The discussions

My laptop isn't booting

Hello, my Hp Pavilion tx2030 laptop powers on, but fails to boot and when it used to boot, it was only when it was connected to a charger. S....

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Karekezi

Computer does not shut down

Hello, I recently installed Windows 7 on my Dell Inspiron laptop that I purchased earlier this year. Since the installation, my computer will not ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Problem on my loptop

Hello, i have a acer aspire i3680 the sound driver is working properly but no sound comming out on my loptop. can you help me what should i do, i t...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Can't sign in because you are already signed

Hello, skype will not open Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

4 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Dell vostro 1015 all xp drivers

Hello, recently I have purchased vostro 1015.i have installed xp.not finding proper drivers.can ple anyone help me

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Same name networks -- cannot connect

Hello, Me and my neighbor share internet connection in a apartment complex. The name of our network is Lnksys, a week ago someone has moved into t...

moumins

Can't uprade the new version of msn messenger

Solved

Hello, Whenever I sign in, it says that I have to download a newer version in order to continue. I don't want to download another messenger because n...

Darko

Batery is not compatible with my sony vaio

Hello, I have restored my back up files in my sony vaio vpceb34en from the recovery disc.But after istallation laptop is going to be in hibernat...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Compaq pentium 3 deskpro ep/sb series bios

Solved

Hello, Please give me bios drivers with sound card drivers for Compaq EP/SB Series Pentium -3 year of 1998 Assembled in Malaysia model 041ch & Sound c...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
realiser

32-bit to 64-bit vista home premium

Hello, I purchased, about 2 years ago, an Hp Pavilion dv6915nr which included a 32-bit version of Windows Vista Home Premium. Technology has pushe...

jack4rall

Drives and folder

Hello, sir my drives and folders are not getting openend by double clicking it. i need to use the open tool by right clicking it to open....

onea97

Audio problem

Hello, my Volume mixer is not responding and my speakers are not working (PC and Headphone) Tried 2 listen to music and watch a movie, but no sound.....

onea97

Help.my computer restart again and again

Hello, I am Siddayya I Need a help from any body after starting my pc it will restart automatically.What is the problem this is please help me ...

prabhu

Missing task bar and icons on windows xp

Solved

I have read some of your solutions but for my problems they don't seem to work. How can I type explorer1 when it wont even give me the task bar? the ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Operating system language

Hello, I recently bought an Acer notebook in France, the MS o/s is in French, I cant change it without an expensice upgrade..cheaper to buy a new ...

Ambucias

Usb mass storage problem

Solved

Hello, I am connected my JVC everio camcorder to my PC (vista) and all I get on the camcorder is usb mass storage, does anyone know why this is???

10 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
Menniemen

Administrator accounts for the imac

Hello, I have a fairly new iMac I was trying to update my iTunes and the computer told me I needed an administrator and password. The computer d...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Need pci driver dell optiplex 755 window xp

Solved

Hi, I have a Dell Optiplex 755 computer and I have installed windows XP professional on it; I have installed almost all the necessary drivers, but ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Computer xp lost desk top icons

Solved

Hello, I removed Norton with add/remove programs when it asked to restart computer all desk top set up lost cannot start anything even safe mode st...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
Bart Tengonciang

I can not see my tool menu in internet 8

Solved

Hello, I clicked on view and clicked on tool bar and it disappeared. how ndo i get it back?

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
Maureen

Need to boot windows xp to external monitor

Solved

Hello, My Acer One took a dive off the table and has a shattered screen. I am trying to plug in an external monitor to boot it to. When I turn lap...

GC Mandrake

Why my computer can't detect my phone's bluet

Hello, why can't my computer detect my phone's bluetooth??? so i can't send my songs...can someone help me...my computer has no bluetooth file transf...

smiler

Driver for windows 7

Hello, What about drivers for MFC-7420R for Windows 7? Are there any ones? I have tried a driver for Vista but it seems not to work properly. Pages d...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by

The sequrity question of my email changed

Hello, i forgot the answer of my sequrity question of my msn email nana_fayad90@hotmail.com can i know it if you plz Configuration: Windows 7...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Recovery of deleted files?

Solved

Good evening, this is my very first thread here so hope nothing goes wrong.. anyway.. today by accident (yes i know it sound silly/dumb) i deleted one...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
File recovery

How to write bootable xp cd?

