The discussions

No sound!!

Hello, I have just installed vista but i dnt have aalling ny sound. I tried uninstalling and re installing he sound card but still no sound. I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

My computer restarts automatically

Hello, my problem is that my computer can log in windows. whenever it prepares to log in window it restart. so i even can not do anthing. but when i ...

Ghaligi

Windows doesnt load

Hello, okay my problem is, that everytime windows goes to load (uses the hard to load windows) it freezes at first spin of the harddrive so i think i...

xpcman

Operating system

Hello,i was scanning my pentium 3 pc(900 sumthing mhz procesor)n i hv deleted some files by mistake while sccannig.And since from then i jst logon and...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Re:iam not able to log in

Hello, iam not able to log in on face book from my computer yet i can log in on yahoo and windows live yet i cam log in on facebook from my cell phon...

wallplz

Mouse

Hello, i want to create a batck file (in notepad) that automaticly stuffs the mouse up after 1 minit after logon, by stuff up i mean change the setti...

kiospc

Computer scree is showing black

Hello, sir i m facing problem with the system when i switch on the system it is showing black green light is coming and disappearing i remove...

diorman

When i start computer xp is not loading

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
signature

Os issue

Hello, i have an interesting problem with my operating system. its been installed like 12 times now. so i know its not a formatting thing because I'v...

12 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
Christain

Can anyone help me with my pings packets?

Solved

Hello, i need some help with upping my ping bytes packets if u dont understand then leave but i seriously need some help if anyone out there knows plz...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
panloop

Sound speech and audio device

Hello,when i install sound driver(soundmax) on my computer it says no device detected idont now wht is the problem would u plaese help me out,im using...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
xiao

Boot screen xp problems

Hello, My HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop is having a problem. It always gets stuck at the windows boot screen. Its getting really frustrating... this ha...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Bluetooth

Hello, I want to send Pictures from my Cell Phone to my PC via Bluetooth. I had it working until My wife replyed YES to disable Bluetooth device. ...

rubrami281

Xp installation in all system

Hello, we have one win2003 server and 50 desktops with same configuration i want to install win xp to all desktops at a same time what to do? please ...

Amplitude

Dont able to install any operation system on

Hello, I am Facing a problem during a installation in Window Xp Service Pack 2 Actully i installed the Red Hat Enter Prise Edition on My Leptop but...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
Amplitude

Reinstaliing my computer

Hello, i have formatted the windos vista and take windosw xp but the windows xp is not working good i want get back the windows vists but i have not a...

xpcman

Transferring

Hello, I have two internal hard drives - one is practically full and the other is almost empty. I don't know what I can transfer over there (I have ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2008 by
xiao

Computer wont boot

Hello, When I swicth my computer on, the keyboard just flicks(flashes) and the screen does not light. Can u pls tell me what the problem is and how...

xiao

My laptop sound is gone

Hello, I have HP COMPAQ Laptop with me and i have installed Windows XP OS. Recently from my laptop no sounds are played. Even system power on & o...

xiao

I hate vista!!! ugh how do i fix my....

Hey, I have stupid windows vista and i'm trying to make a video using Windows Movie maker but it shuts down every time!!!!!!! Don't tell me to downloa...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
xiao

Connection problem

Hello, Cannot connect to the internet only to https sites thru wireless network. Use the repair option for the wireless card, problem still persisit...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
xiao

No internet conection to some sites

Hello, Can anyone please help or advise me, My problem is I cannot connect to some sites on the net ie internet explorer, google,yahoo,etc. Other si...

xiao

Pc freezes...

