The discussions

After recovery i cant see my photos

Hello, we just formatted the hard drive,reinstall the windows then i bought recover my files they gave an activation code and i found all my lost pi...

3 replies Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
bionik

Acer crystal eye webcam

Hello, my webcam for acer aspire 5710z is not working.dont have an idea how to fix it.please help thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
bionik

How to change my language on my laptop

Hello, how can i change my language from italian to english thnx Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

bionik

Where do you update the bios

Hello, I had tried all the Fn + numberlock combos and nothing as worked. I want to try to update my BIOS. Please help. I need to use the intern...

bionik

Icons missing and setting changed

Hello, I really need help, yesterday my desktop was normal, the next morning after breafast i turn on the computer, type in my password and th...

Ambucias

Icon missing

Hello, my start up icon has disappeared can you please tell me how to get it back.thankyou Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Ambucias

Drivers problem with windows xp proffessional

Hello, My Name Is Nasir Zaheer, I have installed windows xp proffessional but I am facing problem with its drivers. so please if you have any kind o...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
bionik

My computer won't let me access certain thing

Solved/Closed

Hello, when i go to task manager and type regedit i cant access it along with other files or programs it says "windows cannot access the specifi...

3 replies Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Same problem, inspiron 1440.

Hello, I tried the advice above and none of it seamed to work. I do not have the reboot disk that came with the computer and I want to restore it to...

Ambucias

Hp dv6000 laptop

Closed

Hello, When my notebook computer HP dv6000 is on low battery, the screen goes black, and after i plug in the power cord the screen stays black until...

Ambucias

Windows media center

Closed

when i am clicking on any of the files in my pc,windows media center is opening, even i tried to restore settings,bt when i clicked on system resto...

Ambucias

Black screen blue screen loop

Hello, please help I am no computer buff and I am tearing my hair out, when I switch my Asus laptop on I get the black screen with the msg windows did...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2011 by
XevenSecond

Problem with laptop sound

Hello, 1. my laptop giving 3D like sound on headphones..... and i have checked settings also.. 2.laptop doesn't support any kinda USB speaker...

XevenSecond

Unmountable boot volume

Hello, My computer won't even let me get in safe mode. A blue screen comes up and says windows has been shut down to prevent damage to computer. ...

xpcman

My 7" notebook hangs on the start screen logo

Hello, I have a 7" Notebook I bought off eBay for my daughters birthday a few months back and it worked fine when i first got it but now it just h...

Ambucias

How to disable the add-ons on internet explor

Solved

Hello, I am having a tough time as my internet explorer is disabled. i wanna make it enable .plz advise me. thanks & Regards, Hasan

4 replies Last reply on 6 May 2011 by
AB

Only wallpaper showing on desktop

Hello, Need some help please. It started with disk failure and now no icons and no start. I have tried to bring up task manager but even that w...

4 replies Last reply on 6 May 2011 by
xpcman

Certificate error problem

Solved

HI, This is to inform you that whenever I visit any website whether it is yahoo or gmail,they tell me that there is certificate error.so how can i g...

bionik

Access is denied wgatray

Solved

Hello, I went to safe mode and delete file wgatry file but show msg given here Access is Denied . Plz give me how to delete wgatry file.

Ambucias

How to load win xp

Hello, pls tell me how to load win xp on a hp pavillion 2000 system dat has vista as its default OS can any one pls advice

pcsces

Motherboard cd of hp

Hello, i ve lost my motherboard cd oh hp Pavillion dv2000 pls help Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.17

pcsces

Can't type @ in my emachines 642 laptop

Hello, i am unable to figure out how to type @ in the emachine laptop which is new. of course i am using a different laptop now if you wonder how i ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
xpcman

Hp a330n black screen problem

Hello, I have an Hp pavilion a330n, for some time my computer has been changing the date and time back to 2001, I am running windows xp, I have ta...

xpcman

Windows startup repair not working

Closed

I have a Dell Inspiron N7010 laptop, and every time I turn it on it always does the startup repair, but it never finds a problem. I also have tried t...

Ambucias

My hard disk drive open but can't find the folders inside

Solved

Hello, i open my hard disk drive D: and E: and nothing appears, shows nothing inside but if i check the properties of the disk it tells me that the f...

bionik

Jst need a simple delete .bkf file older 1w

Hello, I need a simple batch file tat i can run to delete .bkf file in a folder and if its older than a week. i tried to run many scripts bt its n...

