The discussions

Problem installing xp from usb bootable driv

Hello, I am aware of the AHCI/SATA problem. Unfortunately for me, the laptop I'm working with has Phoenix BIOS, So I'm stuck without the ability to i...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

6800 nokia mobile wap settings

Hello, i m replying for ur ans.i wan 6800 nokia mobile wap setting

realiser

Please help on my drivers

Hello, i have read a thread on this site that is similar to my problem "drivers" and they question the author about the motherboard model i guess t...

iveal

Hp pavilion dv6930us

Hello, I am having hp pavilion dv6930us lap top with window vista Home Premium 64 -bit operating system... some of important software like Kundli, Aut...

iveal

Xp pro drivers for toshiba p105 s6147

Hello, I need the ethernet controller for this laptop on XP Pro O/S. Also need Audio device on HD bus, Mass Storage controller, Modem Device on HD A...

iveal

No sound

Hello, I just reinstalled my OS system after my hard-drive crashed and I now I have no sound. Could I be missing drivers and if so which drivers ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Toshiba laptop seems like i deleted my sound

Hello, Im Chance.. And i have a Toshiba laptop with vista >.< It seems like i've deleted my sound i tried to see if i was muting everything And ...

iveal

Black screens with multiple monitor setup

Hello, I used to play movies and games on my 42 plasma from my Toshiba vista 64 edition laptop. Recently whenever i plug the laptop into the TV via ...

slowist

Display is not coming

Hello, Hi, In my system display is not coming. I am cleaned the ram and changed the ram no display. I checked without hard disk connection even th...

sadgurl

Usb for external won't read on my computer

Hello, i bought a 1Tb Comstar external hard drive. unfortunately the USB part in the drive snapped off so I sent it back to the company. They fixed i...

sadgurl

Help please anyone

Hello,is there anyone that may help me please i go to start a dell puter all i get is a blue screen saying no boot volume so i went into bios i...

sadgurl

Acer aspire problem

Hello, My Acer Aspire 4530 wont start. it goes to loading screen then. it goes to a blue screen, and reads "A problem has been detected and windows h...

sadgurl

My computer no sound device!!

Hello, Why my computer no sound device? In desktop right corner there no sound device icon... WHY~!~~~Can anyone help me solve this problem? Pleas...

sadgurl

Internet tools options

Hello, i cant open connections in internet tools

sadgurl

Why folder was not open

Hello, i have recived cv from my friend but i can not open this attachment why and i have also another query that internet not open my depb form an...

sadgurl

Acer empowering devices

Hello, i bought my Aspire 0ne and it was in German. I tried to restore it but the language did not change. I gave a software technician to do it for ...

sadgurl

Error 0x8000ffff catastrophic failure

Hello, Im trying to install windows live messenger 8.5 but this keeps coming up Error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic failure. Help!! plz thanks

sadgurl

Dell, insiprion 1720, vista, cannot boot

Hello, Have a Dell Inspirion 1720 Vista O/S that has crashed. No recovery disks to work from I have tried the F8 option as I boot up but nothing h...

iveal

Installing xp over vista

Hello, Hi I have HP PAVILLION dv-9500 / VISTA-32bit/ I HATE VISTA and I am trying to install XP on, but when I put XP cd in, after few minutes it ...

sadgurl

My k800i wont do anything.

Hello, My k800i just wont do anything at all i try and turn it on but nothing happens i try and charge it but a red light just flashes for about 3 se...

strnnger

Usb detection prpblem

Hello, My Laptop Dell Latitude D610 XP SP3 does not recognises my GenX MP3 player while it is recognised in other laptops.I also checked the device m...

strnnger

System

Hello, i just wanna ask if how the computer works? and how important is audio/video driver in using computer?

strnnger

Dont know what my hardware is

Hello, my computer doesn't have sound or or can play 3d games..i don't know what my hardware is installed on my computer.. i want to know what it is...

jacen

Hard drive

Hello I have a problem with my PC when I open my 2 hard drive by double click it opens with?

iveal

Xp-sp3 instead of vista

Hello, i already hav vista installed on my lappy(Acer Extensa 4630Z) but i wanna install Win XP-SP3...... but whenever i try to instal it says "u h...

iveal

Hard disck recover

Hello, i want to join here i want to member is it bosible to do that let me know please.

iveal

I want some site of games for girl

Hello, i want some site of games for girl please help me.....

strnnger

Unable to boot system. getting error message.

