The discussions

Os is not installing

Hello, My Problem Is,while formating my system ,supporting file is copied and after restarted ,os is installing ,at that time my system is beging sh...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
outs67

Kats

Hello, Hi i have installed windows xp viena edition on my machine.I also installed kaspersky internet security.My inertnet looks fine but i cant br...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
hh

Windows won't start

Hello, I tried turning my PC on and it came up with the options regarding 'starting windows normally' or 'starting in safe mode'. Problem is, I can...

A

Windows xp boot disk failure

Hello, I am running windows xp Computer: SR1520AN RE: DISK BOOT FAILURE.INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER Is there any way you could go throug...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
nowwzh

Register editor

Hello, friends where can i get notes on "register editor" and it's applications an...

s.pper

Vista help find control panal

Hello, i have a laptop vista but i do not no how to find my control panal

top.bonn

How to get a songs to

Hello, how to get a songs to "my new ipod" from my "computer" with itunes and say without itunes? system cofigeration is windows xp the option ...

Natasha_P

Dell lap top starts up with black screen

Hello, i started up my laptop one day and all i heard was it starting up but it was a black screen i was wondering if u can email me back and help m...

a.ton74

Can't locate windows media in control panel

Hello, My computer has 3 users, and each one has been able to utilize Windows Media. All of a sudden, the other 2 users have been unable to acce...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
Anonymous User

Ipod won't install on windows 2000

Solved

Hello, just got new computer (old computer) runs windows 2000. Got itunes to load sucessfully, but when i connect my ipod it says "installing new hard...

joeman169

Please help a dinosaur

Hello, i want to order a program off of joe vitales website the awakening program it says downloadable right on your computer no shipping put on you...

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
tctopcat

Unable to get high speed

Hello, I am using wifi connection its give me speed of downloading arround 10-15 kb/s but at the same time if my friend use sam...

puss.ward

Dell inspirion 1525 help!!!!

Hey, i seem to have a very big problem with my laptop. I have down graded it from the Original Vista operating system to Windows XP. As i think it is ...

Meesmees1

Dell inspiron 1525 failure to load windows

Hello, Ive got a Dell Inspiron 1525 that for some reason is now locking up upon boot it gets to the windows load screen there is a blue screen flash ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
skitz19870

Partition in dv-1131tx

Hello,i brought a hp dv1131 laptop ,it have only one c drive ande one recover drive.now i want to create one another drive,but i don't know how to cre...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
Somu

Just upgrade with new ram and comp wont reboo

Hello, just upgraded with new ram pretty much identical to ram that was in comp tried all combo's ,its a amd 64x2 Athlon it had 2x 3301 HYNIX 512 MB...

4 replies Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
hone26

Welcome screen glitch

Hello people, i has been having a glitch very quite often in the welcome screen on windows xp sp3. basically the problem is if an account is passwo...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
Wahaba

I don't know my secret answer

Hello, i programmed my e-mail to change every 72 days, and i think the last day it was today, but the problem is i can't change or have another passw...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
Mainman407

32 bit i.e. versus 64 bit processor

Hello, What does it mean when it tells me I have a 32 bit version of ie running on a 64 bit processor?

xpcman

Computer shut down

Hello, I am currently having trouble starting my computer. Its a dell and i've only had it for about a year in June 09. I cant figure out how to fix ...

Mdgnys

The requested page cannot be displayed

Hello, I go on certain pages like google images and i get forwarded to about:blank and see this message: The requested page cannot be displaye...

Mdgnys

Getting data from a crashed operating system

Hello, I have a crashed operating system. I am trying to access the hard drive to transfer memory to an external hard drive or another computer bef...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
Matteo

Reformating

Hello, hi my names anne i am running windows xp home edit i tried to reformat and there was a file missing now i dont want to reformat but every time...

anne

I need my computer working asap please

Hello, I restarted my computer and now every time that the computer tries to boot up and goes past the Windows boot screen, but before the logon scr...

lestuce

Welcome scren change

Hello, I want to change "WELCOME" at the booting time system .I wants that Inplace of "welcome" My name be.

