The discussions

Black screentoshiba l 355d after successful complete restore

Closed

I had a lot of trouble with my machine, now 4 years old. Visa OS When it couldn't properly restart, I used the nuclear option and wiped out my files....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2013 by
phacker

Windows not booting from hard disk

from the factory the default OS was UBUNTU, one of my friend installed 32 bit windows 7 ultimate instead of installing 64 bit windows 7 utlimate editi...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

I have a dvd of a youtube item which plays perfectly in my compu

I have a DVD from YouTube which plays perfectly on the computer, but not on my DVD. I want to send it to someone who has a DVD player but not a compu...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

What to do when internet is not working??

I am connected and it says that I am but every time I click to go on to the Internet it says "The ordinal 701 could not be located in the dynamic liba...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Inspiron n5110 - restore to factory defaults ~ not working!!!

Hello, I was having problems hooking up to the internet. After trying to troubleshoot the problem my computer restarted in safe mode. I exhausted...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

E drive not opening

Sir, i have a problem with my E drive , when i tried to open it shows" access is denied "and the drive cannot be opened . please help me sir.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How can i get rid of the qvo6 virus?

Hello Yesterday I unwittingly download this pest and now can't get rid of it !! Help please?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron 1535 factory restore issues help needed

Hi can anyone please help my son forgot his pasword an has instaled new windows 7 now he has 2 on start menue keep getting message not enough disc spa...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Added second monitor to laptop, now runs really slow

My boss's second computer (laptop) the screen was hard to see. We are bookkeepers. Her #1 rule: we don't make computer changes during tax season. ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2013 by
inbigtrouble

My win 7 is restarting everytime it s shutted down

Hi, I tried out the BIOS settings one as well as the MY COMPUTER NETWORK settings one but still my computer (WIN 7) is restarting every time I make...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How to number pictures and e-mail them to friends and family

Presently I owe a computer based on windows 8.Now I would like to number my photos in order to send my photos to friends and family.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2013 by
sweetpea

Format drive d

I save all Data in Drive D, today i Can't open, Pc Show Drive D Need To Format , Do you want format now? Yes Or No, IF i click Yes all my Data Lost r...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2013 by
Sahtiskumar

Lost volume meter icon on taskbar on vista

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was in the middle of a presentation this morning at a conference and hit the "Mute" button on my volume meter and went back to "unmute" an...

19 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
WinME Hack

File recovery

Hello, I dropped my external 500gig and when I open it to my pc, local disc C only appeared and has no file(0 byte).almost 500g of my impt.files are ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Blinking cursor with blank screen

Solved

hello friends, my system unbale to boot from cd after format the hard disk and display blinking cursor with blank screen.....plz help

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Keyboard language change problem

Hello, WinSearches related to change keyboard language and my pc is in french if english i could do it myself, just once im in control panel n...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

My sound on my tosiba laptop has gone. suggestions please!

Hi, I'm a Laptop virgin, though I've been using the Public Library desk top computers for yuears. A number of things puzzle me about how the laptop...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How can i make xp faster

Closed

My XP tends to be really slow, Please anyone know anything that can help? ~~~TechnoFuz~~~

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

I got a virus in my computer and it made my folders be shortcut

A virus made my folders be short cuts in widows 7 ultimate 32 and gives a messages says G/Trashes/b3fdadef.com, I tried what you gave for windows XP b...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Error when open c drive (double click).

Solved/Closed

Hello, Error when open C drive (Double click). It prompt out a message . I only can open C drive by right click and use option open and explore. ...

85 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2013 by
samad

Lan accessed, but internet not

Solved

I just installed from disk Windows XP Professional SP2 on a new hard drive followed by all driver and software from disks originally provided with the...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2013 by
armcconn

Windows unable to get shutdown

Hello, I have a problem my PC home cannot shutdown. Have to manually switch off the power main to shut down. Is there a way to to it correctly than...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Regarding laptop

My laptop power button on but screen stay blank. I m using trik which already given by you. It's work but again its happen the same issues. Could it p...

Zohaib R

Hdd prob

Hello, My external hard drive is not shown in my computer i'm using windows vista pls help me

jack4rall

Error message: this file does n ot have a program associated wit

Hi, I was recently tinkering with my computer trying to clean up space on it an dI think I may have deleted something important :/ every time I try to...

