The discussions

How do go round error code 50

Hello, how do go around error cod 50, cos i am installing samsung pc suit from the cd and it gave me this code.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Desktop problem

Hello, My desktop icons are not shown and no taskbar is shown i have opened the task manager,and i tried to open explorer.exe file but it not opened...

Ambucias

Wi fi and fn key does not work on lenovo

Hello,i have installed windows 7 on my pc,that is of lenovo, my all other drivers are supported but when i use wi fi it doesnt work and my fn key do n...

suff954

Lost data at reboot

Hello, I have a Windows XP and I have been running Utorrent when my computer seemed to run out of memory or something when Mozilla tried to install i...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Need pc suite for g five e71

Hello, NEED PC SIUTE FOR G FIVE E71...!Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

suff954

My windows keep restarting when i shutt it

Hello, my intro.php3 windows keep restarting when i turn it of.

suff954

Folder lock

Hello, Sir I had locked some files in folder lock and an file cas created kk.flk and i copied it into cd. now i have installed and copied *.flk in m...

suff954

Avast key

Solved

Hello, i need an avast key to activate my avast antivirus.(the current avast)

suff954

Search folder

Hello, hi gud morning...when i click on my computers and search for the file or folder iam not getting output.it simple shows no data found.(no se...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
mahi

Laptop is shutdown after 19 minutes

Hello, my laptop is shut down after each 10 minutes of play ,if running any program. the system got overheated .this problem is occur for about only ...

suff954

Unable to install win xp

Hello, i have a problem during boot form cd rom support after detecting cd drive its shows setup started for that timing its shows blue screen mess...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Eiroga e71

Hello, My problem is when ever i type the message r is in Caps letter what to do.......

suff954

Error bad request

Hello, We cannot get into one website, how can we solve this? message shows HTTP 400 bad request

ash_perez01

My e.mail

Hello, i wauld like to know how to unlock my e.mail as i made mistakes with my password and forgot i had changed my password so now i cannot access m...

ash_perez01

Windows says it wasnt shut down properly

Hello, My computer has been working fine until I shut it down earlier today and Windows automatically installed updates. Now when I turn it on it sta...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
eugenetswong

Shazaam

Hello,How ever you are. Sorry were is my maners I am a child with sim3 and sim3 3 world adventures I have tride EVERYTHING to make shazaam work b...

ash_perez01

Original windows 7 recovery cw1hgx

Hello, During installation a software my original windows 7 of sony VAIO VPCCW1HGX/U was corrupted before creation of back-up DVD and unfortunately I ...

rickster

How to solve svchost.exe -application error

Hello, I have problem with my windows some times there appears an error like : --------------------------- svchost.exe - Application Error ----...

dist.urbd

Task manager

Hello, I got a problem with my task manager. When I press Alt, Ctrl, Delete, I got message show that " Your Task Manager has been disable by your adm...

dist.urbd

Desktop background issue...

Hello, My parents just suprised me w/a new red acer aspireone w/a windows 7 starter. This mini laptop is awesome, but there's one problem...i cannot ...

ash_perez01

Plz help someone

Solved

Hello, My GMail has been hacked. I have used already many things. My ID is sanjanarocks.09@gmail.com Please help me to recover my password. my inbo...

Ambucias

Lossing my photos

Hello, am lossing my photos. please tell me how to restore that photos ?

Ambucias

Hi5 activation code

Hello,HOW ARE YOU..PLEASE HELP ME.I WANT TO KNOW MY HI5 ACTIVATION CODE..PLEASE.I DONT EVEN HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW IT LOOK LIKE.....THANK YOU

Ambucias

Problem of pendrive

Hello, sir i have transcend 2gb pendrive if i insert it computer shows plz insert the disk ........so pl say the solution

suff954

Needed drivers

Hello, I want ga 8i865gvk-775 drivers for hcl pc

suff954

No msn! help

i wa going to dowload msn plus so deleted my other msn but now i cant download msn plus so now i have no msn. And plus it wont let me download msn...