Solved

Hello, just ask why my bootable cd that I burn is not working,but when my PC is start its says on the screen open the file, I mean is its auto play....

21 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
pratik

Restore

Hello, I used backup and restore on Toshiba Satellite U305. I then cleaned up the hard drive, but now it says I have no files to restore. How d...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Not found or invalid kernel library

Hello, I remove security tool from my pc using malwarebytes. after reboot i have this message on my screen. error : not found not found the ke...

re_mi

Fix my computer

Hello, my data files and my operating system are both on the same drive. my system restore will not work because i have several and malware on my co...

sadgurl

Help with a viao pcg-581l keyboard problem

Hello, I have been laid off and to occupy my time I fix up old laptops to donate and on this older laptop I put in 7 ultimate and it worked great. ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

End of cds and dvds not playing

Hello, When I burn CD or DVD on my computer they will only play about half way through. After that I get a `no disc" or "can not read disc' warn...

re_mi

Toshiba system restore?

Hello, i have windows toshiba laptop windows vista ultimate i need to do a system restore. Any help, please? Configuration: Windows Vista ...

re_mi

Transferring data from external hard drive

Hello, My old computer's motherboard went bad and was not able to be fixed so I bought a new computer with windows 7(I was running XP on the old c...

re_mi

Error after installing windows 7 64 bit

Hello Sir, I am facing frequent error on my system after installing windows 7 64 bit, the system gets restarted frquently and displays the error wh...

re_mi

Internet won't work but is connected.

Hello, My boyfriend has recently moved to London and taken his laptop to home recently. They got a sky pakage with the internet but it won't work on...

re_mi

Windows xp hd problem

Hello, I recently purchased a new WD hard drive for my ultimate TV (DVR if you don't know what that is) because I thought the HD was bad. Well the d...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Windows 7 rio nitrus

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 anyone please help before i loose my mind. I have Rio Nitrus, Windows 7. I went t...

radcrow

Win xp does not recognize new hitachi ext. dr

Hello, I am calling on behalf of a friend of mine who is not on the internet. He has plugged-in a Hitachi hard-drive into a USB port but nothing hap...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Dell pc pentium 4

Closed

Hello, my son's computer just crashed was then faced with the dreaded ' BLUE SCREEN'. Has not been able to access his pc since it happened. The PC cam...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
dkm

I am not able to unhide one folder

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 hi, i want to unhide folder named "Displacement Mehtods-Modified"....then wat should i type pls reply...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
dybbody

Os

Hello, Hai i bought a laptop sony vaio VPCEN34EN E series...it has been about a week...i wasnt aware about the OS Genuine Windows® 7 Home Pr...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
dybbody

Problem in hearing others voice

Hello, i want solution Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.3

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
dybbody

Ms office lost activation code

Closed

Hello, i have performed a systems restore on my computer and have lost the MSoffice activation code (2007 Prof), I do not have the origional packagei...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
vs

Cd-rom

Hello, My CD-ROM drive is missing from my list of drives in the MY COMPUTER.How can I get it back.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Toshiba satellite a205-s5825

Hello, While trying to use the recovery discs supplied,disc A ran and promted to insert disc B. Disc B ran for some time and delivered an error m...

sadgurl

Retriving/ backup the hidden files

Hello, While scanning my 4GP pendrive for viruses, power goes off completely. I remove the pendrive from the system. The after power resumes, I in...

abet

Why mp3 songs convert jpg file?

Hello, sir i have very problem my all mp3 songs files are converted jpg file. i am very try to convert jpg file to mp3 songs but the file n...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
harshith

Two same desktop icons

Solved

Hello, whenever i place a shortcut or icon on the desktop two same icons are placed on the desktop. if i delete one icon the other one also gets d...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Windows 7 will not reinstall on inspiron 1545

Solved

Hello, Good morning, I am so sorry for my poor manners. Please if any one could help me with this problem. I am trying to reinstall windows 7 on a...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
robby

How to remove genuine software in windows 7?

Solved/Closed

how can I remove a genuine microsoft software in my windows 7 .. please give me a tutorial on how can I remove it ..tnx ..

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias
Results 8851 - 8900 out of a total of 24,656