The discussions

Help with audio

hi my school has give me a laptop but they have blocked the sound and every time i go on to anything realating to sound it says i cant turn anything l...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

No sound

Hello, I bought and installed my fujitsu amilo a few weeks ago and i cannot get any sound threw my speakers I have tried on a nuber of occasions,DO ...

ash_perez01

Error code 8e5e0152

Hello, i keep on getting error code 8e5e0152 on my windows live account. I have windows vista, and i have already tried to delete my contacts by goin...

ash_perez01

My pictures are missing.

Hello, i cut and pasted my pictures from my computer to a brand new cd rom. my cd-rom is a imation cd-r. It doesn't appear in the cd rom and now my...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
jan

Helppp.

Hey x :) Ive had a new laptop given to me as a gift on christmas, and for 3 months now i have been trying to change the desktop background. ive tried...

xpcman

Laptop does not startup (not even safemode)

Hello, I was using my computer this morning, and i got a popup no just any but a antivirus 2010 popup. Not a thing to worry about normally. I had i...

stimmyvz

Webcam drivers

Hello, I have an old webcam Creative make model PD 1100. I need its software for Windows XP How do I get it to install and run the webcam

deepbreathe

How to install xp2 over vista

Hello,

deepbreathe

Change th os language

Hello, i want to change my new toshiba laptop os language from spanish to english how can i?????????????????? help pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????...

deepbreathe

About samsung

Hello, samsung pc suite for samsung j600 in vista ultimate 32 bit

deepbreathe

Complete song

Hello, I have challenged by someone to complete this song: K---N -O --H--T- --G--T---I-A J---N T--S-- S---- H-- Please send me reply on my email : r...

deepbreathe

Installation of xp in compaq cq-40

Hello, Sir, I have A Compaq presario cq-40 Laptop with model no. 108-TU and i want to install Win-XP in it, but i dont have SATA drivers so plZ help...

deepbreathe

I have a promblem

Hello,my ps3 is having a dns error everytime i try to use the internet. i tried everything i could. plesase plaese ...

deepbreathe

I can't use my phone for internet

Hello, would u mind to help me pleASE?I NEED MOZILLA FIREFOX MINI because someone borrow my phone and i can't use my internet again. my phone is noki...

deepbreathe

Descripción del dispositivo tipo via 10/100 f

Hello,--------[ EVEREST Home Edition (c) 2003-2005 Lavalys, Inc. ]------------------------------------------------------------ Versión ...

deepbreathe

Sound drivers for hp pavilion dv4t-1000

Hello, My personal laptop of model HP pavilion dv4t-1000 and the OS is vista. So I have changed to XP to install software and work. All softwares are...

deepbreathe

Cant install

Hello, i have just downloaded software from wifi.com(www.whisher.com) i read abuot it .its nice. but i cant install that software in w7.........

deepbreathe

Dell problem

Hello,my dell pc is asking me for a production key.... for my windows vista home edition....... it was running fine till i left it on over night on th...

deepbreathe

Sound drivers compaq presario c700 for win xp

Solved/Closed

Hello,

18 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
gm miranshah

How to make internet connection via mobile?

Hello, Mysellf Neerav!!! I use mobile samsung s3500. My question is that how can i access internet through my mobile on my pc? Please help me in...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
mikethedike

Printer to laptop

Hello, Have a lexmark printer and want to hook it to HP mini laptop how do i do that with no place on laptop to insert disc?

xpcman

Problems after pc crashed and recovered!

