The discussions

Laptop won't start windows

Hello, I have a compaq laptop and when i turn it on it goes through the check and then comes up with the boot load then to a windows did not start su...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

How do you change language

Hello, i chaneged my language to african but i need to change it to english can you tell me how to do it

ash_perez01

Slow booting for intrenet access

Hello, When Trying to connect to windows internet explorer it takes up to 20 minutes. How can I speed this up?

dancedhall

Network controller driver and others

Hello fellow Windows Users, Due to a virus problem, I had to re-install windows (xp) operating system on my desktop but in device manager under "o...

dancedhall

Ibrahim

Hello, I want windows xp supported all driver my product name : Compaq Presario CQ40-601TU please send me

ash_perez01

Account reactivation

Hello, i temporarily deativated my facebook account once because of some uncertainties,now i was tryin to activate but i av foggetten my activation...

dancedhall

Wanna change my os

Hello, i am having samsung star phone not the 3g....if the os of that phone can be changed then pls say the procedure...

dancedhall

Asking quation

Hello, helper how can i cange for window7 premim languge from dutch to english

ash_perez01

Window is out of order

Hello, sir my window is corupted i have no backup cds. but i have my product key no. WJYHG-9H6QC-HVHV7-4Y38K-MBVFG. PLEASE TELL ME SOLUTION. THANKI...

dancedhall

Laptop shutdown when fully charged, no lights

Hello, My laptop was plugged in all night so it was fully charged, I was on it for about 20 min and the usb cable light shut off as soon as i got on...

dist.urbd

Bluetooth not working

Hello, hii, i want bluetooth driver for my compaq 610 i m using windows 7 pls help me....

dancedhall

Drivers for windows 7

Hello, I want HP pavillon dv6000 all drivers FOR WINDOWS 7

dancedhall

Audio driver

Hello, I recently formatted my hard drive and reinstalled xp home. The drivers on the dell website did not give me any sound and I have yellow quest...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Video driver laptop c700 w/windows xp

Hello, Have HP Presario C700 Laptop Using Windows XP. Problem with Video Driver after Upgrade from Vista. Where can I find Video Driver that is com...

xpcman

Not able to get into msconfig

Hello, I am not able to get into any of my programs. what happened is, i went to msconfig then to startup and unchecked all the boxes so by system w...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
MULLIN90

Problem dvd

Hello, no icons like that does not exist or is deleted

aryans14

My dvd-rw shows dvd-ram from last week.

Dear Sir, My DVD-RW shows DVD-RAM from last week. Can u help me to solve my problem. I have also installed Nero-7 premium version. ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
plaah

Fixing gateway dvd problem

Hello, I encountered exactly the same problem. The dvd drive stopped reading or writing and made all kinds of funny sounds. I go to regedit, fol...

xpcman

My samsung u600 usb wont work!! :s

Hii, i have a samsung u600 and i have loadds of pics i need to get onto my laptop! but u see when i plug my usb into my acer laptop it just says usb n...

mohedeen

Geunin window microsoft for remove solution

Hello, please solve my windows solution becouse when i open my computer give me a message and a message show resolve Genuine Window victim but i dont...

dancedhall

Gprs settings

Solved

Hello, plz snd me GPRS setting for EIROGA_E71

dancedhall

Serch for audio and lancard driver

Hello, iam serching for drivers for my desktop ssno 6094az456433 modal no hcl ezeebee max xp p999 with atom processor

closeup22

Windows xp

Hello, I would like to know how to download widows xp on to my laptop. Thanks

closeup22

Space in my add remove programe

Hello, I am wondering. i have a big empty space in my add remove program. why? and how do i get it off and for all my programs to all be together so i...

closeup22

Sp3 problem

Hello, i recently upgraded my laptops ram to 1GB and my dealer installed windows xp sp3 instead of installing sp2.it slowed down my computer.is there...

closeup22

Why wont it let me in?

