) (C1...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
Neil

Swapna

Hello, How to put nested formula for Date-time column? I want to segregate data into different time slab. Please Help

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Filtering problems

Solved

Hello, I have a microsoft database access and I'm trying to filter some records. This is what I do: 1. I have a form for query purposes, in tha...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
Cindy

Forget my password

Hello, I FORGET THE PASSWORD OF AN MICROSOFT EXCEL-2007 FILE AND I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO OPEN THE SAME KINDLY ADVISE ME IN THIS REGARDS. WI...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
chaminda

Auto summation?

Hello, I need help in a macro I'm working on. Right now I have different sets of data arranged in the following manner as an example D32 Colum1...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
JayHerring

Need help with excel!!!

Hello, I have two sheets with 5 columns each; item number, description, quantity on-hand, price & total value. I want to match the columns on shee...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
JayHerring

Macro: watch a cell and copy if changed

Solved

Hello, The problem in a nutshell is that I have 5 pivot tables on one worksheet, each with a field called "date" above the main text. Each day the...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
JayHerring

If statements...causing trouble!

Hello, I'm trying to figure how i would create a formula that would capture the following... If E7 is >=1 but =4 but =7 but

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
IneptMacro

List unique values from multiple columns

Hello, I am kind of new in advanced programming with Excel. I have a table that gathers a number of sentences which I classify with 3 category c...

Swami

Forgot my password

Hello, i have 1GB micro sd card & i have forgotten its password now it is blocked so help me in opening

jziutsa

Excel2007 copy cell from sh1 to sh2 range

Hello, I would like to copy the variable text content of Cell K8 on Sheet2 to a cell range of D6 to D35 on Sheet1 so that the text entered into K8...

jziutsa

Search for accounts balances excel or access

Hi guy's, I need your help with the following problem. I have a list of accounts in an Access Database, each account has a balance next to it. ...

rizvisa1

Excel formula add data if columns match

Hello, I am basic excel user who is slowly needing to use formulas. I have two seperate charts that I've put into 2 worksheets with similar informati...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Display data based on selected column name

Hello, I have two worksheets in my excel sheet. The first sheet contains data as shown below. It has data for each month. ...

rizvisa1

Matching a cells in different columns

Hello, I want every cell in Column A find a matching cell in Column B, if there is a match, then I want results shown in column C in the same row ...

rizvisa1

Read data from excel 2003 to write to sql

Hello, Help please I have to read data from Excel 2003 to write to SQL server using .net, so every time user modify data it shuld refelect to...

rizvisa1

Excel formula help

Hello, I have the following problem and need someone to help me solve it. I want to concatenate items in column A, but it must only concatenated ...

rizvisa1

Overtime

Hello, This is a tough one and if somebody can figure it out I praise you. I have a simple spreadsheet but to calculate overtime is tough. A2 th...

rizvisa1

Excel formula clarification

Hi Guys and Gals, Is there a formula that can make the value of any given cell always display the 1st day of the current month? I am aware of th...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula - delete rom if not ".pdf"

Hello, I am having the most troubling of times trying to find the google answer to this question. I stumbled upon this forum and many of you seem...

rizvisa1

Auto populate cells from bottom to top vba

Hello, i would like write a vba script to fills the blank cells with the value of the cell directly below it starting from top to bottom with a loop...

rizvisa1

Copy paste row to a new worksheet

Hi everyone i am stuck with this problem, i have 40 lines in my excel spreadsheet..how can i do a macro that it will copy and ...

rizvisa1

Retaining similar values in cells

Hello, I need a solution with retaining similar values in excel sheets. I have a list of words like: Mount Prospect IL Multi-Family Mortgages M...

rizvisa1

Ms excel

Hello, I want to know whether a particular information from one excel sheet can automatically get copied in the other one as soon as a particular cr...

rizvisa1

Easiest way to sort and find/display

Hello I'm looking for the easiest way to manage, sort, find, and display about 300 cross country runners statistics. In column A, I have dates; i...

