The discussions

Connecting to wireless router

Hello, I recently installed a wireless router for my family, so they can use their laptops in other parts of the house. I connected it to the ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
dawooddoe

Dell vostro 1015 wifi driver

Hello! Kindly note that I've formatted my laptop without backing up my drivers, so I faced alot of issues to find and install XP drivers for my l...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

How to connect to the router through wifi

Hello, i m using a teracom type ii adsl router.i need to connect my laptop thru wifi.kindl hel with some tips. thanks Configuration: W...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
dawooddoe

Could not detect wifi signal

Hello, I have a problem w/ my HP pavilion dv6000 about the wireless switch. This problem occur right after i downloaded the service pack 2 for vis...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
Shaz

Configuring wireless network

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble trying to use windows to configure my wireless network settings. I believe my laptop is using intel(R) PRO/wireless 3945...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
Lindley

No wireless during the evenining

Hello, I have a Dell, Latitude D620. I had no problem with the wireless until one day started loosing the signal during the night only! During...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
jaunglia

Ps3 to laptop wireless

Hello, i have a laptop and a ps3 and I wanted to know if you could hook them up wirelessly? they both get on the enternet wireless just woundering. h...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
paul

Dell laptop 1545 wireless can't connect

Closed

Hello, Just received my new dell laptop 1545 and cannot get internet connection at all. I have windows 7 o.s. Called dell and they can't see any reso...

Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
cathy

Netgear wifi problem

My problem is similar. My laptop suddenly does not recognize my Netgear wifi, although it picks up a couple of wifi signals around my house. I have un...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
xpcman

Wifi modem

Hello, hi friends ,i have a bsnl wifi utstarcom modem and i dont know my usernamme and password and i am using windows vista os . when am se...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Wireless internet suddenly has password

Hello, im naomi so my wireless internet connection worked fine in the morning but when I got home I tried using my laptop but the internet sudde...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
xpcman

Wifi connecting problem in samsung corby pro

Hello, yesterday only i brought samsung corby pro buu i can able to search wifi connection but i cont connect becouse it is asking user name and...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Wireless usb adapter problems

Hello, I'm having trouble getting my Netgear WG111v2 to hold the signal from my Netgear Router WGR614. I'm told that the adapter is a good one but yet...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
mikethedike

Wireless driver

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop satellite A200-03V, as I had problems I reinstall XP on it instead of vista. I can't find a driver for the ethernet...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Unable to acces the internet but wifi is work

Hello, My laptop (Sony Viao) was working fine yesterday but now I cannot access Internet, although the wifi connection is valid and strong signal ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Automatically detect wireless

Solved

Hello, I have a Fujitsu Amilo laptop, and it doesn't automatically detect wireless. Every time I have to turn it on, I have to turn on the WLAN m...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
DT

Problem with the wifi connection dna-a211

Hello, I am using DNA-A211 type 1 modem for the broad band connection. When I connect through wireless then the status shows that it is succe...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Can't connect to wifi after resetting router

Hello, I reformatted my laptop today, and because of that I lost the password for the wifi connection here. Someone threw out the booklet that had ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
Kalla

Can i use my ipod as a wifi connection

Hello, Can someone please answer this puzzling question for me :D I was wondering if there was a way i could connect my desktop computer to the int...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
MrShadow

Laptop won't connect wirelessly

Hello, My laptop has windows 7 on it and it won't connect to the internet wirelessly. If i plug in the network cable its fine, and I can even unplug...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
anuj2addy

Wireless optus internet

Hello, im Jessica i just recently bought an wireless optus internet for my laptop and i followed the instructions up to where i had to click the "con...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
caiti

Wireless wont work... possibly corrupted.

Hello, I have an ASUS U-81 Laptop and as of late my wireless capability will not turn on. I have tried the switch, I have tried Fn + F2, but it d...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
anuj2addy

Wifi problems.

Hello, i am using compaq persaio c700, and i am unable to connect to the internet through wifi. what can i do to fix this problem?

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
Josh

Dell inspiron 1525 wifi problems

Hello, I got a dell inspiron 1525 laptop for christmas last year, an the wifi worked fine up until March/April, then it completely stopped working, du...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
MrSprinkles6

Laptop won't connect to home wireless network

I just bought a TP Link wireless router for my home desk top computer and everything works fine.I tried to connect to the wireless network through my ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
dawooddoe

Why won't my wireless connection work???