Hello, i havent been on my my space n a whjle and now it dont allow me to get in

closeup22

Wat do i do

Hello, ok i havent been on my myspace in a lil while and now that i try to get in it just doesnt work! all it is sayin is dat you got an invalid e ma...

closeup22

Wont turn on

Hello,rge My ipod wont turn on when i push the select button and menu button even if i charge the ipod for the whole night

closeup22

Blue screen

Hello, check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS update . disable BIOS memory option such as caching or shadowing if you need to use safe mode to ...

closeup22

No audio output

Hello, I have removed the Realtek Audio driver from the Add/Remove section. When I tried to load the programme again it is not getting loaded. ...

Rajan

My pc isn't shutting down it restarts

Hello, when i'm shuttting down my pc it's logging of then it displays a blue screen written ur pc is shut down but some fatal errors i have tried to ...

closeup22

My laptop have black stuck screen

Hello,I have black screen on my laptop I have window vista I dont know to get out from this pleas help me out tell in detales pleas

closeup22

Cant find script file and there is no virus

Hello, i am not abe to find script file "c:\WINDOWS\system32\VirusCleaner.vbe" and there is no virus found on scanning

closeup22

Sound drivers

Hello, I need sound drivers for my Toshiba Laptop Satellite. I used Windows XP. The hard drive was recently reformatted, but no sound.

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
megahrtz

Toshiba 3000 only get red logo

Hello, I am trying to get my Toshiba satellite 3000 to boot, but all I get is the red toshiba logo and it goes to black screen with the flashing _ at...

megahrtz

Sdhc memory cards v,w or p?

Solved

Hello, I would like to know what the V, W, and P stand for in the product number: RP-SDV16G ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
JOEMASON

Formatting + partitioning after losing vista

Hello, I am Angry at myself for doing this, but here goes .. roughly in this order I did the following In management console i made the D partit...

fredcro

Win 7

Hello, can any one tell how to make a bootable window 7 dvd........?

xpcman

Computer keeps restarting

Hello, My computer keeps restarting after updates. it says 3 out of 3 complete, and when it hits 100% it restarts and starts the same thing over and ...

xpcman

Blue screen problem, and restart it self

Hello, when i use my laptop, sudently the blue screen appear and it restart it self

scmedan

Rebooting acer one aspire

Hello, My daughter has an ACER aspire one computer with no CDROM drive. When I try to reboot using the alt/f10 it takes me to the reboot phase and be...

Sulley

How do i get my laptop screen back??

Hello, I recently got my laptop runnng on my 42" samsung plasma tv, the problem is now when i detach the tv from my laptop from my tv the laptop load...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
kieferschild

Softwares for gfive u800 mobie

Hello, is it possible to use any software for gfive U800 mobie. also plz let me know the settings for airtel gprs for the mobile men...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ALI

User accounts

Hello, the user accounts on my computer are not working excluding mines . how do i fix it ?

dist.urbd

I need a software

Hello, i need a software that i can use to connect a windows xp computer to a nokia 2680

dist.urbd

Forwarding emails with attachments

Hello, I forwarded an email yesterday with an attachment and none of the recipients got the attachment. I'm using gmail. Do you have a fix? Thanks...

ram

I have enet webcam

Hello,i have enet webcam..but my install CD is misplace i want install webcam now version 1.10.5.please help to me

dist.urbd

Laptop display white screen

Hello, my compaq laptop display white screen once i turned it on.. please give me some advice.. thanks.. ega

dist.urbd

How do u enable cheat

Hello, i've tried getting the cheat code to work .how do u enable it? ive typed it all in but when i press enter it said's no such code i've typed it...

ash_perez01

Rename folder in program filesin windows 7

Hello, I want to know that how can I change the folder name in prgram files in windows 7. When I tried it shows a error message that You dont have per...

dist.urbd
Results 15351 - 15400 out of a total of 24,655