rizvisa1

Populating a list based on a specific value2

Hello, It's me again, this time bringing with me an example of what i'm trying to do. as you can see, there is a macro that generates more lines an...

rizvisa1

Microsoft office 2010 wont pick 2003

Hello, I recently purchased and dowloaded office 2010 . my professor posted a syllabus online which uses microsoft word 2003, and now when i try to...

jziutsa

Excel autofill macro for different data cells

Hello, I am looking to create a macro that will enable autofilling different rows with the data in the top cell. Here is an example: Row ...

rizvisa1

Create a macro to format a column

Solved

Greetings, I am not a programmer but I know how to create basic macros that would perform simple repeated tasks in a fixed range within a sheet. ...

Vivian

Change cell value based on another' color

Hello, I want to change the value of Cell O21 the following way: If D21 is Green, change it to N21 If D21 is Yellow, change it to 0.5*N21 If D21 ...

rizvisa1

Macro to delete duplicate items -help please

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro to delete the row that has a word at the biginnig and the same word at the end. Example: MIA/SFO/MIA ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Technics to unlock administrative passwords

Solved

Hello, Can you help by showing me how to unlock a computers with an administrative passwords if theres no unlocking software? Configuration: Wi...

Ambucias

Fictitious messages in outlook outbox folder

Hi, I wonder if anyone can suggest a solution to a problem that I have. I'm using Outlook 2003 and the program seems to have got confused. For ...

Ambucias

Lost information on excel after saving it

Hello, I have lost all my work that I have entered into Excel after saving it in Excel 97-2003 Workbook. How can I get the information back? I h...

cha_mps

Very urgent. downloading any document in word

Hello, whenever i download any word document from the web it opens in PDF format which i am unable to access, so please help me in downloading any...

cha_mps

Excel: date+1 year?

Hello, I am trying to set up a simple way to let my excel illiterate boss have a simple way of knowing when a list of products need to be updated. So...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
richardb

Sum with conditions but look at date

Solved

Hello, I want to sum the conditions in a certain month. Say for June from the 1st to30th or July 1 to 31. The formula that is used without the date ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
Gouws

I cannot get my cursor to type an email in ou

Hello, Hello, After getting an error message of msoeres.dll cannot be found which l sorted out, now I cannot get my cursor to type an email in Ou...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Connected to the internet but browsers won't

Hello, For the past couple of days, my computer has not let me get onto the internet when I open my browsers. The computer will be connected to th...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Bluetooth

Hello, Is there an easier way to reinstall bluetooth in my laptop computer? Please help?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
BITSAXIS

Word - print preview vs page location

Solved

Hello, I like to edit my documents in Print Preview, and at 100% zoom. However, when I do that the page is being displayed on the left hand side ...

zaph

Help to adjust this code slightly!

Solved

Hello, I have this code, Sub IMPORT() Dim NextRow As Long Sheets("New & Renewals").Range("A4:D4").Copy NextRow = Sheets(...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
Nicklt

To format columns based upon value in a cell

Hello, I want to make a leave tracker in Excel 2007 for the employees of my project. I am designing it per day per month basis. In that I want all t...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forget my computer password

Hello, I forgetting my computer password. So How can I find back. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.11

jziutsa

Excel: retrieve rows based on string search

Hello, I'm trying to write a fairly simple piece code (or so I thought) to do the following: In column A on sheet1 in my Excel workbook, I have s...

rizvisa1

Finding the average from two sets of data

Hello, Hi, Can someone PLEASE assist me? I have over 3000 rows and I need to find the average, for the overall mark, and match it to the Genre, ty...

rizvisa1

Find certain values & add the sum of adjacent

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I hope you under stand this, I have codes in column C and corresponding amounts in...

rizvisa1

How to make add cells together after a partic

Hello, I am setting up a checkbook ledger in Excel. I am trying to figure out how to make a cell add after the first day of the month. The D2-...

rizvisa1
Results 7451 - 7500 out of a total of 12,258