The discussions

Excel formula drag

Hello, ok i need to drag a formula down however i want one value in the formula to change one one not to. for example: c1=a1+b1 c2=a2+b1 c3=a3...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
rizvisa1

Unique text formula question in excel

Solved

Hello, I have 2 columns of names in columns a & b and a list of dates in column c. Column A has a unique name in each cell. Column B had the same 5 o...

RIZVISA1

Update dates in excel spreadsheet each year

Solved

Hello, i have 4 spreadsheets linked together which i use to keep track of my accounts. all 4 spreadsheets are in one folder. On each spreadshee...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
oclaf

Working with dates

Hello, Can someone please help me? I have a list of people who require a licence to drive an FLT. What I want is for excel to display different col...

rizvisa1

Comparing data in two columns for matches

Hello, I am lookin for a formula that can compare two columns of data to see if they match. For example: A B C 1 3 NO 5 5...

rizvisa1

To find indivisual value from concate value

Hello, sir i have some concate value in a column & want these concate values indivisually in saparate cell in another sheet in excell . ...

rizvisa1

To add row after 24 rows and get the sum

Solved

Hello, I have hourly data of one year in rows without any break. I want to add row after 24 hrs and get the sum of all the coumns in that row. In oth...

RIZVISA1

Lalit

Hello, i want to calculation as below mention condition e.g. if A1contain 30 days and B2 = 3 C2 = 4 D2 = 5 E2 = 6 F2...

RIZVISA1

Configuration in samsong b3210

Hello, I want to configure my mobile (samsong Corvy GT- B3210) can you please say how to configure this in my Mobile. Thanks Saikat

deepbreathe

Greater than 0 & less than 30

Solved

Hello, i need the formula of this quotation: B2 Is Input Value Cell D2 Is Formula Cell If Cell B2 Is Greater Than 0 & Less Than 31, Than For...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
Game Start Now

New password

Hello, i need to know some how to delete my pics from my this person msn,cuz tht person some how got my pics n i need to figure out the pass in order...

suff954

Language default on word 2007

Hello, How to set up french as language default on word 2007?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
phoebewang

Count number of days between two entries?

Solved

I have an Excel workbook with daily entries of my lunch and dinner meals. On a separate sheet, I'm counting the total number of occurrences of each me...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Keeping the same font colour

Hello, Every time i open a window or a document the font is a different color... sometimes purple, sometimes green... i want it always black, but hav...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
luddite

Formula for text instead of numbers

Hello, I am trying to get text to appear on one Excel worksheet when I enter it into another Excel worksheet. Both worksheets are contained in the...

xpcman

Changing default date format in excell

Hello, how to change the default date format. I have year/month/date as default and I want to change this to day/month/year

deepbreathe

Finding the word ok in a cell

Hello, I would like to set a background color of a cell if the cell contains OK. The data in the cell could look like: 1.2.3.OK 1.OK 2.OK 2.3...

Peter

Forgotten bios password

Hello, I need help please! I forgot my bios password and am having a hard time finding how to bypass or reset it. I know that I am close to locking i...

dist.urbd

2007 xls caanot oprate in 2003

Hello, i m not able to see the 2007 xls file in 2003. so plz hlp me how to operate that flie...

dist.urbd

Comparesion two two work sheet

Hello, I am trying to find an easy way to compare and extract data from two excel worksheets

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Find and return a specific number

Solved

Hello, I am trying to find out how to display a specific number. I have 3 columns, each showing a results from a test as follows: 3 =fail ...

venkat1926

Incoming and outgoing server

Hello, i recently bought a laptop and my wife bought a vodafone dongle, i want to set up my emails but i get so far then get asked who my incoming &o...

suff954

Please help mo to solve my problem in excel

Iwant to get the total of this column B-----C ACFT CHECK TVP B777 A B747 B B777 A B777 A B777 A B747 B B747 A i want to get the total of B...