tripleXpert

Black screen no start up

Hello,

claire1

Windows xp sp3 slowdowned download speed

Hello, I made a slipstreamed XP SP3 with nLite. After a clean install, My download speed decreased dramatically. All download actions in browser, dow...

godia61

Audio driver

Hello, recently,I instalted a new version of OS(win sp3)on my laptob(model:lenovo sl400 a13) but, I couldn't found any driver for its audio. Please...

jmp59

Sata not detected

Hello, hi i bought hp dv4 1241tx, i need to install win xp. i read the answer for ajay he asked for dv4 1240tx. i could not find ACPI in BIOS...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
Highway72

Pls help

Solved

Hello, pls help me y paid alot of money to buy it and now i lost the original cd i still have the registration code pls help me

Highway72

Want to use sata hardrives

Hello, my name is Damrio. I have a pc with a motherboard that uses ide connectors. How can I use a sata hard drive on my pc,: I bought a sata adapter,...

Highway72

Creative cam settings

Hello, i have no disc drive but want to install my cam ow else can i do it

Highway72

Acer desktop m1100 wont boot up at all

Hello, I have an acer desktop M1100 and it is not very old but out of warrinty. Some one of the kids put a cmos clearner disk on to it and ever since...

accordhda

Formet mini sd card by pc

Hello, sir i want to my mini s.d. card format by my computer by win32,

melmel1

Answer me

Hello sir, I would like u to help me in this. My friend has my email password and he opens it sometimes. 1)Can I know when does he open it? 2)Wha...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
samantha65

How to get back songs from phone?

Hello, I just got my w705 sony ericsson phone. They gave me 1007 free songs in the phone, but i accidentaly deleted all of them. Do you people know of...

OSS_117

Windo explorar closed

Hello, WHEN I OPEN 2,3 WINDOW DIFFERENT EXPLORER, WHEN I WANT TO CLOSE ONE EXPLORER- AUTOMATICALLY ALL OPEN EXPLORAR CLOSED, PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE ...

SEW850i

Sound driver

Hello, i have no sound driver in my pc and dont know to check my configuration. Pls help

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
akpa50

No oprating system found

Hello, i have sony vaio laptop it has HP pro, 3 month ago i try to clean it up by rebooting it i call support they directed me to push F9 or F10 i do...

Shakara

System recovery

Hello, i want to do a system recovery on my pc. but i dont know how to make a back up disk or where to save my pictures and things before i actually ...

unique

Vista to xp

Hello, Hi guys please help me, what could be the problem. I have a HP laptop running Vista, I want to change from Vista to Win XP but when i put ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
nerssin

Whats goin on

Hello, my problem is my computer(win.vista) wont download any programs.it used to say cannot connect to server,now the program downloads 99% then eit...

ageny

Sony vaio vgc-rb30 > movie dvd read issues

Hello, Can someone help please. I have a Sony Vaio VGC-RB30 Multimedia Desktop which will be 4 years old in about a month. I just started to burn DVD...

meeckeymouse

Dv6000 internet not working

Hello, I am having problems with my internet working on my hp dv6000 PLEAASEEE HELPP ME!!!

minimoimem

Quicktime update pops up on websites

Hello, I have downloaded and installed the latest version of Quicktime but it still pops up on nearly every website. I do not use iTunes, so why is ...

kioskearocks

Hp pavillion lcd eploded graphics/view

Hello, I had encountered LCD display problem with my HP Pavillion dv6000. I can't view the desktop as in completely nothing to display. It sh...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
ahas

How to fully delete aim from comp.

Hello, i have downlaoded aim onto my computeer and i thought wen i ddnt want it anymore that i fully deleted it. but wen i log onto my computer and...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Need 2 know my msn secret answer

Hello,i need help on how 2 get my secret anser for msn n i need help a.s.a.p.... can any help me ...... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
rylanbagley

Wirelles prob

Hello, i have dv 6000 hp pavillion laptop my prob is wen i start my laptop that time i on my wirlees button but my wirless is not on only bluetooth on...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
Doe12

Not able to open the e drive

Hello, when i double click on e drive in my computer i get a message displaying that "The file does not have a program associated with it for perform...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
shah
Results 22101 - 22150 out of a total of 24,656