Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9651 - 9700 of about 16,600
  • copy entry from each worksheet to new sheet Solved/Closed

Hello friends, After reading some very useful suggestions. I thought of posting my problem, hoping i'll find a solution I have a workbook which...

ishi | Excel | Latest reply: ishi Aug 12, 2010
    9 replies
  • My new computer does NOT recognize my printer Solved/Closed

Hello, I just bought a new computer with Wndows Vista. I have a HP Laserjet 1200 seires printer that my computer cannot seem to recognize. The pr...

• Msn messenger password forgotten Closed

Hello, I have just tried to sign into an old msn account of mine, to track down some friends who I lost contact with when I changed my email addre...

Cherry | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 11, 2010
    3 replies
  • help me please to remove password Closed

Hello, plz help my for my problem Actually i have forgotten password for my transcend micro ssd of my nokia 5200. Plz help in getting my password o ...

andi | Word | Latest reply: Anonymous Aug 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • administrator password in ragistray Solved/Closed

Hello, dear all pls tele mi wich location save the administrator password or user password in ragistry

vilas | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • password Closed

Hello, I have lost my kingaston 2gb minro sd card

prateek | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Absolute Reference? Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.7 I have cells A1:A5 as "5, 10, 15, 20, 25" respectively. I want to make cells C1:G1, ref...

gr | Excel | Latest reply: gr Aug 11, 2010
    4 replies
  • Count values without putting value in formula Closed

Hello, i am trying to count if a value occurs more than once in a column in Excel For example, if i have a column of numbers like shown below 23...

• bank transfer backdoor hack in nigeria Closed

Hello, great men.i salute still on the quest on hacking back up can you guys help me the info on how to hack ccv online and bank local transfer ...

• how can i convert figures to words in MS exce Closed

Hello, how can i convert figures to words in MS excel

Basava | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • problem of filter data<<help>> Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 i want to filter data in excel 07 wihich is filtered before.

• How do I keep a range with copy paste macro Closed

Hello, I have a macro assigned to a button which copies a selection of rows in my excel worksheet & pastes it in the next blank row below. This macro ...

mam | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • To find the max value + Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi need to get the maximum value for certain range of cells. and the value of the cell next to that max cell. can any one help ...

Mukil | Office Software | Latest reply: Manish Bakde Aug 11, 2010
    14 replies
  • Browsers all stop. Router is fine. Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently, without installing any new software, my browsers all eventually stop. Firefox is my main, and would be the first to fall after abo...

Spaceweed | Excel | Latest reply: onejohn512 Aug 10, 2010
    16 replies
  • data validation formula Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spread sheet that tracks attendance. What i want to do is to alert the user whenever 3 OR MORE CELLS IN SEQUENCE CONTAIN THE SAME D...

Stevie | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 10, 2010
    35 replies
  • XL FILL-SERIES COMMAND Closed

Hello, I AM TRYING TO FILL A SERIES OF NUMBERS FROM 1 ONWARDS BY USING FILL AND THEN SERIES IN A COLOUNM I CANT FIND THE COMMAND IN THE NEW EXCELL P...

• Rank a number Closed

Hello, My name is Lacramioara and I encounter some problems with Excel functions. What I want is to rank a difference between two cells within ...

• Copy filtered data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, Can you please provide me the macro code so that I cancopy and paste the filtered data from sheet one to sheet 2, without selecting any oth...

Ali | Excel | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • latitude master password Closed

Hello, can someone please help dell latitude 531 asking for password.........i got this laptop second hand and it has been like it from day one....i w...

ruffmeup | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy column from one excel file to another Closed

Hello, I have fifty column in a excel file. problem is that i want to import one column from that file into another excel file at a specified lo...

chander | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Vlookup Closed

Hello, Im using excel 03. Quick question if anyone can help, I have to sets of lists in column A and Column B. the basic prinicple is I have d...

• d/m/yyyy h:mm:ss format from General format. Closed

Hello, When I download the information from one of our software, I receive the data in following format 15/07/2010 8:10:05 which is in general forma...

• I lost the backward arrow on internet browser Closed

Hello, I lost my back arrow on the browser , any one can help ???

Dalia | Excel | Latest reply: king.mac56 Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find last time text entered and return value Solved/Closed

Hello, I've got text in column D and a value for it in column G. I want to lookup/find the last time "Bolt 'was entered and return it's value.(the...

• Microsoft word removing toolbars Closed

Hello, There are too many toolbars on microsoft word, they are really annoying, please help me remove them and keep only the most used taskbar. ...

