The discussions

I forgot my msn password and secret question

Hello, i forgot my msn password and seceret question how i get my password again

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
sensei.moore

Password protect pc

Hello, please help me. how can protect my pc prevent from memory stick? I want to know. Thank you very much.

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
jeshmal4u

Matching the data and

Hello, I have Two MSExcel files, 1. DATA CONTAING OF MANY DEPOSITORS. 2. PERMANENT ACCOUNTS NO's ( PAN ) OF THE DEPOSITORS. Firstly , all the de...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

This is urgent i lost my password

Hello, people i need to know my password someone hacked my password i dont remember my alternate email addres i need to know it please help me i real...

drilon

"forgot password"

Hello, my friend chethana has forgot her. email id password... please tel me how to acess her mail.. even she has forgeteen security question & answ...

LouisSteph

Unabe to send email from microsoft outlook 20

Hello, I cannot send emails from Microsoft Outlook 2007, but i can receive emails, Thanks Gopal

RiverFox

Pen drive shown in my pc but not open

Hello, When i put my pen drive in my office pc it shown safety removal only But my pen can't open How is it cure it pls provide proper in...

LouisSteph

I forgot my password plz restore

Hello, Sir/Madam. This is more than 7 times which I am sending you emails. But you don’t reply. May I ask why? I am too depress due to my passwor...

LouisSteph

Excel macro copying cells based on criteria

Hello, If problem excel If cell H of worksheet A = cell E of worksheet B and/or If cell J of worksheet A = Cell H of worksheet B and/or If ce...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
nsy2204

Excel sheet converted to pdf loses hyperlinks

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in Excel with hundreds of hyperlinks which work fine but when I convert the file to PDF I loose the hyperlink connectivit...

rossdavid

Lost password

Hello, I forgot the alternate email address for my website as I also have lost my password. I just know the username. What I can I do, as I h...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
nomadcrys

For my think.com password

Solved

Hello, i forgot my think.com password . can any one help me

closeup22

Excel formula counting diff if

Hello, I am trying to write a formula to count only certain dates of events in colum A but only IF column F meets certain criteria. I have a formula...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
TPus17

Excel question

Hello, I receive an order report (spreadsheet) from my customer that only has their part numbers & on a separate spreadsheet I have a cross reference...

Trowa

Runtime error 91 and 2147417851 (80010105)

Hello, I get an error in the following line (at times): rowTotal = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.count --> run-time error 91 Object variable or w...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

How do i do a find method in excel vba

Hello, I am trying to create a macro in excel and I am new to it. I am trying to have it where I search through a excel worksheet and I try to find ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Messy rabbit

Hello, I am having difficulity opening my new papercraft cd from www.joannasheen. com called messy rabbit I need it opened up so I will beable to use...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Error donloading

Hello, my computer HP Pavlion dv100 doesn't accept downloading any audio driver .

dancedhall

Restore inbox

Hello, I Want to restore the inbox on my organization network

dancedhall

Simple excel question (i think)

Solved

Hello, I am putting together an XL sheet and would like to find the MAX value in a column of numbers, then return the contents of the cell next to it...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
ruh-roh

Mt6225 (chinese mobile) with my pc to browse

Hello, Please I need pc suit for my E71 Pro (China Phone). I equally need the driver for USB for same phone. My email is: p.onubah@gmail.com. Pl...

dancedhall

If function question

Hello, I am trying to get 3 cells to populate with different data by only choosing data from only one cell. If a1 = xxx then cell a2 will = yyy cell ...

venkat1926

Lost my webcam driver

Hello, i lost my webcam intex driver version 1.1. kindly send me easily way to save my webcam driver.my email address is jkhan449@gmail.com

LouisSteph

Iwant to know my password

Hello,

iveal

Password

Hello, How i can find the password of gmail ids

iveal

Not able to browse...

Hello, Hello, I have got connected with wireless network but not able to browse. Signal strength is good enough but still not getting the solution f...

Tomarse1993

Frustrated

Hello, I am trying to add up the diameters of a series of stems on a group of trees. here's how i'm getting the data from our data logger: Plot ...

aprpillai

Paste data into next available row

Hello, I am attempting to create a macro that copies the data in sheet1 cells b2-b7 into sheet2 row A, but then tomorrow, when the data in sheet1 is ...

aprpillai

I fogot my memory cards password so how can

Hello, please help me out that how can i open my memory card i forgot its passwords is there any other way

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Vba excel search select paste delete

Solved

Hello, If someone could possible help on this I would be very greatful. I have reems of data in Excel (tidal data). I'm looking to get the highs...

Clint16

Sort by date macro

Hello, I am working in a worksheet that have more than 3000 rows, in one of the columns there is a date in the form of 20-07-2009 10:03:25. I want ...

LouisSteph

Need password

Hello, Can anyone help me get the password for gmail account - guidocaunter@gmail.com - please e-mail me on gillianberridge@gmail.com. thenk you

iveal

Comparing first columns in 2 worksheets

Hello, I'm trying to compare the first colum from worksheet A with 1st column in worksheet B to find the differences between them. Please help. Aprr...

iveal

Using excel in outlook

Hi Could any one HELP ME!!!!!! I am trying to use an excel spreadsheet which contains relevant job information like date location employees costs ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
guoguo

Excell sum calculation

Hello, I'd like to find out how to make an excell sum to highlight when a point in time has passed. For example. say I buy a tin of beans on 12/3/0...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

New if problem

Hello, Im having some real problems trying to get an if formula to work. Well i think its an if formula i need. I want a sum to take place based...

venkat1926

Find and paste data into seperate sheet

Hello, I need a macro that will search a specific range on one excell sheet--say G7:G56 and J7:J56 for a specific name--if it finds the name i want...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

I forgot my password

Hello, i I forgot my password , secret answer and alternate msn ,i really don't know what to do. my account is pink-0-0-panther@hotmail.com i n...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
pink panther11

Formula

Formula for remarks in excel...

Tyagus

Copy cell to another sheet

Hello, I'm have a problem. How can i copy a cell with its properties like cell border to another cell(ActiveCell) in a different sheet. I need a...

LouisSteph

Password

Hello, i cont sing in my id i forgot my password plese elp me i try so many time

qucute

Thermal transfer ribbon........

Closed

Hello, I have some problem related to thermal transfer ribbons working and maintainence actually the product that i purchased have some problem wit...

Tony Sherman

Auto_open

Solved

Hello I have a question about Auto_open. Where do I put it in VB Editer? Do I put it in a Module, or Sheet, or Workbook. I have 3 sheets in the work...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
selflearner

Problem created by hide folder software

Hello, i have installed a hide folder software in ny laptop.It was a freeware. As its registry period expired so i uninstalled without getting the l...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
Unlocke

Format cell based on another (macro)

Ok here's a real puzzle. I need to format cells in column K based on the letter in Column N. There are only 3 conditions, but it might be made in ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
Also

I forgot my old password

Hello,i forgot my email s password

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

How to do in excel

Hello, if i write some thing in column A then column B automated generate the code (that i define) for that person. just i need the name of person...

Trowa

Excel:to find cells with an entry and display

Hello, I'm having a problem with a 700,000 row worksheet. I have a column of addresses. From them, i want to find the cells having say, New York and ...

Trowa

Forgot all of my passwords

Hello, i forgot my aol and myspace passwords and i dont remember my aol information so how do i login to my myspace account?

closeup22

Forget my password

Hello, hello i forget my hotmail password and the secrfet question too , i want the password if u please to get back to me if it possible my hotmail ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
jimmorris1972
Results 10401 - 10450 out of a total of 12,258