Hello, My mothers laptop..with windows xp crashed. We tried a system restore, didn't work. We recovered it with the option it has to do so wi...

served

Disc drive doesnt reads automatically

Hello, when i insert my cds in the disc drive it doesnt reads automatically so i have to go to my computer and search please can you help me

served

Speakers

Hello, My computer is saying that i either downloaded or deleted something that caused my sound to stop working what do i do?Is there a program that ...

xpcman

Windows not loading after start up

Hello, When I turn on my e-machine desk top, the logo screen comes up then the screen goes to a blank screen with a flashing cursor square in the left...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Sound is low on my computer

Hello, i have windows xp i was having problems with my sound on the internet the sound would play on my media player but not on any web page,...

dist.urbd

Diff between windows and linux

Hello, I would like to know Difference between Windows And LINUX, And also am unable to ping my linux server and it is not booting what steps i sh...

ash_perez01

Error problum

Hello, whenever i tryies to make a new account some error comes on my pc so please tell me salution for this i am not able to make account due to thi...

ash_perez01

Some letters

Hello, some letters seem to activate certain commands, when I type t my laptop performs RETURN

dist.urbd

Wow.

Hello, I've been dealing with my CRAZY brother (who can't put his big boy pants on). He happens to be my ex-employer. He has been trying to destroy...

dist.urbd

Desperate-housewives-junkie needs help!

Solved

Hi! I'm a complete Desperate Housewives-junkie, and i finally got to a webpage were i can se episodes again. If i go to the page,(or any other pag...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
annelanda

Bluetooth for xp

Hello, virus got into my laptop that had a bluetooth sorfware, after cleaning it up i lost it, an the only thing i could get is a bluetooth file tras...

suff954

Problem in shutdown process

Hello, i kept my loptop for charging unfortunatly there is no icons displaying on destop. now it is a prolem for me shut it down. please rep...

Ambucias

Compatibility office 2003 with win7

Hello, Can anyone tell me if Office 2003 is compatibel with Win7? Sven

suff954

My drivers are all deleted????

Hello, I have an acer aspire one zg5, and last week i was putting in photo from my memory stick duo, using my memory stick for inof and storage ...an...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
nat

Diver's

Hello, sir i wann a mother board cd of p4m800pro-m v1.oA

mikethedike

Xp installiation

Hello, hai iam having windows xp sp2 ,i need to reinstall it because some features in control panel like user account ,help and support etc. are ...

suff954

Blue screen error

Hello, Hi....sir i have a problem like a very body, i have a compaq presario cq 60 , i need to operating system window xp sp2. i try to setup i...

suff954

Acer help

Hello, I RESTORED MY ACER 5315 BUT WHEN I TURN IT ON IT HAS A BLACK SCREEN WITH A BLUE SCREEN ASKING FOR A PASSWORD I KNOW PASSWORD BUT WANT TO GET R...

suff954

Problem with inside cd, it doesent works

Hello, i have an hp pavillion home basic laptop with windows vista and i have problems with the inside cd, it doesent works. what can i do?

suff954

Boot usb

Hello, sir. Please explain me the detail process of installing windows via pendrive

suff954

I need help doing a recovery on my labtop

Hello, i have a toshiba and it crashed and i want to delete everything and do a recovery to it how do i do that and its a a105 xp

suff954

Microsoft office 2007 installation problem

I have microsoft office 2007 on a CD. When I install it, it says that i have a prerealeased version and it doesn't continue. I don't have any kind of ...

suff954

Seen the hour glass but not loading

Hello, i am having problem with my iPod it is not loading i am seen the hour glass but it is not loading

suff954

Some of the pictures not clear

Hello dear why I can`t see some of the pictures on internet clear? I could see all the pictures clear yesterday but it suddenly happend and I just ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
shssadjadi

Change of language

Hello,

dil

Bluetooth not activated

Hello, NEED DELL VOSTRO 1520 LAPTOP BLUETOOTH SOFTWERE AND WEBCAM SOFTWERE RANJIT

suff954

Bluetooth for windows xp

Hello, Can you give me bluetooth software for my Laptop panasonic CF-Y5 TOUGHBOOK i need it to much plez give me the URL of the site i want to downlo...

suff954

No video

Hello, I installed every popular codecs STILL only audio and not video ....and wen am watchng movies in wmp 11 they show that every thing is workin...

mikethedike

Cant get it back to ehglish

Hello, hi, i am going everything i can to get my fb back to ennlish the little icon that has2005 beside it that has frigging hebrew or whatever is t...

suff954
Results 13551 - 13600 out of a total of 24,656