Hello, I'm using XP Service Pack 2 on my PC at the moment, I put that on my PC way back in May and my wireless connection Belkin G Plus Mimo Adapter...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Wireless router not staying connected with ps

Hello, I am having problems staying connected to the internet on my PS3 with my Belkin N Wireless Router. I have played the new Madden and made it ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Marimuthu

Wifi detects but couldn't connect

Hello, I'm facing the same problem.. I'm using linux on acer aspire. it detects my College wifi with good signal strength but is not able to connect...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
jaromasa

G five u868 wifi

Hello, g five u868has wifi wlan internet

4 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
mas

Connecting ps3 to wifi

Hello, I have 2 laptops connected to my wireless network, but the PS3 willl not connect. My wife set up the connection when we moved in & she cre...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
alok999

Blue screen appears when put wireless adapter

Hello, I have this big problem when I put my wireless network adapter into my laptop, some blue screen appears reporting some error and something abo...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
sofriendly

Wireless router problem

Hello, I'm having problems in making a wireless internet connection, and I'm hoping someone can help me. A while ago I bought a Buffalo Airstat...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
xpcman

Dell studio wont turn on wireless

Hello, I have a Dell studio 1909 with windows vista , I just bought and when I went to set it up I cant find the the wireless software nor the compo...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
cha_mps

Lexmark 5300 wireless sharing

Hello, How do I set up my Lexmark 5300 all in one printer to share computers on wireless? I want to be able to print from a laptop without ha...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Help installing my wireless printer

Hello, I brought a new wireless printer and cant connect wirelessly. I recieve a message that say MAC address filtering may be enabled on yor wire...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
rey007360

Secured wireless network changed to unsecured

I had my wireless network set up to be secured with a code. One day I was connected to my wireless but my pages wouldn't load. I restarted my computer...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2010 by
dawooddoe

New laptop was able to connect to wireless

Hello, my new dell laptop with windows 7 was able to connect to my hp laptop with the router connected but now my new laptop which i used to wirel...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
Novice Networker

Connection between nokia 5530 through wifi

Hello, I am Ankit ,please tell me how do i configure my BSNL ADSL2+ DNA-A211-I wifi modem for my Nokia 5530 Expressmusic Handset for wifi connec...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Wireless not working

Solved

Hello, I have a 2002 Compaq laptop, with Windows XP. Recently it crashed, and once it was repaired, the built-in wireless didn't work. The wireles...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Connect computer to wireless printer

Hello, I have a non wireless computer a Dell about 4 years old would like to connect my lexmark wireless printer to it without the use of usb ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
mancy

Gateway will not pick up wifi.

Hello, My Brand new Gateway DX4840 Tower will not pick up my Dlink N Router. Everyother computer in my house will pick the signal up 100%, but thi...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Router/wifi problem

Hello, I wiped my pc and installed windows 7. In the process I lost the encryption key for wifi access for my wifi device and had not set a passwo...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
rey007360

Having problems connecting to wireless net...

Solved

Hey there, So I have a PC with Windows XP. I'm currently using Google Chrome (not quite sure on the version). I recently had some infected files one m...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
kieferschild

Wireless connection issues

Hello, I'm trying to get the internet on an HP laptop (c.2years old) from a D-Link wireless router. If I disable all of the security on the wireless...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
kieferschild

Wireless network controller

Hello, Please i need help. Im using Compaq 610 and my wireless device cant work due to the problem of Network Controller yet to be i...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Secure a wireless connection

Hello, Is it possible to secure a wireless connection? If yes, please help me do it. Thnkx... Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.9

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Wireless network connection not connected

Hello, I have a Linksys system set up on my wife's computer. The wireless router is on that computer as well. I usually have no problem therefore ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
mancy

Connect pc to a external wireless network

Hello, my question is: if I want to configure wireless Internet on a desktop PC do I need both router and wireless adapter? Somebody told me that ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
cyraah

Wireless switch on but internet not working

Hello, It mostly happens when I am downloading files for some hours. While downloading for about 2 or 3 hours, my internet connection goes off th...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

No wifi connection

Hello, i hav installed all the drivers for modem and netwok but still hav the same problem, there is no wifi connectivity.. thank u...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall
Results 1251 - 1300 out of a total of 2,287