Hello, I am unable to boot my system. - I first get the black screen that says that it wasn't shut down or some other issues > properly and giv...

strnnger

Recover photos after doing factory restore

Hello, I done a factory restore on my laptop as I was giving it to my dad. I transfered all my personal files onto an external hard drive - at least ...

iveal

Laptop speakers wont work

Hello, i have a compaq presario cq40 laptop. i'm using windows vista black edition 2009. about a few months ago, my laptop speakers wont work but w...

iveal

Pls help

how do i resolve ahsan's virus/worm problem

realiser

Phone to pc

Hello, I am trying to get photos from my Motorola Razer onto my Compaq Presario CQ5O. I have the USB chord and the phone..can someone tell me how to ...

realiser

Hospital managemen system

Hello, this my first project and I'm totally confused wha5 to do... i need help like what we do in this project,what aspects we actually consider whi...

iveal

Deleting a folder with out privillages

Hello, I have a folder in a windows 2000 folder. The server is member of a domain. in he folder that i want to delete has only privillages the a...

realiser

Drivers of hp dv6502au model. vista to xp.

Hello, I have DV6502AU laptop of HP. I had changed my OS from Vista to XP. Pls send me all the drivers for the above said model. Will u help me in...

realiser

Windows 32 error giggerpo

Hello, When I open my laptop a warning screen pops up saying windows 32 giggergo error. I close the box and it allows me to go online, but system is ...

re_mi

Corrupt dell laptop

Hello, my dell windows vista laptop, was updating the windows and i shutdown the computer by accident, now when i restart, the computer, the windows ...

realiser

Vista ok, xp not so much..

Hello, I have a laptop w/ vista, and a desktop with xp. We have them both connected through the modem and router. The laptop will connect to the int...

re_mi

Screen blank in normal, but not in safe!

Hello, ok guys my problem is (lol im in safe mode atm) is that after i type in password for normal it goes black. now my setup is i have my laptop hoo...

re_mi

I send email to my id & it will back to inbox

Hello, hi sir i send e mail from outlook to respective id & it will come back to my inbox instead of sent item it will not showing in sent item

pcsces

I am frustrated and mad

Hello,I already have anti virus which I paid for so I don't need Personal AV and I have followed your instructions to delete but it does not work. wit...

pcsces

Vista home edition

Hello, i have a toshiba notebook with a vista home edition but cannot access the internet yet my yahoo messenger can log in and am able to chat. som...

andned

Hey

Hello, hey please help i forgot the password and need it emergency my email is lilgreaneyes123@gmail.com plz help with the password or send me ...

pcsces

Some pages wont open

Hello, i have a hp laptop and some pages like gmail and all email sites arent opening it is just coming up this page cant be open i am running window...

pcsces

Laptop

Hello, my laptop is telling me to insert system disk ,but i dont have 1. is there any othere way i can get it going.

pcsces

I need your explaination

Hello, please i need information about window XP Internet Explorer 6.0

pcsces

Webcam gone wierd

Hello, My webcam has gone all wierd like someone has put all there sticky hands off all over it and now it has just gone wierd. Ive restarted m...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
HelpwhenIcan

How to make fast intern8 in vista ultimate

Hello, my pc is dell inspiron 1525,i upgrade my OS to ultimate vista sp2,,my big problem now is my internet , its so freezing,very logg!!! is there...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
owie

How can i remove this unwanted message

Hello, i received a message from "ask for genuine windows" and i want to remove it, i tried using system restore but to no avail please is there ...

nomadcrys

My cd drive is not seen by my computer - help

Hello, I was attempting to install new software. I installed the CD into the drive. I heard it spin up but it did not autorun the installation pro...

Lee
Results 20301 - 20350 out of a total of 24,655