suff954

Inspiron 1545

Hello, my computer system have a password i can not start it which time i am starting the computer it want passwoed

suff954

No sound

Hai right click "my computer"click "manage"click "device manager"click "sound,video and game controller open(audio codes,legacy audio driver,legac...

suff954

Computer to english only

Hello, my computer crashed it is repaired but some of the language is in spainish , how do i make all english? thanks, gary

suff954

Unlock mmx 200g

Hello, i can buy new airtel mmx 200g usb it is only for airtel sim can i use another sim in it

suff954

Problem with my dell inspiron 1545

Hello, i bought a dell inspiron 1545. it doesnt play sound. and no bluetooth. what kind of bluetooth do i buy for it

suff954

Windows/system32/config/system

Hi . I would be so gratefull if someone could please give me some addvice. Im a single mum of 2 boys , I saved up and bought them an acer apsire one n...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
Ballerina

Touchpad is disabled how do i enable aspire.

Hello, they touchpad on my aspire 55323 was disabled and cannot turn back on

suff954

Problem with pendrive

Hello, when i will format the pendrive following error occured. Windows was unable to format plis help me

suff954

How to set up my bluetooth to work?

Hello,im having problem on how to be able to send and recieve pics and songs to my nokia N70 & Nokia 6680 from my laptop. im trying to send pictures b...

suff954

Seagate wont install to dell latitude d610

Hello, My dell d610 will not recognize or load my seagate 1tb expansion external hard drive 2.0 usb. what am i doing wrong

suff954

Dell latitude d610

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude and for some odd reason the sound isn't working it only works when i had speakers plugged up to it..What should i do i'...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
Shawn

Change the welcom logo intomy name and logoff

Solved

Hello, I'm a user of windows xp and i wanna change welcom logo into my name kindly help me to sortout this problem for

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Flash drive format

Hello, I M SWAPNIL. Recently i bought a kingston flash drive and now its not work properly. please tell me how to format this flash drive. T...

suff954

Blue screen of death

Hello, ok i got a good one for you guys. i'm getting a blue screen of death with a stop message that say unmountable_boot_volume. stop code 0x000...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Login error

hello, when ever i try to logon to my account on my laptop its says "the user profile service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loaded." its t...

dist.urbd

Recover of .mdf, .ldf, and .ndf files

Closed

Hello, I have accidentally deleted deleted .mdf, .ldf, and .ndf files to a very important db and would like some recommendations on any recovery to...

dist.urbd

Dvd problem

Hello, i dont really know the reason why my dvd multi-recorder in my laptop keeps on spinning when i put a cd in and then stops. i use windows vista ...

dist.urbd

Bejewelled blitz

Solved

Hello, I have 2 e mail addresses and on this one it only loads 75% and then stops. The other loads perfectly. What is wrong? How do I correct it?

Ambucias

Internet buying

Hello, i need to know how to get internet access when i go back to south africa and my laptop is hp G60 so i need to how to buy it and how much does ...

Ambucias

Acer aspire one zg5

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have one of these little laptops and apparently the screen does not work i can hear the hard drive or the fan start up and feel a littlle wi...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
Majx20

Emails

Hello, my computer will not allow me to click on any entries in any of my emails....it wont allow me to get to any website via clicking on anything in...

Ambucias

Sos!! i cant get in to windows!!

Hello, acer notebook travelmate 3210 wont start I have notebook that can not start normally. It keeps getting suck at the selection page, where it ...

Ambucias

Laptops power goes on but screen shows nothin

Hello, i have hp pavillion dv2500 laptop,centrino duo processor,nvidia graphics,windows vista. my problem is that when i turn on the power it goes o...

Ambucias

Destop like new after microsoft update

Hello, On a windows xp professional computer I ran a Microsoft Update. When restarting the computer the desktop looks like a new user. The document...

Ambucias
Results 13451 - 13500 out of a total of 24,655