The discussions

Command prompt not appearing

Hello, my windows xp command prompt is not appearing ,after i check for virus ,by knowing there is no virus i again tried to open cmd prompt but it i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

V

Hello,

dist.urbd

No sound no volume

Hello, I no longer have volume control, volume at all or sound after installing windows xp service pack 2 so I could install Norton antivirus ...

deepbreathe

Cant find my cd rom

Hello, I have a COMPAQ M2000 laptop thats about 5 years old. one day a couple of months ago it lost the CD-ROM/D Drive. I have a question mark besi...

deepbreathe

Bluetooth driver for hp g50

Hello, Does anyone have a bluetooth driver link for HP G50? Thanks.

deepbreathe

I cant reinstall windows xp small business 02

Hello, i am trying to reinstall windows as when i am loggin onto my computer it saves the settings then logs off again when trying to reinstall it wo...

deepbreathe

Ip address conflict

Hello, I am questioning a problem that has been occuring off and on for months now. The internet seems to be connected and then it goes off and gives...

deepbreathe

Genuine counterfeiting

Hello, in my desktop on leftside der saying i am a victim of genuine counterfeiting...how can resolve dat?? please responce me after u read this tha...

deepbreathe

Acer aspire one zg5 log in problems!

Hello, ive got a problem with my net-book, for some reason its decided not to let me log in, every time i try logging in with my password it says my a...

ash_perez01

Motherboard driver for toshiba satellite 1400

Hello, Can you plz help me to download free Toshiba Satellite 1400 motherboard driver.

dist.urbd

Where can i find the pin to put into the mobi

Hello, I can seem to find the pin for a file transfer via bluetooth. Ive tried using 0000 but it doesnt work. Can anyone help? many thanks

dist.urbd

How could i remove this.

Hello, anybody can help me with this problem. My computer show at the bottom right side that [Your maybe a victim of software counterfeiting]...

ash_perez01

About bluetoot connection

Hello, Hellow, myself Reenal Tandel 4m gujarat. I have Dell inspiron 1525 and i'm having LG KE970 mobile. How can i connect internet in my pc by usi...

ash_perez01

How to getphotos of cellphone to laptop

Hello, HI I AM WANTING TO KNOW HOW TO GET MY PHOTOS OF MY CELL PHONE AND ONTO MY LAPTOP ,I HAVE A USB DATA CABLE ,PHONE IS A NORKIA, BLUETOOTH 2630 ,

ash_perez01

Longin shits

Hello, why is it that i can NOT get a phone 3 TO talk TO SOMEONN AT YOUR SITE? can NOT reset pass word, get these retared words to type in, NO WAY T...

ash_perez01

Unable to connect to yahoo

Hello sir, i m unable to connect to a particular website - yahoo website.The error that i encounter is - The page cannot be displayed The page ...

dist.urbd

How to install xp3 on hp pavilion dv4

Hello, Hi to everyone is there anyone who can sort out my problem im having hp pavilion dv4 entertainment notebook i searched i a lot but no gettin...

udtekadapter

Funny noise

Hello, I used a flash disk that was used on another computer and when I tried to remove it read there are files to be shut down and I found a fold fu...

tjfranks

Keyboard

Hello, when i use numbers from right side of my keyboard it not work but the result comes out with opening the homepage and calculator

ash_perez01

Computer not turning on

Hello, i have HP pavilion ZD8000 laptop, laptop charger stoped working because of the wire creack, then i stoped using this computer, after 6 mont...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
yesunique

No volume no sound

Hello, I have no sound or volume control as well as display of volume or turn volume off on the screen since installing windows xp professional s...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
epsiman

Geniune windows validation

My screen shows "your system may be at risk, you may be a victim of software counterfeiting; this copy of windows did not pass geniune windows validat...

epsiman

Not responding?

