The discussions

Sos=black screen and unvalid key product

My computer had a trojan could not turn it on the computer i call (technical) and I fix it but when the settlement told me he was going to erase ever...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Lost my cd

Hello, this is anusha i lost my cd intenx it-305wc could u tell me the drivers plz to install software

dancedhall

Mycomputer not open

Hello, I cant open mycomputer. I think the os file is missed to open that. Before that i m installed avira antivirus and scanned the drive c. Then...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
siddiq

Please help.

Hello, i've been using my compaq presario for almost a month now.. but suddenly, my webcam doesn't work. it will pop up a window that says: "No ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
Jack

Open my account admin

Hello, admin open my aoccunt in fb

dancedhall

Byrated vs origional softwares

Hello, sir, i have a pc in my home i only operate that. first i installed byrated copy of windows.recenly i downloaded latest firefox...

dancedhall

Lost my motherboard driver cd of hcl 17 tft

Hello, my motherboard drive is in c drive and i jst formated it without any back up. my desktop MACHINE NO.-3084AZ355168 PRODU...

dancedhall

Xp freezes after login, can't boot in safe mo

Hello, I've seen variations of this problem but none that match mine. The other day I was downloading music and on the internet. I clicked on a lin...

iveal

Passward

Hello, Dear My Yahoo account ID is vaishali.15dec But i forgate my passward how can i access my account. PLz sent my passward

LouisSteph

Rehck my id

Hello, hy salam ...my msn id is hck ..n i want my id pls help me hcker is chng my passwrd n alternative email adress n security question pls give my ...

LouisSteph

Caps

Hello, I am using a Microsoft 6000 wireless keyboard but I cannot get any of the function lights to illuminate. For example, when I engage the CAPS ...

LouisSteph

Computer problem

Hello, my sony laptop doesnt want to get the password. i think its to long. what should i do

LouisSteph

Repair xp pro sp2

Hello, My problem is that i have missing files in my dll. Caused by virus scan and removal by myself. Also H keys missing. Is it possible to repair x...

LouisSteph

Help my mom's comp is being hacked!!!!!!!!!!

can ya help me my mom's comp is being hacked and ....hold on k back i cant get rid ov the viruses and my mom's comp might already have encrypted files...

LouisSteph

Proplem

Hello, النوتبوك بتاعى نوعة acer zg5 مش بيفتح وندوز ومش فية dvd اة الحل؟

LouisSteph

Cant login

Hello, hi everytime i try to sign in and i enter my information it keep telling me my password is incorrect am sick of it this is my first time and a...

iveal

Hidden file

Hello, hidden file is not showing in my computer i am not able to open the normal my c drive or d drive pls give me solution asap how to delete t...

LouisSteph

Sever connection

Hello, dear sir, I could not login to internate in one of the computer. The main problem is that we have a sever connection. How do i solve the prob...

LouisSteph

Dell xp inspiron 9300 laptop

Hello, I have a dell xp inspiron 9300 laptop,I would like to make it xp pro,how do i do that?I am 80 years old and would like to upgrade to xp pro. ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
boctober

Sound not coming

Hello,

iveal

Get data from net cnectd sstem to outside sys

Closed

Hello, this is lakshmi from vector hyd,india lakshmi4a9@gmail.com i have a small doubt , i want get the data from internet connected system...

iveal

Control panel not visible

Hello, My control panel is not visible. Once i saw khatara.exe in some cd. I think i have got this problem bcoz of that. There is no such process i...

iveal

Can you burn a copy of windows and use the sa

Solved

Hello,can you please tell me if you can burn a copy of windows xp and use the same serial code on both disks,the oreginal and the burnt copy?and if yo...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
postalcop2002

Lalapepsi

Hello, i cant format hp dv6 when i format comes blue screen how i can solve this? help me for this please

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Installing windows 7

Hello, I use sony vaio, windows vista home premium. Want upgrade to windows7 ,on process it says to uninstall the Intel pro set/wireless from the co...

xpcman

How do i burn my pictures

Hello everybody,... I need to re-format my computer. But I can't find my D drive anywhere. What should I do to find it?,...Do I need to download one...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
nowwhat?

Computer keeps shutting down!

