The discussions

Conditional formatting or if using dates

Solved

Hello, I am trying to change the colour of an entire row to 3 different states depending on the result. The row needs to stay clear if the date ...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

I forgot my password and security question

Closed

Hello, my name is Himanshu dewan. I have problem with my gmail id. somebody had access my acount so that why m changed my passwaord and security q...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Formate date to term or warranty period

Solved

Hello, I have Purchase date and expiration date in a format of yyyy/mm/dd. I want to get the term of how long will it take from purchase date to e...

aquarelle

Gmail password

Hello, I cant access my important account.I forget my password of my account "channyeindr@gmail.com" and security answer as well. I didnt use my seco...

ash_perez01

Password

Hello, my phone is a nokia 5800 and i have forgoten password for it . what do i do ?

dist.urbd

In which cell one of some checkboxes clicked

Hello, Help me please to get "cell.Address" in which checkboxe clicked (never mind checked or unchecked)

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel - delete rows when alike

Solved

Hello, I am in need of a formula to solve this problem. I want it to find similiar cells and delete those cells from the worksheet. Here is a sa...

rizvisa1

Macro needed as soon as possible

Hello, i m smith i need a macro to split the data in every 5th cell .I am giving you the data below as an example 1. 2. 3.Darlene Thornton 4....

rizvisa1

Network days

Solved

Hello, I am trying to run the network formula days using the below formate as teh date, clearly this doesnt work anyway I can adapt this suit or anyw...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
jay

Help with my pdf docs

Hello, Please help, When I open my PDF Docs it opens in Word and its unreadable

suff954

Date keeps changing (i.e. 2 becomes two)

Hello, When I type in 2/1 as soon as I put the slash it changes to 'two' (and 3 to three, etc.) I have done the usual format cells, date and choos...

rizvisa1

One column concadnate with another column

Hello, My problem is: I like a table like this: columnA columnB Designer1 project1 ...

rizvisa1

Incentive slab

Hello, Want to compute the incentive calculation with below slab, Target Bonus < 75% 0.00% 75 % To 100% 1.0...

rizvisa1

Subtract a date/time

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help me with a formula in excel 2007 to subtract eg 11/01/2010 5:12 AM from 15/01/2010 7:30 PM. Thanks

rizvisa1

Excel issues

Hello - HELP!! What I am trying to do is set - up a way of tracking costs in a month. So, if cell N52 contains a monetary value and A52 is 'January...

rizvisa1

Vba macro doesnt work on other machines

Hello, I have a Excel program that i use which contain macro's for opening files and copying and pasting cells. However my colleague is using the s...

rizvisa1

Trying to make a negative number 0

Hello, Here's what I'm working with. In Column R there's 7000 of Side A coverage and in Column S there's 7000 of Side B coverage. In Column T t...

rizvisa1

Asking for bios pasword

Hello, i am using acer aspire 4930g,i booted my laptop yesterday,a file has been missed so my lap is asking boot password while opening without going...

suff954

Sd memory lost password

Hello, I have lost my sd memory card password,now what should i do? please help me

suff954

How to create macro to search, copy, & paste

Solved

Hello, Here's what I want to do. I have a worksheet with customer data by row and I also have a worksheet with an invoice I want to auto populate w...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Referencing cells in excel with functions

Hello I am trying to write my own Lottery Program in Excel. On the first worksheet I have all of the numbers (1 through 59) in a column and to the...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Moving cell data in linked workbooks

Hello, I have cells linked between two worksheets. However I often move cells around in Worksheet A. I need the data to move accordingly in Workshe...

rizvisa1

Excell

Hello, i have 14 names i want to assign a number value to, like 1 thru 14 and when i input a number in a colum row the name appears in that cell. say...

rizvisa1

Excel formula help

Hello, I want to add a column of numbers (only cells that contain data, there will be some that will be blank and then I want to get the percentage o...

rizvisa1

Changed windows live password but can;t log i

Hello, I cannot get into WIndows live. I changed my email address and password but now I cannot get in at all.

