The discussions

How to install win 7 in xp

Hello, how can i install win 7 in xp Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
bitsaxis

Address bar and tool bar disappears

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 My address bar and tool bar disappears when I explore my folder... How to solve this...

jefffrozen

Sound will not work on my hp laptop

Hello, My sound will not work on my hp laptop. IT just randomly stopped workig, it says that its on mute and when i click on the volume button it t...

jefffrozen

My pc having four drive & it is not opening w

Hello, My PC having four drive & it is not opening with double click & showing erro "access is denied" Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
nancy0123

How to fix 'window is not genuine"???

Solved

Hello, Sir, I've install Window 7 "Duplicate One" in my laptop. Sometime later when i switch on my laptop, some message is showing that "This copy...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
ely

Sony laptop

i need a little help pls i got an old laptop and everytime i turned on it sound like a key its stuck after i give a little slap to the keyboard it ...

jefffrozen

My hp pavilion will start up to safe mode...

Hello, It will start up to safe mode, then anything I click it goes to the blue screen of death. Then repeats over again and goes back to safe mode....

jefffrozen

Screen blank

Hello, my screen want go to the start screen Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jefffrozen

My computer has no sound.

Hello, I have a gateway laptop, and all of a sudden I have no sound. I cant go in and make changes because everything is where you cant make changes...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Computer stuck in endless reboot

Hello, i installed Windows XP sp3 and my computer restarted and said "We're sorry, windows did not install sucessfully" OR some thing like that, then ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
shyshy

Hp probook 4310s shift keys acting strange

, Hello, My shift keys on my fairly new HP probook 4310s are acting strange. The left shift key does not work and just returns everything in l...

BITSAXIS

Old comcast ip address

Solved

Hello, I just moved and Comcast said they are unable to add internet to my computer because my computer won't remove the old Comcast modem's IP a...

Ambucias

Dvd rw has stopped reading blank/copied discs

Solved

Hello, Toshiba Equim A210 is a few years old now and has played all discs previously. Now it can't read blank discs, says insert disc, or a copied...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
Gee

Help, no sound on my laptop

I have acer 5515 laptop, tried everything still no sound.Is my card busted?How can i tell HHHHHHeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppppppp!

xpcman

Windows invalid electronic serial number

When i start my computer it shows: invalid electronic serial number. Then at the bottom of the screen it shows: pres F1 to boot. How can i solve that?

jziutsa

Will recovery disk will delete files

Solved

Hello, will recovery disk will delete all the saved files from hard disk, thanks for any reply. Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

jziutsa

Can't dowload because an administrative passw

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I Can Not Download Any Thing On My Computer Everytime It Ask For An Administrative P...

jziutsa

Full recovery on toshiba satellite m45

Hello, Does the recovery cd that come with my M45 Toshiba include the Windows xp operating system? Also, an Express Media Player Recovery CD say...

jziutsa

Windows xp auto log off

Hello, I just read a thread about this problem but none of the answers are a possibility for me or worked so here we go i hope someone can help me ...

10 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
raju

Not able to connect internet

Hello, recently i installed free trial version of Avira antivirus premium.. after 1 day my internet connection was blocked.. i m not able to acess i...

wawinfo

Icon

Hello, i loose all my icon on my pc how can i get them back Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jziutsa

Safely remove hardware icon is missing

Hello, I have an HP HDX 16 - am running Vista/Windows 8. All of a sudden, my 'Safely Remove Hardware' is not present in my taskbar. As well, t...

jziutsa

Mouse will not activate links

Hello, My mouse has suddenly seemed to stop activating links in any web page. I have a wireless Logitech mouse, HP Pavilion laptop with Windows X...