Hello, Can anyone help? Your computer has shut down to protect your files. Error message:STOP:0x00000051 (0x00000003,0x00000001,0x00003000,0xE110F0...

dancedhall

Help pleeaseee!!!

Hello, HELP...I HAVE A EMACHINES COMPUTER. I HAVE JUST LEARNED HOW TO BURN CD'S..I HAVE SUCESSFULLY BURNT 4 MUSIC CD'S ALREADY. I HAVE TRIED TO BURN ...

dancedhall

Attachments

Hello, can,t download attachments some thing to do with pps files

dancedhall

To all those wit hdd problems

Hello, i have just read eveyones problem wit the 500 gig hdd, im guessing they all seagate drives??? check the model number ie: 7200.10 or 7200.11 i...

dancedhall

Can someone please answer answer my question?

I have a Motorola Rival. I don't have a memory card and I don't have a plug. I don't know how to put music on my phone without those items. I can't do...

dancedhall

Toshiba a300 laptop. return os to vista

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help? I have a Toshiba Satellite A300 and it would not boot up the other day - I guess it couldn't see the hard drive ...

dancedhall

No disk or details about webcam

Hello, i have a webcam but i do not knw where it cam from or them make so i cnt download the disk so can u help ?

dancedhall

Kingston 4gb datatraveler takes long to open

Hello, hi can u pls tell me what to do,when i insert my 4gb flash drive in my computer it takes very long to open.when i click on my computer it show...

dancedhall

Usb drive

Hello, I have face a problem in my pen drive when i format my usb pen drive windows was unable to complete the format please give me solution.. ...

dancedhall

A windows vista llesztő program,

Helló, Awindows Vistához kellene illesztő program. A gép tipusa Hp Photosmart C3180. A papír és apatron ellenőrző lámpa villog (piros fény). A nyomta...

dancedhall

Request for gprs

Hello, i m using nokia 2700. i want gprs for my mobile please tell me the procedure

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Multi media audio controller problem

Hello, Multimedia audio controller problem, while switch on pc it requires to install sound device and asks to install the sound device CD but idon't...

dancedhall

Mother board driver

Hello, sir. how are u , my pc (gigabyte mother board) p4 . but model no i don't no. my pc now need format so please give me, any idea.then mother ...

dancedhall

Wheres my d drive?

Hello everyone,.... I have E, F, G, and H drives on my computer, but they won't let me burn my photo's,...why is that?... I need to re-format this t...

dancedhall

Rom problem

Hello, what's the problem with my dvd rom? It is reading dvds but not cds what shall I do with it? It's a LG. any idea please ?before it wa...

dancedhall

Emergency

Hello,I want to download hp pavilion dv9059ea recovery cd .For WINDOWS XP MEDIA CENTER EDITION 2005

closeup22

Boot up is slow

Hello, I am using HP compaq laptop. OS is Windows XP. upto two months my laptop takes 5minutes to boot up. what is the reason for it? can u guid...

closeup22

Internet related

Hello, I have aircel connection in Alfatel h1 model. he computer connects to net with a message connected to remate server successfully.But no page o...

closeup22

Low disc space

Hello, I have tried all the usual tips to free up disc space like moving picture files to external hard drive and deleting unnecesary programmes but ...

closeup22

Loss desktop icons and start button

Hello, I bought my daughter a gateway last month for school. Sometimes when she powers up she just gets the gateway screen, no icons or even a start b...

closeup22

Removing vista and replacing it with xp

Hello, I have read the post about changing my SATA in the BIOS of my laptop but there isn't an option for me to change it to the IDE setting? Th...

closeup22

Unfound refresh button

Hello, Searched around my Acer, I'm a virgin to all computers!!!!!, can't find the refresh button!!! Thought I'd find it on the tools menu but had no...

closeup22

Show desktop icon in quick launch

Hello, I have mistakenly delete the show desktop icon in the Quick Launch,,, For other shortcuts like internet explorer , i have added them in Quick...

closeup22

Prepare this blank disc

Hello, Whenever I insert a CD/DVD my computer takes no action after spinning for a few moments. Then I go to MY Computer and click on the drive and ...

closeup22
Results 17501 - 17550 out of a total of 24,655