OK, i got a toshiba satellite laptop for Christmas... yesterday when i logged on, it was stuck on the desktop screen. i can click on programs but they...

epsiman

Funny sound

Hello, My computer is making a funny noise. Is it virus? Am using ESET Smart Security. Windows XP

deepbreathe

Neso hard drive wont work after fall

Hello, i have a neso 320 gb and wont work after fall i have tried possible route to make it work when i plug it to the usb ports it only install the ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
cruser

Help me install xp

Hello, Hello, I own an HP Notebook which in the past gave me problems with some programs so I decided to format & re-install windows xp. When I try...

deepbreathe

Displey not shoing

Hello, I right click on desc top and select Display modes True colour then change 1152 by 864 it was 1024 by 768 Now I can't see any items in my des...

xpcman

A hook up

Hello, my name is April I need to know , will i be Able to hook up a 150 mpb usb wireless, to my new Toshiba Lap top and get the Internet ?

xpcman

Cannot open cdrive

Solved

Hello, i cannot open my cdrive whenever i double click it it says.."this file does not have a program assiotiated with it for performing this act...

xpcman

Start computer with video

Hello, i want to start my computer (WinXP) with a video, directly if i press the on/off button. I don´t want to that windows browser comes up. T...

deepbreathe

How to detect cd/dvd rom which is disappeared

Hello, my computer can not show me the CD/DVD ROM please help me. It used to show me some time back but this time around the icon has been removed fr...

deepbreathe

Want to install win xp in compaq presariocq40

Hello, I am seriously in big trouble because window vista version is not supporting turbo c, and also microsoft visual c++. As i am is the stude...

deepbreathe

Operating system not found!

Hello, how do i restore my sony vista widows business laptop if it is saying operating system is not found? please help me please!!! =[[

suff954

Auido disinabled

Hello, ok mine is a little diffrent it only happens when i use windows media player or vlc player as soon as i use them i have a little red cross...

suff954

Que pasa con mi pc

Me he oinstalao un wndows 7 y mi pc no arranca, podeis decirme por que ? Antonio conchena galete http://conchena-galete-conchena-galete.blogspo...

suff954

Delete of xp files

Hello, my some file of xp have been replaced by recognize files so my computer does not fuction properly. i cannot see any on desktop and alays a m...

sarath94087

Why pc after using 15 it was shut down?

Hello, My pc was shutdown authomatically within 15 minutes used. What are the possible reason?

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Formmatting computer

Hello, I am about to format my sytem due to malfunctioning in so many ways but i need your help to identify drivers i need to take note of. how to ...

suff954

Aspire one notebook

Hello, My Aspire one notebook is running on Linpus linux lite v 1.9.0.E, with 512 mb and 8gb c.p.u intel atom n270 1.6gh i want it to run on xp sp2...

suff954

Changing language

Hello, my computer used to have vista,now they instaled windows 7 but in spanish.How do I change it to english

ash_perez01

Lost my my space profile

Hello,I HAVE LOST MY MY SPACE PAGE IS IT GONE WAS I HACKED,CAN I GET IT BACK, CAN NOT GET A RESPONSE BACK FROM TOM,IT ALL STARTED WHEN I TRIED TO CHAN...

dist.urbd

Can't download files-using firefox with xp

Hello, i'm on the page where people are worried with problems of downloading files, with Vista. my problem is with a newly installed XP; i can't u...

dist.urbd

Hp pavilion laptop keyboard

Hello, I just got a hp pavilion notebook, not sure of model. It's windows 7. The thing is when I press shift + 2 it gives me " instead of @. But wh...

dist.urbd

Install or updating flash player

Hello, i am trying to update flash player 10 but it won't cause it says i have a google chrome window open. everything i do is google chrome. even fr...

ash_perez01

My background wont go

Hello, the background keeps going down to the bottom bar it wont actually b a background.

ash_perez01

No audio on windows xp after reformating

Hello, I have ASUS laptop M6A and have recently reformatted the system. Operating system is Windows XP, service pack 3. Configuration is : Intel(R...

ash_perez01

Vga problem

Hello, i cannot run either intel or nvidia vga on my computer after upgrading to windows vista ultimate on dv6000. need help very urgent. for comment...

dist.urbd

Blank cd's not reconized

Hello, My computer will not reconize any Blank CD's and DVD's no matter what brand I use I am a new user and do not understand a lot of the computer ...

dist.urbd

Cd drive not able to read it properly

Hello, Yesterday I had inserted cd in cd drive ,but still it was showing please insert cd in cd drive..... What's this problem is .And how to find i...

suff954

On start up

Hello, myacer aspire one does not display start up i can get task manager up,but cannot find explorer exe anyware.also does anyone no about default i...

dist.urbd
Results 15101 - 15150 out of a total of 24,655