Irfan Khan

Word error message

Hello, Every time I download a document and try and open it up with microsoft word, the error message pops up "file conversion: Select the encoding...

ash_perez01

How can i put paasword in usb or any other

Hello, no massege

ash_perez01

Connecting outlook with gmail

Solved

Hello, plz suggest a way to synchronize my gmail account with outlook thanku

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
alexi

Sum column if date (year) is greater than 09

Solved

Hello, Hi I'm trying to calculate 2 column if the date is greater than 2009 in Column A Column B Column C 5/31/2009 ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
joanie

Motherboard missing (others) drivers

Hello, Installed Win Vista Premimum. missing Coprocessor driver Pci Bridge Devices SM Bus Controller Video Controller (VGA Compatible) if any o...

suff954

I have forgot my memory card'password so give

Hello, i have forgot my memory card'PASSWORD SO GIVE ME SOLUTION

suff954

My gmail mail

Hello, hi i deletet a massage send to me by google i realy need it back somebody please help me

suff954

Conditional formatting in excel

Hello, I am trying to incorporate a little checker into my spreadsheet. I basically have a table of numbers and I would like them to be coloured...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
Trowa

If condition

Hello, I wanted to count rows marked as X (in column A) , where in x will not be continuous must compare with Column b which has date for Eg ...

Trowa

Problem with browsers

Hello, my friends i have problem with my laptop since a week ago i am not able to open some websites and some games in facebook is it the browsers p...

dist.urbd

Excel - if then statements

Hello, I have 8 columns total and want to create a if then statement for the sum of column D IF in column A contain a + for that row. Almost lik...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
Trowa

Change password

Hello, i can change my password of msn live hotmail...pleas help me...

deepbreathe

Cell reference

Solved

Hello, I need a formula that can check a specific value in a range of values and show the cell location for each time the value is find Suppose we...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Forgot my password of mini sd card

Hello, i dont know who set password in my memory card now i can,t open that in my phone Nokia 6300 nor at my PC plz suggest i have my importent d...

suff954

Html signature

Hello, How to make an html signature in mozilla thunderbird?

Noodlepoodle

How to setup outlook

Hello, iam prasad from hyd I like to ask u that how can I setup outlooking in my pc iam trying red form so may boobs but I not able to get how to se...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
Noodlepoodle

I forgot my myspace and email password.!!

Closed

Hello, I changed my myspace password, when i was half asleep and the next morning i couldn't remember it. The other problem, i don't remember my e-ma...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
hannah_9509

Excel search and copy macro

Hello, I have a large spreadsheet generated by Blast, a program for determining similarity of genetic sequences. I am interested in copying out on...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Help!!!! excel is driving me nuts

Hello World, i will make this short. i am trying to transfer data from one sheet to the next in the same work book. however all the originally dat...

venkat1926

Problems with the filters excel 2007

Hello, I have a excel file with one object (PDF file) for each row (>200 rows), but when I create a filter the object files don't move to the co...

venkat1926

I forgot my hotmail password

Hello, I forgot my hotmail password ad the secret answer at email address :sweet.081989@live.com If your find please send into Email address: anips...

dancedhall

Wallpaper problem

Hello, i purchased gfive phone before one week .when i set my own wallpaper it automatically changes to its default wallpaper please give...

dancedhall

I can't

HI, please i need to give me some council intala office 2007 and want treatment but I always get a message dicendo: ''Setup can not continue DUE TO...

dancedhall

Is it possible to find...

Hello, Dear Sir/Mam Is it possible to detect that "the text in a MS-Word 2003 document has not been typed manually" or copied from other sources l...

dancedhall

Format nard drive

Solved

Hello, i want to clear my hard drive and then relaod win xp, i have no real idea where to start and what i should save first ect ??? can anyone advi...

dancedhall

Forgotten password to msn

Hello, ive forgotten all m passwords for crewmay23@hotmail.co.uk. have lots of important things i need to retrieve. im using thehugeh@hotmail.com ple...

dist.urbd

Missing password on del inspiron 1525 ...

Hello, I got this computer as a gift, for spares, because it was not working. I fix the problem by open it and pressing all the part together. Now wh...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
MorpheusXXI
Results 9801 - 9850 out of a total of 12,258