10 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

I am not able to install window xp drivers on windows seven lapt

Hello, I Have PreInstalled Windows 7 Laptop And I Wanted to install Windows Xp ..After JOHN JEASter Guideline I Installed Xp But Now I am Havi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Missing entry: rundll

Solved

hello, I can not open my flash.when I click on the flash drive,I just see a shortcut of it and then when I want to open it, I face with this error: ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
eng1337

Pc not working after installing two anti virus programmes

I have installed Avast Anti virus and then I also installed Norton Anti virus and when I give the command to restart the system is not entering Window...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

My passport wd not working

Hello, when i plug my hard drive in it just freezes my computer and prevents pretty much every window from responding properly. i read about the sho...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Boot screen black after been beaten by rain

Hello, I have toshiba tecra A11-s3522 and I hibanated it and was in my bag. I was beaten heavily by rain and I believe the rain entered the machine. W...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Pc turns on but then restarts

My Windows 7 PC will let me log on and the desktop comes up but the computer restarts before it finishes loading. This started suddenly and I hadn't ...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Login problem in windows account

When i trying to get login into my windows account then it showing the message 'your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.'...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Hard disc

I have a problem in opening the hard disk by double clicking it where as i can open the folders by double clicking it. to open the hard disc i have t...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2013 by
abhineet chhajed

Computer works fine but screen says no signal

My computer was recently working fine but one day i turn it on and it says No signal what should i do i tried everything i can so i need your help pl...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Blue screen when install windows xp

Solved

Hello, i have got a blue screen when installing windows XP to my laptop. Read the other posts suggest to go to bios to change the compatible hard...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
Dadieuquay

Lost files in folder lock 6

Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16 Hiiii evrybdy!!! I locked 2 vry vry important files using folder lock 6. Then,when I op...

17 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
Adolph

Restore computer to factory settings

I have a Gateway fx6860 computer no recovery disks were made. I need to recover it to factory setting it got a virus and won't go to windows. How do...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2013 by
TechMate

Green volume control bar is missing

Solved/Closed

Hello, I recently lost my green bar that tells me what my volume control is. It just suddenly disappeared. I can still turn my volume up and down bu...

75 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2013 by
Jakkie

Pc not detecting seagate 500 gb hd , but detects pendrives,other

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 27.0.1453.94 Hi, I am new here. was going through a problem and wanted to get it resolved. My PC...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Folder

hi !! please help me out for the present two days in windows 7 when i double click on the folder icon its not getting opened instead cmd option is...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Xp pc not start

hi, my computer will not load windows up and I was wondering if you could help. I Get the message windows\system32\config\system. I have the XP cd ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

My windows

Hello. I have a problem in Windows XP. When I open a window...Window icon in the taskbar is not displayed. When I press the Minimize button..Windo...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How to free download bluetooth for windows xp

plz tell me how to make free download bluetooth for Windows XP

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Lost documents

Hi, . I m Pravin. I have a problem of lost documents. I explain that when I install Windows 8 in my pc I had forgotten the documents save other dri...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Admin password for sotware installation

Closed

Hello, I am windows XP user. i want get admin password for sotware installation . i try this tips "Net user Administrator *" the command prope...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Full administrator access

Hi i can not switch my account from standart user to administrator no matter what tried , it just does not give the option on the screen, i can se...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
xpcman

Toshiba satellite l300/l300d wont boot???help

Solved/Closed

Hello, My toshiba satellite won't boot up. It won't boot up in any mode even safe mode. I get a very short sound of fans on start up and the gre...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
George

Shortcut for entering e-mail address

Hello; could somebody out there show me how to program my laptop so that when I am asked to provide my e-mail address, I can just point at th...

5 replies Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Old pc a new pc connection

Hi! If you all ready have PC connected to the internet , and you want to transfer the cable to a new PC, and doesn't work . What is the problem? And t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Computer screen goes to black after welcome logged on

Hi guys, my Acer Aspir 5530 laptop computer screen goes to black after welcome logged on but the cursor is moving may be because of unproper shut down...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
jack4rall
Results 5801 - 5850 out of a total of 24,656