The discussions

Nothing shows up on my screen

Hello, I had a virus attack on my laptop and after running series of anti-virus software, I was still having some problems so I decided to uninstall ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

How to connect my n72 to my laptop

Hello, This is amit.I want to know that how can I connect my nokia n72 mobile to my hp mini 110 laptop through bluetrooth.send me the steps that's ar...

suff954

Privacy invacion

Hello, My wife gave me a computer about two years ago as a gift, what I didnt know was that she installed a key tracker software and gets into the co...

dist.urbd

Windows xp shows script error

Hello, when i working in my machine suddenly an error message comming like windows\system32\regedit.sys stringent error how i can rectify t...

suff954

Os not found

Hello, i have a windows vista sony vaio laptop! and recently i accedently hit my laptop and it wont find the OS now..and wont strat up...i have done ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
NuNu

Changed hardrive

Hello, I changed the hardrive in my computer. I get a black screen. Trying to load windows xp but i keep getting a black screen with a flashing wh...

dist.urbd

Hp dv6000 vista drivers

Hello, anybody who is having drivers of hp dv6000,please send me that.wanna format my system.

xpcman

My dell 14z wont start up properly

Hello, i just recently got a dell 14z laptop and it doesnt start up properly. It will start up fine if its plugged in to the wall but if its starting...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Icons and task bar will not show

Hello, My computer will not show the icons or task bar. i have tryed Ctrl+Alt+ Del to bring up the task manager and it says "task manager has been di...

xpcman

New hard drive empty ethernet

Hello, I had a very severe virus and a bad/old hard drive. i completely replaced the hard drive with a new one and windows downloaded fine however ...

xpcman

Windows xp has refused to install on my pc

Hello, I own an HP Notebook which in the past gave me problems with some programs so I decided to format & re-install windows xp. When I try to do so...

suff954

Video driver

Hello, please i need the video driver for my presario f700 compaq model,that is compatible with the new windows 7. i appreciate your efforts and hel...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
saw04

My account has been dis.... plz help me

Closed

HEYYYY plz plz help me my account has been disabled i didnt do anything i jus diactiveted my ather account n i made my new one soo i long in and it...

suff954

I need hp compaqcq40 webcam drivers

Hello, i need hp compaq cq40 webcam drivers.for window vista window.

suff954

Xp reinstall-no video and multi media control

Hello, I reinstalled xp home edition. Now I am missing multi media audio controller and video controller. I have a Dell Dimension 2400. Any suggesti...

suff954

My pc post but not pass xp

Hello, I have been working on these all night. My PC POST but blank afterward. Long story short, at first, it POST then stayed on the XP logo...

Jane

I cant start windows xp home edition

Hi, I need help. After i turned off my computer with Shut down button (I needed to do that really fast) I cant start windows xp home edition.. It come...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
CryingOne

Dell laptop backup reduced to 40mins with win

Hello, when i installed windows 7 in my dell laptop, battery backup got reduced to 40 mins,but it works fine with xp and vista.can u please help me?

deepbreathe

My pavilion dv don't have estereo mix

Hello, i have a pavilion dv 9700 pc and it don't have estereo mix i tryed to ask suport HP on line but they don't respond me someone of u know how ...

deepbreathe

Changing limited account to admin account

Solved

Hello, Recently I changed my admin log (a) and made it as a limited user and created another user account (b) and made that user as admin. My probl...

deepbreathe

No sound

Hello, i don't have any sound when im on the web using explorer or firefox. the sound on the rest of my computer is fine does anyone have any suggest...

deepbreathe

Compro tv mate 7134 driver for windows 7

Solved

Hello, Guys I'm looking for SAA 7134 driver for my Compro Gold tuner card. Previously i was using the card with with XP & since i have installed W...

wanna be hi-tech

How can we format with pendrive

My system not haveing DVD drive,CD drive,that why i want to format my system using with pendrive plz give solution?

deepbreathe

Internet deleted after removing virus

Hello, i had a virus on my computer a couple of weeks ago.. i got rid of the virus and now my internet is deleted would anyone no how i would go by g...

