The discussions

Someone help me plz

Solved

Hello, i tried to restore my factory setting but it stopped sudeenly and after i restart the computer it says smart failure predicted on hard disk. ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Relocate desktop after partition merge

Hello, I just merged two partitions in Vista, using EASEUS Partition Master 9.1.0 Home Edition, but it seems that my Desktop folder was on the lat...

xpcman

Black screen with typing cursor only

I have been given a computer to fix and I have never seen this issue. When booting the computer, it loads the BIOS and does its post and then goes to ...

xpcman

Problem with my usb powered external hdd

Hello, my Toshiba external hard drive makes a clicking sound and wont connect with my computer ....need help .thanks

Boyd

Flesh windows 7 fail to start;

Solved

Hello, I have previously asked this but i hope to rephrase my statementmay be someone will get it and shed some light. I have installed windows 7...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
aquarelle

Upgrading win 7 home basic to win 7 ultimate.

Solved

Hello, Please some one assist why my laptop (Compaq presario CQ56) cant load windows after finishing the installation. I have managed to install w...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
pitahmungai

Shut down automatically in my pc

Hello, I have my PC with Configuration Processor : p4 Motherboard : Intel Ram 2 GB Whenever i Switch On or Power ON my Computer, It boots ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2012 by
jeet

Mmc

Hello, i tried all the above methods but i am unable to do. if i delete all the items and again it would as it is. pls help me im a begginer Co...

Ambucias

How do i make videos with my web cam

Solved/Closed

Hello, A couple months ago my computer had a virus. A lot of things got lost. The problem that I am having is my webcam won't come up. I wanted to ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2012 by
randomzme

Requirement of ms office protect key

Hello, I, Nitesh have to say that i installed ms office but not working without 25 digit protect key so please provide me protect key

Nitesh

Fn key messed up

Closed

Hello, i spilled sprite on my laptop but i manage to save it the only broken key is the Fn key its always stuck. the 'Fn' key make me type number...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

C:\windows\system32\config\system.

Closed

Hello, c:\windows\system32\config\system. getting this error, tried booting from cd getsame error, gone in to bios and change order of boot seq...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Xp restart help fast please

Hello, So, I am trying to fix a buddies old computer that is running XP. It's an old HP Pavilion 510n desktop. It starts to load up with the loadi...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

All programs have changed

Hello, I have a big problem, I was downloading windows movie maker from google and then, i clicked 'open with' and used accidently the windows media p...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2012 by
Anonymous User

Relocate desktop after merging partitions

Closed

Hello, I just merged two partitions in Vista, using EASEUS Partition Master 9.1.0 Home Edition, but it seems that my Desktop folder was on the lat...

pcsces

Print spooler problem

Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1750 Windows 7 with a Dell 910 defaut printer . Suddenly the printer stops working and I get printer spooler error m...

pcsces

Issues with dell dimension 2400 desktop.

Solved

Hello, So, I've had this old desktop computer for years now, until it started giving me issues and lacked performance. I purchased a laptop a little...

pcsces

Dell won't stay on

Closed

Hello, I have a dell latitude c610. Always worked great, then one day I start it up, lights come on 3 seconds later it goes out.(shuts off) And it ...

pcsces

Hard disk detect how cd-rom

Hello, I've a hd that my computer detect how a cd-rom. Can you help me, please? Thanks

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite a205 hanging while charging

Closed

Hello My Toshiba Satellite A205 S5803 works great but only when the battery has some charge remaining. When i turned on AC power, windows becomes h...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2012 by
Azeem

Black screen, windows will not boot or repair

Closed

Please help! My Gateway NV7802 will not boot up in Windows 7. I retrieved my files off the hard drive earlier, but still cannot make the system reb...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Partition,windows 7,new volume

Closed

hello i accidentally deleted my d drive on my of unallocated space but when i am creating a new simple volume of 35 gb , and 7 disk management softwa...

pcsces

My laptop is logging in and logging off

Hello, my laptop is logging in and logging off.When i am going to recovery console to aplly all these things posted in the forum there appears o...

pcsces

Laptop keyboard does not type normally

Hello, Please, can someone help to understand the problem? recently I am having a typing problem with my HP laptop keyboard: it does not type t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Command prompt automatically exits

Hello, Im having problem with command prompt. When I open the cmd it automatically exits after maybe a minute. But before this I got a trojan hit...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Black screen, status flashing bue

