The discussions

Services are not ruuning after installing xp

Hello, i hvae p4 system with 2.8 ghz cpu and 512 mb of ram with 80 gb ide hdd with ASUS P5RD1-VM motherboard.i have a problem that after insta...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
ramesh2412

Acer laptop

Hello, i have an acer laptop that i had to do a reinstall of windows vista. As i had not created the recovery discs when i purchased the laptop i used...

ramesh2412

What are the basic steps to reformat the pc?

Hello, My pc could not detedt cdrom as a primary, always hdd.? How do i change it?

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
newerdon

Windows xp problem

Solved

Hello, i have a problem to open any disk drive like C: E: when i click it tells me this " windows cannot find 'DISKRUN.EXE' make sure you typed the ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
dexa

My audio speakers

Hello, My computer sounds are reconized but my sounds won't come out off my speakers. what should i do to regain my audio/sounds.. ...

deepbreathe

Help meeeeeeeeee plzzzzzz, i beg u...... plz

Hello, hiiiiiiii, i am losing my passwords of pannni09@gmail.com i think someone changed my passwords, security question and secondry email. i need...

deepbreathe

Satya vardhan

Hello, hi this is satya i havc purchase cq40-330tu laptop. i install xp but is not working audio drivers how to slove this problem plz tell me

deepbreathe

No sound.no audio

Hello, my pc no audio,no sound.pls.help

suff954

Formatting/ uninstall

Hello, i have quick heal antivirus setup in my pc.but it's outdated, i mean expired. so i want to setup another one. so i have to remove first one....

suff954

Language change on xp

Hello, hi am wanting to know how to change yhe language from german to english i have an xp windows disc to do it how simple is it

suff954

Pendrive

Hello, My pendrive is write proctected.

sarbel.vilo

No display

Hello, my motherboard (mercurry) is power on but no display and no beep indicate..

suff954

You may be a victum

Hello, my computer is show(you may be a vectim.............

suff954

Could u give me a hand plsss???

hi, i have a problem with my lap top. When i turn it on, cant open it without task manager and then explorer. How can i run my computer normally? Th...

suff954

Limted access to some sites

Hello, I have a problem right now. I only have limited access to my internet right now. I can connect to Yahoo, Google, Youtube, Twitter and other ...

k0ren

Presario v6000 on win xp wont connect 2 wi-fi

Solved

Hello, my HP compaq presario v6000 on windows xp wont connect to wireless internet anymore. I think I accidentally deleted the drivers or adapte...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
skippy

Message converot

Hello, i wish to transfer my messages from nokia-5200 to samsung metro s3310. it does not support.pl suggest how i make my messages readable in sa...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
ramesh2412

Reinstalled windowsxp and now i have no sound

Hello, I Recently Re-Installed Windows XP On My Dell Optiplex Gx-280 ... and I Have No Sound Anymore .. Under Audio It says There are no Audio Devi...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
Jazzii

Iomega 500 gb

Hello, Please I need help, my Iomega 500 gb isnt working on any Windows Vista only on Mac, when i connect it to my computer, and open MY COMPUTER ...

xpcman

Tried installing xp on hp dv6, major error

Hello, I recently tried installing windows xp onto my hp dv6 laptop and it failed to install. So I figured I would just reinstall Vista and now when ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
DJ

Disk driver problem

Hello,well im having a problem with my acer aspire s315 and the problem is that a few days ago my disk drive stopped reading my disks at all. i dont k...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
mick

Change language

Hello, i have problem in my pc language. i want to change language french to english in os. help pls Configuration: Windows 7 proffesinal

sensei.moore

Cant watch videso online

Hello, I can watch YouTube videos but unable to view the videos from some web sites. The message I got is: "We're sorry, our content is not compati...

sensei.moore

حاجه &

Hello, انا اشتريت فلاشه جديده 4 جيجا ولقيت جواها ملف اسمه دت ميديا وانا مش عارف اعمل ايه

sensei.moore

I cant type the letter between i and p,

Hello, i cant type the letter between I and P, the key is fine and clean. the "6 "types when num l0ck is 0n. Help