Tatasha | Word | Latest reply: mike Aug 10, 2010
    3 replies
  • forget email password Closed

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and the secret question answer. And it's been 1 years that i don't know my password any more. 1 years ago when i...

awadh | Word | Latest reply: king.mac56 Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • unable to browse the net on pc Closed

Hello, i'm ram, i have pc and laptop. When i'm plug the cable modem on my laptop it's can browse the net. But the same cable modem unplug from laptop ...

ram | Excel | Latest reply: king.mac56 Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • haw to remove gmail acoount password Closed

Hello, haw to remove gmail acoount password Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

kebe | Word | Latest reply: kkru Aug 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Copy and paste to other file. Solved/Closed

Hello, Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this code? I record it using macro.. Columns("G:M").Select Selection.Copy Workbooks.Open ...

• Excel averaging cell range Closed

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007 and I need to calculate the average value of cells in column D whose values in column C are within a specific threh...

cj | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel If question.... Closed

Hello, I need help with an excel spreadsheet and an IF statement. I have 5 columns with numbers from 0 through 9. If the value in the cell is "0...

nurseydiamond | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Enter userform data in new worksheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to save textbox value in the new worksheet each time I click on command button and name the sheets as day1, day2,day3 so on ....

tomy73 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro for copying data to a new worksheet Closed

Hello, I need a Macro to copy data to a new worksheet the condition is IF any data is same in "F"column then the entire subsequent rows should be ...

johnsource | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Unable to open any winrar files Closed

Hi! I do not have the software for opening winrar files, from where can i have it downloaded? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

Ritesh Deshmu | Office Software | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Macro to insert next template 2 rows after th Closed

Hello, Hi, I'm trying to create an automated wire frame builder in Excel 2003 that will allow people to show me how they would like webpages to...

Kieran | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel User Form Closed

Hello, I created an user form with three combo boxes, five text boxes and two command buttons. This form will be used as a data entry template. On...

Kizzy | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to compare column c&d w/e&f Closed

Hello, I need to look for any difference between columns c/d with e/f. C and D are a group number and benefit that is pulled at the end of the mo...

• Mirror Many Random Cells at Excel Closed

Hello, i'm a data entry,,,Eh,, i have a sheet with 720 number of different items... and i get a paper with 40 items per day but those ite...

aymaniz | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    9 replies
  • VLOOKUP according to location not NAME Solved/Closed

Hello, i put the name of the files i want to perform in some cells and wrote a maco for excel to call up the file according to the location. (lets s...

• my password wont work.... Closed

Hello, My ASUS laptop has a password and last night someone was trying to figure it out, and this morning the password doesnt work. He did try to f...

matt rose | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • input password Closed

Hello, i have some problem with g5 u888 handset, plz solve the problem if u can. main reason is i can't connect any number and can't recei...

vipan | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy every 4th row is row 1 is of specific va Closed

Hello, I want a formula or a macro to display every 4th row if a specific cell is say "ABC" eg. A1 asdf A2 asf A3 asdf A4 ABC A5 asd A6 a...

• Excel - Multiple Variables, Multiple Returns Closed

Hi, I've been driving myself crazy on excel trying to figure out a formula to calculate the responses for a test. Here's what I need it to do: I...

ELearner | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • help me this problem Closed

Hello, everyone I want to do problem in VBA Excel such as : M3 : 4m * 5kg/m * 0.001 (cell A1) i want to have result in cell B1 please h...

• How to get the word from cell in Excel Closed

Hello, In the Below passage how to find and get Account no:xxxx and Register no: XXXX in new cells for in the Excel sheet A1 Cell contains ...

querysiva | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Pop up alert on meeting a criteria Closed

Hello, hi, I have a cell which has a formula. I need to validate the formula result such that if a user inputs a number in the formula sour...

treeline | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    5 replies
  • forgot password and secret answer Closed

Hello, my friend ask me to help her reset password for msn and i dont know how to.. can u help please... her msn is hols-bolz1@hotmail.co.uk

aurellie | Word | Latest reply: blerina Aug 7, 2010
    3 replies
  • Help with a conditional macro? Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then, if it does, paste the information from that row (Columns A thr...

Steve | Excel | Latest reply: Steve Aug 7, 2010
    4 replies
  • Disable start of Word when downloading files Closed

Hello, My iMac works just wonderfully for me. I do have one recurring irritation which is whenever i dowload an attachment from the internet (us...

William | Word | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • unable to config my yahoo account in outlook Closed

Hello, I was trying to setup my yahoo account with outlook but I am having a problem configuring it. what should be in the user information and the S...

pabrima@yaho... | Outlook | Latest reply: bill Aug 7, 2010
    3 replies