The discussions

Rename folder in program filesin windows 7

Hello, I want to know that how can I change the folder name in prgram files in windows 7. When I tried it shows a error message that You dont have per...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

Can't get into my email acct

Hello, I have been trying to login into my acct and can't, I tried to reset my password but I can't get into my email to recieve any password change, ...

ash_perez01

Arabic language

hello people, my machine doesnt have arabic language setting, where i ll get the arabic software and how it is work many thanks

ash_perez01

Ask for problem

Hello, I have installed vista 2007 window instead of Xp but on wards the sound and audio device is not fuunctional. so what i do?

ash_perez01

Product key code

Hello, The product key code is not accepted when typed-in as requested, The code is listed on the bottom of my laptop. Please provide correctiv...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Photos to computer without usp or bluetooth

Hello, I am trying to put a photo of myself on to my computer but without bluetooth or a USB cable is that possible? if it is possible how do i do i...

xpcman

Lost my sound

Hello, My husband deleted the sound on my computer because he didnt like the music my daughter downloaded. We have tried everything. When I plug my u...

dancedhall

Where is my system32

Hello,,am looking for system32 in my pc,my harddisk is partitioned so I don't know where to look for it, and I need to remove raila odinga from my sys...

dancedhall

Movie not working properly

Solved

Hello, i installed win7 OS,i played movie .but,it working slowly, plz fix this. thanks

dancedhall

Ares help

Hello, My ares recently stopped working. It connects for hours on end I haven't changed any of the default settings. I have tried reinstalling and ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
bryan

I can not sign into my msn in my pc

Hello,

closeup22

Acer one

Hello, how can i restart or wipe hard drive on acer one lost my password iam on xp

closeup22

Problem solving page about device

Hello, I have Windows Vista and when I tried to turn it on (after shuting down) it opens Problem Solving page and it tells me that if I have a device,...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
N!cky

Hp

Hello, i need hP pAVILION A510N CD'S. THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM HP.

closeup22

Deleting or removing an old windows program

Hello, I have heard that you can delete an old windows program if you have installed a new one, to gain back your computer's memory, at least part of...

closeup22

Mp4

Hello, I cannot play my mp3 music to my mp4 player.It says:UNSUPPORTED FILE FORMAT. Can somebody help me?thanks

closeup22

Hp monitor on for 5 secs

Hello, I need help fixing my home computer it was working fie yesterday and today it was flashing. After, the flashing the screen went black. So i de...

closeup22

Windows 98 se ethernet driver missing

Hello, We just had broadband internet installed. Our desktop has Windows 98 SE and the ethernet driver is missing. Where can I download a free driv...

closeup22

Crash

Hello, my system has crashed and i have been trying to restart my computer but nothing happens wht can i do

closeup22

Are my vista deleted if i instal xp

Hello,

closeup22

Windows 7 cant see my nas or xp pc's

Hi Help me please I am soooooo frustrated! I have a new Windows 7 PC connected to a home network. I can connect to the web and 'see' various med...

Robert

My speakers wont work

Hello,my speakers wont make sound everything is hooked uo could you send me a link so i can download a sound driver

ash_perez01

I can;t open microsoft.com

Hello, I can't open www. microsoft.com in my PC could anyone tell me the reason and some way to open it??? i want to download internet explorer 8

ash_perez01

Internet access block

Hello, sir i want to block internet access of a user connected on my local lan . please tell me how can i do this..

dist.urbd

Blutooth not detected when installed window 7

Hello, My System Configuration is : Dell Inspiron 1525. Problem: After installing Windows 7, I found It doesnot detect Blutooth . Is there any sol...

dist.urbd

Graphics intel celeron driver for windows xp

Closed

Hello, graphics intel celeron 2.40 driver for windows xp free download

ash_perez01

Need recovery cd rom for toshiba windows xp

Hello, I NEED RECOVERY CD ROM FOR TOSHIBA WINDOWS XP

dist.urbd

Nokia 5130 xpress music

Hello, I have Nokia 5130 xpress music mobile and it was internet enable phone. I want to connect internet with this to my pc. please suggest me how...

ash_perez01

Cheapest best laptop for education purposes

Hello, i want to know the price of latest cheapest laptop with necessary facilities

ash_perez01

Somethin is wrong with my usb court

Hello,somethin is with my mp3player usb court it wont show disk E the music cant get in it with out disk e plez help me because i ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
aj

Cant paly vedio

Hello, i have prablome to play any vedio from arabic website i dont know why

aj

Running computer continuously more than 4 day

Hello, i run my laptop continuously for more than 4-5 days...is there any harm to my PC if i continue this...plz help me...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
sharpman

Help me ! my computer wont work !

Hello, my lap top wont go to the homepage. it will turn on but it has this box that pops up and says " the procedure entry point CoTaskMemRealloc cou...

sharpman

Change xp boot name

Hello, plz help? how can i change xp boot name? how to change xp welcome screen?

4 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
theknee

Bsod in updating vista to xp

Hello, Im trying to upgrade my Sattelite A305 vista to XP. But when setting up the start menu it gives BSOD and gives the following technical error c...

Tikka

How to delete redhat & install xp

Solved

Hello, I've recently erased my XP & installed REDHAT Enterprise linux [as v4.0 - update 7]. I would like to run XP again & erase REDHAT completely, wh...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
wanna be hi-tech

I need a cd for my web cam

Hello, I lost the CD for My web cam. Is there any way i can download it so that i can use my webcam? My web cam code is WEBCAMSPC 1300NC.

closeup22

No icons or task bar just a wallpaper

Hello, i have a blank wallpaper no icons and no task bar just a wallpaper and cannot start anything what do i do??

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
Alice

I need sound and want to restore my labtop ba

Hello, i have a mini Hp and i want to restore the labtop to factory seting

closeup22

Can't find ethernet driver. please help!

Hello, I recently had to wiped my drive and reinstall window due to a whole bunch of virus and malware, the reinstall went pretty smoothly but I'm mis...

closeup22

Disorder after bios updating

Hello, I updated my hp pavilion dv4 1135 BIOS recently and I found that after that, my DVD RW drive recognize as a removable drive that can be safel...

dancedhall

Viewing photos

Hello, Not all my digital photos can be viewed on my computer after I transfer them from my Nikon camera. The message said the file format is not...

Young

Window 7 64 bits)

Hello, I did buy a non-genuine window 7 32 bits, due to activation nuisance dialog box every time I booted up, now I want to buy a genuine a 64 bit w...

dancedhall

Pc suite for sigmatel fxd 3600

Solved

Hello, i am singhal and i want to load some games in my mobile and want to connect net trough my mobile that is sigmatel fxd 3600 so pleaz suggest me...

dancedhall

Changing the boot name

Hello, How to change to windows screen image and set to my name & others image

dancedhall

Laptop problem! plz help

Hello, I have a problem with my EEE pc laptop. When i turn it on, the desktop wallpaper is the only thing that shows. no taskbar, no icons. i tried...

ash_perez01

Icons have dissapeared from my toolbar

Hello, A couple of days ago the volume, battery life, & network connection icon disappeared from my toolbar and I can't seem to get them back. I tr...

ash_perez01

Windows xp help

Hello,Hello, i am running windows xp pro. i went to use system restore and it woild not allow me to set a restore point. please advise how to fix it...

dist.urbd

Arabic to english computer settings

how do you change a arabic comuputer to english settings?

dist.urbd

Stand by was not highliting

Hello, this is thakur i have installed xp into my system hard disk was 260 gb ram 2gb all fine working but the stand by icon was not highlithing why ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
thakur
Results 15401 - 15450 out of a total of 24,656