Closed

Hello, I have a toshiba al-in one PC with a black screen with status indicator flashing blue. Has been like this for hours. Have tried turning off and...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Restoring files after windows7 system recover

Closed

Unfortunately I reinstalled Windows7 on my HP, I read the article "restoring files after PC recovery" but I cannot do this instruction because there i...

pcsces

No users on startup

Closed

Hello, I have recently gotten rid of maleware and spyware and laptop was working great but just died on me. It has only other user no guest or pri...

pcsces

Ares 2.1.7 will not connect on windows 7

Closed

Hello, i have just installed ares for the fourth time trying to get it to get past the connecting phase, I have set the windows firewall to allow ...

pcsces

Windows root system32 ntoskrnl.exe missing

Closed

Hello, How am i to do anything when al I can get up on screen is where it says this file Windows root system32 ntoskrnl.exe missing or corrupt. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
CathrynBB

No icons, no task bar, no task manager

Hello, 32bt Vista Safe Mode does work however. Including explorer.exe when in safe mode. Ive tried: System Restore Delete these keys:...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

64 bit win7 basic showing no device installed

Hello. i have sony vaio 64bit win 7 basic. It is showing NO AUDIO DEVICE INSTALLED. I uninstalled both realtek drivers and reinstalled new drivers ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Thx

Solved

You are awesome and i just contribute to your site its not much but it what i can afford. I would rather give it to you then waste money on this other...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Can you please respond back sos,help asap

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 so how do you change it bac k on facebook please respond back.p.s do u know how to li...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Urgent plz...windows startup problem

Hello, I am using a Dell Inspiron n4010 laptop. When I on the laptop, the laptop is able to load initially, when the screen shows the Dell logo...

bluenose

How to change my windows 7 background?

Solved

Hello, I am glad to see that other people are having the same trouble as me! I just got a Gateway Netbook, and it also has the FRUSTRATING Windows ...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2012 by
aquarelle

My pc shutting down after 30 minuts?

Hello, My pc automatic shutting down after 30 minuts? Plz send me solution Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

pcsces

Language change from german to english

Hello, ? need help to change the language setting ?? ?? acer aspire one from german to english please.thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Reloading xp on laptop

Closed

Hello, i am trying to reload xp onto my laptop (aspire 5100) the disk is from a older computer that I had and my laptop crashed. I have remove...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

My dark monitor

Hello, I Have A Windows XP with a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nforce 340 Monitor and I'm having problems.Its Appearing dark after I power it on it stays for...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Why is my monitor dark?

Hello, I'm Looking For A Solution That Can Solve My Problem Please.My Monitor Is Appearing Darker Than Usual,Now Anytime I Turn On My PC Ever...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2012 by
Pilot14

Help: dual booting xp on vista computer

My Tiny desktop which ran Windows XP has failed. I have a Reload Disc and the XP Product Key is on a sticker on the desktop case. (Tiny no longer exis...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2012 by
neil

To increase the system speed

Solved

Hello, my computer is very slow and it is taking more time in booting and also taking more time in opening the internet brouser

5 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2012 by
myself

Getting blue screen error when installing xp?

Hello, Well I am installing XP cause I still like it more cause I got a new computer and well when I play CoD4 PC my FPS aint great on Win7 but...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2012 by
I-Am-I

Windows 7 enterprise vs ultimate

Solved

Hello, I want to get a Windows 7. Currently I'm running Vista Ultimate 64-bit. I don't know if I should get Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise. What...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

Still needing help changing my background

ON WINDOWS STARTER Hello Again, My mother bought a used Acer from Ebay that has Windows Ultimate. I was able to change her background with no ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Sir

Hello, dear sir how to install window with pen drive.pls send information my e-mail id. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.30

xpcman

Keyboard isn't working properly

Hello, When I type anything from the top letter row of the keyboard it also types the number above the letter. Example if I press the r letter...

xpcman

System recovery on xp

Hello, I'm trying to do a system recovery on my HP laptop, win xp. I restart my laptop and press the f10, it gives me quiet few options which none...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Lappy works too slow

hii i hav toshiba l300 laptop ,nowadays my lappy works too slow,after all 5-10 min. it is hanging.all total the system performance is too bad ,p...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2012 by
rohanpilu
Results 7001 - 7050 out of a total of 24,654