Doug

Xp no communication with monitor

Hello, i have recently upgraded from w2k to xp but during the process of loading , the power went out. after the power came back on, i power up th...

jack4rall

Video driver

Hello, I don't know what to do. I have installed my sound driver and my problem now is the video driver. I don't know what kind of video driver to sea...

jziutsa

How to (recover to original factory) settings

I have an Acer notebook. Windows professional. The machine locks-up after a few mouse clicks and or keystrokes. I want to (RECOVER TO ORIGINAL FACT...

popayl07

Windows 7 displays my audio device as s/pdif

Hello, My computer does not have s/pdif but windows 7 displays it as s/pdif. Configuration: Windows 7

Mahesh

Router problem

Hello, I have a HP Photosmart 2600 printer,that is connected to a desk top computer,i also have a lap top that i want to put a router to connect the l...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Function key driver

Hello, i formatted my laptop(VPCEB22EN) sony vaio. after that i installed windows 7 ultimate.function key not working.so pls anyone tell me wat ...

xpcman

How to transfer pictures

Hello, i just got a new computer and i new camera my computer company is hp and my camera is samsung. theirs a place were to stick the memory card b...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
alexxiz24

Laptop shuts down & restarts immediately

Hello, We have Toshiba laptop with Vista OS. During the login process, after entering the login User Id & Password it will load the all applica...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Jasmine

Pci device drivers

Solved

Hello, Dear Sir, I formatted my laptop sonyvaio vgn-cr35g/l and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, and I cann...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
fattymomma

Help me.

Hello, all please help me with my avast home edition 5.0.594 registration?

xpcman

Error code 646

Solved

Hello, Can someone please help me fix an error code 646.I can't seem to find any help on this problem and am at my wits end.If i don't get help with ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Xp drivers for the hp pavillion dv9000

Solved

Hello, I need to dual boot my system with XP as an add on for legacy software. (currently running Vista only) Can someone help with a suggestion of ...

FACC

Black screen with cursor.

Hello, I am running Windows 7, and after i get the Windows 7 loading screen and before the welcome screen i get a black screen with my cursor and aft...

TheQuadCoreGeek

Dvd does not play

Hello, MY SONY VGN-NW150J CAN NOT DETECT MY DVD'S, CD'S ARE FINE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? MY LAPTOP HAS A WINDOWS VISTA AND IS A 64. I HAVE BEEN R...

jziutsa

Windows xp: dell xps m140

Hello, I have an Dell xps m140 with xp installed. I am tring to do a system restore with the orginal disks how ever the dvd drive will not play anyth...

RJ

Cant upgrade my windows xp directly to 7

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 why cant i upgrade my windows xp directly to windows 7....its getting failed.and wil...

jziutsa

«error oxc00000e9» startup problem.

Basically I randomly have started getting this error called error oxc00000e9 which says 'Windows failed to start up. A recent hardware or software cha...

niceville

Maxtor hard drive file locked

Hello, my maxtor hard drive can not open the file,when i tried to open it says acesses denied j path Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Ex...

wyaat

Why cant i log on to my laptop xp?!?!

Hello, Hello I have a laptop running windows xp and ive had some malware trouble and still do pesky like thing to fix aint it? And now when i turn on ...

wyaat

I dnt want to open some websites how to make

Hello, i dnt want to open some websites how to make it not working in my pc » Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

wyaat

Unable to boot winxp cd...

Please Help!!! I have a genuine windows xp home cd that I have used before with no problems. I am trying to do a fresh install on my desktop. I...

adouza

Older pc shuts off by itself

Hello, I just started having this problem. When I log in, my desktop will load but as soon as I try and open any programs (click on icons) it clicks o...

wyaat

Can't hear music and video without earphone

Hello, I bought a new Vaio E series and I don't know much about it so far. My problem is i can't hear music and videa all audio things if i don't ...

wyaat

Advice for change tariff

Hello, Sir, Iam a post paid custamer I like to change my plan in prepaid general please give me a proper advice Configuration: Windows XP ...

wyaat

Disc full warning - can't see files

HELP - My admin file shows disc is full (420+ GB) However I show only 350 MB of data in files and folders (Of Administrator folder) System restore w...

xpcman

Cant get past loading screens!!!

Hello, ya i bought myself a notebook last year, and this thing was the love of my life, fast, efficient, long battery, EVERYTHING a man could want, ...

wyaat

My cam dowsnot work on windows 7

Hello, after installing my cam the cam does not work. the windows shoes 'there is no vidoe capture " so im in problem Configuration: Windows XP / I...

wyaat
Results 9651 - 9700 out of a total of 24,656