Hello, Can someone help please! I've got windows vista. My laptop freezes when i click on start menu or any other icon in the desktop. Somebody told...

xiao

Laptop keep restarting when i insert the usb

Hello, I installed the WINDOWS updat from the internet, I upgrade it from XP P2 to XP P3. After that when I insert the USB the laptop keep restar...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
kahlout

Task bar disappearing

Hello, ppl....i donno wat 2 do im goin mad....my task bar hs disappeard n all d icon s on d desktop 2...i tried settin it ryt by typin "explorer.exe"...

aquarelle

Recover

Hello, unfortunately my younger brothre deleted internet explorare history. i had lot of important things in it. how can i get the history back plz he...

orangesfr

No user icons to click on to load windows

Hello, When I start my computer it goes to a screen that says to click on my user account icon but there are no icons to click. the only thing i can ...

takeadvice1221

Problem in time & date

Hello, I have changed my CMOS Battery, but its again showing wrong date & time. please give me solution

nokiatr

Vista not detecting hdd during install

Hello, i recently loaded ubuntu onto my acer 5313 laptop. and couldn't get the wifi to work, so i decided to go back to vista. however when i star...

karine555

Activation code

Hello, I'm Jacky, My comp in seriously infected by backdoor trojans and virus, Make my comp usually restart, please send me the activation code. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Shutdown problem

Hello, When I am shutdown the windows its not shutdown properly.I have to swith of the system it was not auto turn off. I am using windowsxp sp2. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2008 by
ziggy7

Blue screen problem

Hello, Just bought a new computer about 2 months ago never had problem with it untill i tried importing my videos with my video camera using a usb ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Deleting programs from vista

Hello, I have been trying to delete Norton and other programs, but I keep getting an error message saying "You need permission to perform this acti...

xpcman

Msn website comes without my choice on my des

Hello, when i started my computer without coming internet conection msn sites comes without my choice and when network comes it ends. it disturbs me ...

evil ed

System restore issue

Hi, I tried to use system restore to undo some changes on my pc but it keeps telling me that the system restore was unsuccessful and to choose another...

kailouche

Windows vista..or not?

Hello, I was thinking last time of jumping to windows vista but then I asked myself is it worth because it would decrease performance in my games s...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
1234melody

Problem with mic

Hello, when i connect my headphone its mainly used for conversation purpose but when i try to talk with others no one can hear me , when they try to ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

No sound

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario v6000 laptop. Recently I have done some updates to it like update windows vista. Today i tried to listen to some music...

xpcman

Somthing won't let me into my hard drive

Hello, My computer runs Windows XP Media Center Edition OK so here is my problem, one day I took some pictures off of a camera. then my computer st...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Window can't boot, and keeps on restarting

Hello, My windowsXP can't boot up, my CPU just keeps on beeping and restarting, my keyboard is dead, monitor as well, i've checked the wirings insi...

Sandeep

Sound driver..lost it help

Hello, I accidentally deleted my audio driver thing and cant get it back, i go to play something and it saids you dont have the right program to...

xpcman

Blue screen froze after power outage

Hello, Re: Dell 3100 PC with XP (for son's school work) - new in 2006 I had the computer doing a scan disk (just about done); a man came to door &...

xpcman

My dell computer restart but blank screeen

Hello all, i just have got a problem with my dell computer. it was fine when i select a shut down from start menu. i suddenly switched off power s...

xpcman

Program button is missing and registry lock

Hello All, Exciting site, to somebody who can help. First I had some issues like what most of had. Icons desappearing back and forw. FIX: (what I di...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2008 by
xP_trbl

I kinda need help, hehe

Hello, what's going on guys? I was wondering if someone could please help me... Well, I need the network driver for the dv9000 laptop pavilion..If...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2008 by
aquarelle

Desktop does not display.

Hello, I am facing a very redundant problem with my laptop lately and I don't think that it is a virus that is the source of this as I have ma...

chris

Windowxp can't boot up

Hello, I had this problem just now, im was just playing online game, when suddenly, my monitor just turned black and says that a had a corrupted file...

chris

Computer resolution

Hello, I restarted my computer and everything appeared very larger than normal. I tired to change the resolution but the button won't move, i've res...

jacikechina

Computer hanged while trying to update norton

Hello, My computer hanged up when I tried to update the norton antivirus. please somebody provide me a slolution as my very important jobs are held u...

batmanba1

Windows wont start

Hello, My PC was working normally when one day it wont start up WIN XP though it shows BIOS initial booting. On screen, initial booting is being di...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2008 by
Kaka
Results 23951 - 24000 out of a total of 24,656