The discussions

Internet problem after downgrade vista to xp

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio laptop, which came with Vista. I didn't like vista much, so just downgraded it to XP last night. I thought everything went ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
hasz

Need help asap!! xp pro

Hello, I recently received a desktop from someone and I am have a hard time finding out what the problem is.... Please help. When you start the ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Graphic card

Hello, My computer has MS 7142 Ver:1 mother board. I want to change graphics card. Which card is suitable for it? PCI or VDA Regards

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
sabinich

My computer will not burn audio cd's

Hello, I hope someone can help me!!!! I used to be able to burn dvd's and cd's without a problem, but now My computer will only burn dvd's and not au...

itsHAIDER09

My pc was infected with a virus

Hello, AFTER MY PC WAS INFECTED WITH ANTIVIRUS PLUS, I TRIED RUNNING AVG TO CLEAN IT & THE VIRUS KEPT KICKING IT OUT. I WAS ABLE TO RUN AVG ALL THE W...

itsHAIDER09

How to adjust colour of a real playe movie

Hello, Ive just created a movie from my wedding photos. Saved all OK and plays on Real Player. Problem is the colour. Its much too red - my Dad loo...

LouisSteph

Require user guide for l300 laptop keyboard

Hello, I need a user guide for the L300 laptop keyboard, or some instruction on how to access the letters, numbers and symbols displayed on the eyboa...

LouisSteph

E-mail attachments for yahoo

Hello, Unable to but attachments on my email yahoo.Use to work. what happen?

iveal

Soud drive

Hello, helo

LouisSteph

Soud driver toshiba laptop satellite l40-18w

Hello,

LouisSteph

Open attachments logged off of system

Hello, Hey, I need help. since the last couple of weeks, every time I open an attachement, the system logged me off, so after reviewing the attachme...

LouisSteph

Webcam installer

Hello, i have a kinstone webcam. how can i install with out cd?

LouisSteph

Transfer data from my old laptop to new one.

Hello, I have a sony vio laptop that contains a lot of important data in its hard drive, but when i turn it on the operating system doesn't come up a...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
mkamiar

No icons, task bar or anything i need help!!

Hello, Okay so when I start up my computer on windows xp and log into my profile all I see is my background and nothing else. Ctrl+alt+delete doesnt ...

LouisSteph

Dell inspiron 1525

Hello, My friend give setup or BIOS password and he forget it . is there a way to remove inspiron 1525 BIOS password

iveal

Getting internet to connect

Hello, My husband had gotten a virus and had to totally reboot his computer (it's Windows xp). We have att/dsl as our internet connector. Anyway we...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
deb

I need to setup local connection area on my p

Hello, dont know how

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Installing old hp to new windows 7

Hello, we just purchased a new computer with windows 7. I am having difficulty putting my hp 750 on it. HELP!

xpcman

Erecovery

Hello, i have just got my Acer notebook zg5 for my brithday charged fully until the charge icon became green pressed the power button the power icon ...

xpcman

Laptop problem

Hello, my laptopa(compaq) always displays an error blue screen. can you help how to fit it?

eric

A new window open every time i try to enter

Solved

Hello, I am using XP on laptop. yesterday by mistake i deleted some hidden files, now whenever m trying to enter folders within a drive, every ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

Acer aspire 4736z "power saver"

Hello, Once I install Windows 7 on my Acer aspire 4736z, I've got to install drivers one by one. Now i face trouble with "Power Saver" is not Active...

dancedhall

Tj

Hello, i have an usb modem it is 64k and the network i use is airtel ,how do i increase my download speed it is now only 10kbps

dancedhall

I donot want to see the message

Hello, when i open the pc message appears that my window is not genuine

dancedhall

How to set up scanner with vista

Hello, I need to know what I have to do to setup using my HP printer scanner fax 6210 HP I do not have a manuel

closeup22

Not able to install win xp on hp pavilion dv2

Hi All, I am trying to install Win XP on my HP pavilion DV2000 Laptop,but am getting an error message. I tried to change the Bios settings from SAT...

closeup22

Virusssssssesssss

Hello, I am having some serious problems. I have antivirus plus on ym computer and i have advanced virus remover on my computer. I just want to refo...

closeup22

I got the blue screen of death help me!