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
Jackel

Drivers on inspiron 170 with windows 7

Hello, Does any one know where i can download driver to the web cam on my dell inspiron 1720 when i have windows 7?

suff954

Untutored

Hello, Received a reader and love it. Need help downloading from the internet. Can someone help with procedure? Do fine on READER site. Since th...

suff954

Lost mother board cd

Hello, Sir i loast my HCL Laptop Mother Board CD MY Laptop Model and Serial number- LX INFINITI POWERLITE 9200 GM/PDC 1.86 S.NO: 8083A1085434...

suff954

Catera web cam 2.0 mpx (acm-341)

Hello, how to install my Catera Web Cam 2.0 MPX (ACM-341) without cd???

suff954

I lost my motherboard cd

Hello, sir,I have lost my motherboard cd.my motherboard is BOISTAR (P4M89M7B-R02 VER:7.1) now i facing a problem.I run to operating system.When i ...

suff954

It doesnt let me open up my emails/

Hello, it doesnt let my check my emails and it doesnt let me sign into bebo what has happened...? i tried the cookie thing HELP PLEASEE

and it doesnt let me sign into bebo

My activate account

Hello, i need to activate my account to send any friendly request.they told me to check my email.i don"t know how to do that? can you help me please

deepbreathe

Computer not sensing dvd player in g drive

Hello, computer not sensing dvd player in g drive

deepbreathe

Help with system restore

Hello, during system restore I get a message saying "Cannot Open H:\PRELOAD\BASE_21.INP:23" Can anyone help?

deepbreathe

Icon of uninstalled progam in control panel

Hello, I installed Nero and some other software on my PC. Later on i uninstalled it. Now whenever i go back to the control panel, i c the icons sti...

deepbreathe

How to install window xp

Hello, I m not able to install the window xp in compaq cq40 laptop it show the blue dump error while installing the win xp even win vista is prloaded...

deepbreathe

Problem with aspire one zg5

Hello, i got a aspire one zg5, i don´t know what OS is, so i want know if i can install windows xp or windows 7... If yes, i wont have problem with t...

deepbreathe

How to install cd rom drivers

Hello, my system install xp for cd rom drivers not install device manager ? show without install xp cd rom drivers install pls help me

deepbreathe

Restore factory settings ???????

Hello, ive got a advent laptop and i have read the instructions on how to restore my fartory setting but when it is booting up i click f8 and the "ad...

deepbreathe

Proflile wont open

i can view every page except for my profile. ever since i added a username, it stopped working.

deepbreathe

Need help with webcam

Hello, i have a problem. bought a second hand webcam but dont have no drivers or product name or anyway to install it. any help is appreciated. thank...

deepbreathe

Sending photo from phone to moblie

Hello, Hi just wondering how you send photo to face book from my phone?

ash_perez01

Ma id is hackes

Hello, this is aamiralim@gmail.com, ma id is hacked by someone so, plzzz help me out to find the hacker and plzzz send password to ma secondary e-m...

dist.urbd

Victim of software counterfeiting

Hello, My computer is a victim of software counterfeiting.I want to resolve this problem.plz help me.

dist.urbd

Softwaer

Hello, CAN I INSTALL THE SOFTWARES

deepbreathe

Bios

Hello, i have a gateway laptop ma7 how do i change my hard drive setting to ide?

deepbreathe

Msn messenger

Hello, how can i fix my msn messenger when it says "A newer version is available, you must install the newer version in order to continue. Would you ...

deepbreathe

Black screen upon startup

Hello, I am using a regular pc. Just today, when I turned my computer on, the monitor stayed black although the CPU was running. My sister also had th...

ash_perez01

Laptop won't boot or start

Hello, My Gateway laptop recently just stopped working. Literallly powered down whilst I was using it and it since won't start. I push the power bu...

Lenrok258

Virus

Hello, my computer won`t let me install anti virus, won`t let my open task manager, won`t even let me start my computer in safe mode, and won`t let me...

dist.urbd
Results 15201 - 15250 out of a total of 24,654