deepbreathe

Not formated than password problem

Hello, My micro SD card is not detected by computer when I connect through USB card reader. I am using this card for my mobile. When I put the micro ...

deepbreathe

Macro code

Hello, I want to write such a macro that if i click the button. if their are 50 sheet in work book and i want to copy paste all the sheets into one ...

venkat1926

Password recovery

Hello, i had forgot my new password of my hotmail account that was created long back. The mail id that i created newly was given as the recovery i...

dist.urbd

Lost email password and don't know security

Hello, I cannot remember my new password or the security question. I have tried to email support through the proper channels but it will not go thr...

dist.urbd

I forgot my password & secret answer

Hello, I forgot my password & secret answer for e-mail : sukanya_04@ hotmail.com because I have change password from varanya to be something...

dist.urbd

Comparison between two excel sheet

Solved

Hello, i have two excel sheet with same value which i need to compare every day .with in same excel sheet i can compare easyly using conditional form...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
tiffy

Compare two lists and change row colour

Solved

Hello, I have two different workbooks, lets say workbook 1 and workbook2. In both workbooks i have a column with barcodes. I need a vba to check ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Need excell hel[p

Hello, i have an excell book open with multipule sheets. the 1st sheet has all the master info, the other sheets are cells for production. on the ma...

venkat1926

Countif function

Hello and help! I am trying to look at two ranges, one range is Cost Centre (and there are 1000 of these) and reason codes (30 of these), range ref...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
shifingclock

Help! new to excell

Hello, i have an excell spread sheet with multipule sheets open. i need to select certain rows of information, copy the info and tell that informatio...

rizvisa1

How to have mixed references in macros

Hi - Newbie here.. (can hear the groans already :-) I am trying to use a macro to copy a set of cells. I have successfuly created a macro - the...

rizvisa1

Excell

Solved

Hello, I need a formula that will take the sum of a group of cells from a worksheet and apply them to a specific place on another worksheet. All i...

12 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ms frontpage

Solved

Hello, I can not find ms frontpage, I have clicked form start menu ==> all program ==> ms frontpage is nothing. How to add this ms frontpage & whe...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
tw

Forget password

Hello, i forget my password and 1st password also how i can get may password without reset passwod bcz i dont know the first password how i can r...

deepbreathe

Linking excel data to excel-based calendar

Hello, Okay, here I go. I have a workbook which contains a tab (CalendarData) with information as follows: Column A - Name Column B - Apt # C...

rizvisa1

Excel user forms

Hello, I have created excel project database using excel Userforms. First request form capture the customer inputs and store in Request_database sh...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, I have two excel files in different path. Every week I have to copy the data from daily excel file to weekly excel file. Is there any formul...

rizvisa1

Excel if & then

Hello, I wanted to know that, in Excel 2007, what is the formulae if Cell B12 has a drop down list of 3 range and if we select a particular range the...

rizvisa1

I need help whit my genuine microsoft softwar

hi, i have alredy bught the genuine microsoft software.. and i downloadid in to my computer, but it is still like this column down in the corner it w...

deepbreathe

Why i cant log in www.facebookc.om

Hello, yesterday I couldn log in www facebook.com ,but I can other wessite. and I don understand it.u can help me the website show message : my netw...

deepbreathe

Help with interface/msgbox in vba

Solved

Hi, I'm in a VBA course and I'm having a lot of trouble with one of the problems: The settling velocity of a particle of liquid can be estimated us...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Forgoton my password

Hello, loss my password how topopen my gmail account.

deepbreathe

Forgotten administrator password

Hello, Some time ago I had to reset my iMac administrator password and I believe this is where I came to get successful tips on how to do solve that ...

dist.urbd

Excel: use if to find & change text in column

Solved

Hello, i want to search column "a" with numbers as text as follows: #305 #777 #78 #82 #884 i need a formula that will search column A an...

venkat1926

Asking password program for pendrive

Hello, hi i want give secure to my pendrive(flashdrive) with password.can you give some ideas for it

dist.urbd
Results 9651 - 9700 out of a total of 12,258