Hello, I just recently got the blue screen of death on my computer and i couldnt read anything because it just flashed on and off. i cant even start ...

closeup22

Dwa 552 on win2k3ee help

Hello, i need some help by installing the driver for win2k3ee. I am not sure about is it's gonna work for the SO. I was trying to install the driver t...

closeup22

Blue screen of death

ok this is my problem this is what my blue screen of death comes up when i try to do a wipe and reload it says " A problem has been detected and wi...

closeup22

Data from palmone t5 to hp pavillon elite

Hello, Is it possible to register and transfer data from (pocket) PalmOne Tungten T5 (32 bits) to an HP Pavillon Elite 9270f PC (64 bits) ? I...

ESTEBAN6369

Gprs no link available

Hello, sir,i have nokia handset-n72 i use to connect internet through usb to my pc ,but since last 3 week i m trying to connect internet but the ser...

closeup22

I am getting blue screen error in my laptop

Hello, friends i am getting blue screen error in my compaq 510 laptop when i am installing windows xp2 and xp3 .i don't know what to do. plz tell m...

closeup22

About usb port

Hello, suppose one PC having 4 users and one XP OS and 4 usb Ports are available then we want to separate one usb port for one user when i login as u...

closeup22

Dvd rom drive not showing, not even in bios.

Hello, i have recently purchased a toshiba satellight A1OO series laptop from ebay, nice bit of kit. the problem im having with it is, no dvd rom dr...

closeup22

Please help !! vista settings

Hi everyone, I have a new laptop with vista home premium, i download and installed bitcomet but when i push the button to log in is jumping to sing u...

closeup22

Log off problem

Hello to all, when i will start my computer it automatically say log off and it automatically restarts and does not open main window.... i am not abl...

closeup22

Computer wont detect phone

Hello, I had my phone rooted to use as my modem for my laptop but it won't hook up the net it. It won't find it I guess there are no drivers for the ...

closeup22

Dstv on pc

Solved

Hello, pls i need all necessary things i need to know about dstv on the pc and laptops. I mean the settings and the softwares. Thank you.

closeup22

Computer freezes when i connect the hard disk

Hello, i was working on my laptop normally and then the power went off , and then when i tried to turn the laptop back on it got stuck at the par...

closeup22

No sound

Hello, i noticed that a lot of people here have a sound problem and so do I. Well it all started when i installed a dvd player programm and since the...

closeup22

My "d" drive not showing data

Hello, My Hard disk drive "D" is not showing any data, my D drive space is 30 g/b and its showing 25 g/b full but where is my data i don't know. Kin...

closeup22

Error

Hello, i hava a trouble in pendrive "E :0X80070456" , how resolve the error and how to format the pendrive.

closeup22

Shutdown automatically

Hello, Hi,i have a dell inspiron 1525 laptop with intel core 2 duo,2 GB RAM,160 harddisk,when i use my pc after 10 to15 minutes it sutdown automaticl...

closeup22

Partition problem

Hello, plz help me out i have installed windows vista home basic in my pc.. and whenever i starts my windows and click on "My computer" then i m not...

closeup22

Stupid virus

Hello, Yesterday i got a virus called TrojanDownloader:Win32 now i cant see any file or folder on my desktop or any where i only see the programs tha...

closeup22

My c ,d,e drives too not opening

Hello, friends i have same problem as brother vipul mentioned ,my partition c,d,e are not opening properly ,it demands strongly to open these with o...

closeup22

Blue tooth-for dell 1501

Hello, hi m having 1501 inspiron dell laptop... can i download blue tooth driver for my system and use it.

closeup22

Internet video playing prob.

Hello, hi, I am facing a internet video playing problem, flash player is also installed, if i run Mozilla browser, there is no prob. i wan...

closeup22

Hello sir

Hello, Hello sir i have E net PC Camera but i lost software please send software to my email is sammy5b5@yahoo.com

closeup22
Results 15701 - 15750 out of a total of 24,656