deepbreathe

Double start buttons

Hello, I have a Dell Studio laptop running Vista. Down in the left hand corner where the start button is located I have not only one but two start b...

jak58

Attachmentsin windows mail

Hello,icant open or download attachments from my windows live mail

deepbreathe

Problems with computer

Hello, i have problems with my computer first off i have a virsus on my computer and second i forgot my adminstor password so now im using standard...

deepbreathe

No driver audio

Hi sir I want to install Audio software and sound software to my DELL LAPTOP Inspiron 1525 as free software

deepbreathe

Activation needed

Hello, how to activate windows xp media center 2002 sp3,please told answer in 2 days only 2 days left,,,

deepbreathe

Logical disk extend

Hello, OK I'm at the disk management in vista, I have a 500gb hard drive and here's my partitions C-VISTA 255.72 GIGS D-MEDIA 150 GIGS E-RECOVERY...

deepbreathe

After using alt and f10

Hello, After I used alt f10, I get an error code and then it restarts the computer. When it restarts I get ntldr missing. Do anyone know why?

deepbreathe

Can't open windows live email

Hello, I was told to go to windows live and it downloaded my email from my yahoo mail. I can't open the mail from my window's server, I get an error...

deepbreathe

My microphone is not working

Hello, i have problem in microphone on my laptop, and it is not working. how to slove this problem? i use xpsp2

suff954

To install xp removing vista

Hello, in toshiba satellite pro u 300- cant change the sata drive....what can i do to install xp os in my laptop? plz help!!

deepbreathe

Computer will not restart...

Hello, My PC just shut down as I was loading music to my itunes. When I tried to turn my computer back on it goes to a black screen and says windo...

dist.urbd

Http///

Hello, Having an issue with my internet. All connections are valid and running at 100%, but every time I try putting in an address. http:/// just p...

dist.urbd

My computer keep loging off

Hello,

dist.urbd

Search an e-pal

Hello! My name's Betty, I'm 13 and I'm French. I search an e-pal for improve my english... I prefer a 13-year-old girl, I think that's more easy. ...

ash_perez01

Hard drive

Hello, My hard drive isn't there in disk management.

ash_perez01

Laptop will not work

Hello, I have a Gateway 2610 tablet and it will not turn on. The fan comes on for a second, the light for the battery comes on, and thats it. I'...

dist.urbd

How to restore a toshiba laptop ?

Hello, how do you restore a Toshiba laptop ?

dist.urbd

Acer page freezing

Hello, i have a problem sumtimes wen am on facebook and click home my page freezes and jus keeps loading but nothing happens and i carnt exit the page...

dist.urbd

No sound

Hello, I have a Dell desktop with win xp. I had sound via headphones, and suddenly it was gone. When I go into "sound and audio properties", it say...

treysa

I can't get into the myspace either

Hello, HEY I CAN NOT GET INTO MY MYSPACE I HAVE ALL MY INFO RIGHT I HAVE BEEN USING IT LIKE SINCE I STARTED MYSPACE AND IT KEEP TELLING ME THAT ITS W...

ash_perez01

Interesing things on laptop

Hello, keys x,c,v,m,.,t dont work (i press the button and nothing happend) help plz

ash_perez01

Can't proceed to format desktop to windows xp

Hello, i have here a hp proliant ml110, i try to format it to windows xp but it cant continue the windows setup because an error occured, it said tha...

Dacota920

Xp driver neeeded

Hello, i brought a new hcl computer with preloaded window vista recently with product key no. H282V-VG2VK-MVX47-MRG33-8V3JJ . The problem is t...

ash_perez01

Regedit is disabled

Hello, When i run Regedit it displays " Regedit is disabled by the administrator" what to do

dist.urbd

Language problem

Hello, I have a problem with, Windows 7. Recentli I bought new Laptop, but Win 7 is in Korean. Is it poosible to change it into English. Another prob...

dist.urbd

Wipe the coumputer

Hello, i need help to fix my coumputer the proplam is the internet doesn't show up but the internet is avalibal every thing is open like the massa...

ash_perez01
Results 15151 - 15200 out of a total of 24,655