8 replies Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
bionik

Windows dont want to shut down

Solved

Hey fellas I got a problem I can't shut down my pc properly :S even if I click on turn off, nothing happens helppppppppppppp!!!!

7 replies Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
Shaquille

How to disable laptop mouse pad on windows 7?

Solved

Hello, Disabling laptop mouse pad For Windows 7 , go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound , then under Devices and Printer click MOUSE. A wind...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
bionik

Windows recovery cd

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can you send me the windows xp home edition recovery cd, i have purchased it but lost the cd. please help

8 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
clarat89

Windows xp over 7

Hello, can some one please help me i am getting the same problem ...after booting my xp cd..it shows up the error says remove any newly installed hard...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
mancy

Blue screen error - windows 7 ultimate.

Hello, I got an Internet connection newly. After a day I agot a problem. Problem: It is booting the system, Desktop is getting loaded and then...

mancy

Windows xp missing desktop icons and taskbar

Hello, My desktop icons and taskbar disappeared after I accidentally ran D:\INSTALL.EXE I tried restarting and several of the fixes I have found ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
vidhu

Not allowing me to access my system

Hello, I got an Internet connection newly. After a day I agot a problem. Problem: It is booting the system, Desktop is getting loaded, and immid...

bionik

What is the folder extension?

Hello, I can't open the folder its says i have to choose program what is the folder extension plz i have to submit it tomorrow all my work ther...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
Fatema

User profile failed login

Hi, need help please, i have win vista, cannot access my user account, when i type password this comes up "the user profile failed the logon user prof...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
bionik

Is my computer compatible with windows xp

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 with AMD Turion 64 X2Mobile Technology TL 58 1.90 GHz, System Type X86-based PC, 32-bit Operating System wi...

bionik

Error message saying i have no audio device

Hello, I had to downgrade from Vista to XP and now i get an error message that says i have no audio device installed, but when i go to my device ...

8 replies Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Boot pan drivr

Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp via pen drive? which files are required load windows xp by pen drive please send the information by em...

pcsces

Windows is unable to format this drive.

I recieved that error so I tried to used dos to reformat my drive and this is what I got. 976751937 bad sectors were encountered during the forma...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
jesse

Graphicand audio driver

Hello, I need free audio and graphic driver for U8668-D mother board will you please help me out.

pcsces

C:/progr~1/myowns~2/bar/1.bin/v3bar.dll

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I found this program in my computer and i am trying to unistall. However,, whe...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Adobe flash player won't install

Solved

Hello, Adobe Flash Player will not work on my computer. I've windows vista and run IE8. I've saved the debugger files that other people have left l...

6 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop blue screen

Hello, i have a issue a few days ago i went to turn on my laptop it started and as the windows thing was spinning it stopped and i got a blue screen i...

11 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
johnwright25

Missing icons and start menu

Hello, How can I bring back the missing icons and start menu my screen is all just blank and black I could not do right click to or do any thing a...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
johnwright25

Vaio key board

Closed

Hello, My compyter is on but the screen is black - this has just happened.The S1 button might have been pressed in error whilst trying to start ... ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
Ambucias

How to reformat western digital element 1 tb

Solved

Hello, i just bought the WD 1 TB and I see that everyone says to 'reformat to NTFS'...but I can't seem to figure out how to reformat it. There are ...

11 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
stinedk

My desktop won't show on start up

Solved

Hello, My desktop suddenly has disappeared when I start my computer up. My task bar, start menu and side bar all appear however. To get the desktop b...

5 replies Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
PJ

Xp drivers for hp compac presario cq40-108tu

i perchased hp compac presario cq40-108TU model laptop, i want to instal autocad and catia these are mechanical design softwares, these softwares inst...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
bionik

How can i lower the ram on my pc?

Solved

Hello, I have issues with my PC that says RAM is critically high, how can I lower it ? - Thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 4.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Help please with missing start/tskbr/tskmanag

Hello, * Here's my difficulty after fully restoring my older PC eMachine w/ XP sp1. * I can't get my Task Manager, Taskbar, OR my Start menu. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
bionik
Results 8001 - 8050 out of a total of 24,656