Windows XP Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1001 - 1050 of about 3,720
  • xp pc not start Closed

hi, my computer will not load windows up and I was wondering if you could help. I Get the message windows\system32\config\system. I have the XP cd ...

johnjoe | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 4, 2013
    4 replies
  • my windows Closed

Hello. I have a problem in Windows XP. When I open a window...Window icon in the taskbar is not displayed. When I press the Minimize button..Windo...

sarah.srk | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 4, 2013
    1 reply
  • how to free download bluetooth for Windows XP Closed

plz tell me how to make free download bluetooth for Windows XP

imranyousaf70 | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • admin password for sotware installation Closed

Hello, I am windows XP user. i want get admin password for sotware installation . i try this tips "Net user Administrator *" the command prope...

sriharshamca | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 1, 2013
    1 reply
  • Old PC a New PC connection Closed

Hi! If you all ready have PC connected to the internet , and you want to transfer the cable to a new PC, and doesn't work . What is the problem? And t...

poochie725 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • windows script host Closed

hi everyone, my name is Basiru Sambou. I have a laptop DELL LATITUDE/ D420. It used to work fined, but now i start my laptop it always show me message...

bass10 | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • window explorer doesnt respond Closed

Hello, Thanks for the good work being done in here. Pls i was using my p.c(window xp)without UPS due to d fault it recently developed when suddenly...

Alkene | Latest reply: jack4rall May 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • TALLY ERP 9 Closed

my tally erp 9 is not responding to any command

shrinivas sh... | Latest reply: shrinivas sharma May 27, 2013
    0 replies
  • Automatically restart my computer wen i play videos Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my computer my pc automaticaly restart wen I play videos . it will works fine all other tasks such as internet, pr...

ayodhya | Latest reply: jack4rall May 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • My destop -start up - tools bar are not working Closed

Dear friend ! My computer is LG with Window Xp home edition ( delux ). When I installed the Avira antivirus , my computer is not running properly ....

GABS80 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Wireless connection shows limited or no connectivity. Closed

I recently reformatted my laptop into Windows XP Home Edition SP2. When I try to connect to the WiFi, it shows that the connection has limited or no c...

durga93 | Latest reply: Ambucias May 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • Dell Inspiron 6000 (was given to me) Closed

I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 that was given to me. It has definitely had hard drive work done to it and I need it to be set back to factory settings. ...

GeorgiaMamma13 | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 21, 2013
    2 replies
  • improve my computer speed Closed

How to improve my computer speed. Thankyou

kennedyganesan | Latest reply: jack4rall May 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • dell inspiron 530 Closed

Hello, I have dell inspiron530 with 1gb memory I try to add another memory to the remaining slot but it doesn't work should I change the system ...

ericekpe | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • NEW 17 IN. LAPTOP Closed

WHERE CAN I FIND A NEW 17 IN. LAPTOP WITH XP PRO

webworm | Latest reply: webworm May 15, 2013
    0 replies
  • Forgot administrator password I am locked out Solved/Closed

Hello, I accidentally disabled all of my user accounts including the administrator. Now, I am locked out. Cannot remember password for administrat...

jeff | Latest reply: wlckedDreamz May 14, 2013
    6 replies
  • my dell inspiron 1525 is dying...please need your help! Closed

my laptop boots, but doesn't make any sound, and remains just black, displaying only the cursor; after several minutes or even hours, it would make sh...

lambala | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • Can't boot Windows XP reinstallation CD Solved/Closed

Hey guys, I'm wanting to do a clean install of Windows XP on a Dell Dimension 9150 but the computer cannot seem to boot up the reinstallation CD wh...

Mattitude | Latest reply: sunny May 13, 2013
    13 replies
  • In Windows XP, how do I switch to the Windows Classic View, Closed

In Windows XP, how do I switch to the Windows Classic View, Classic theme, or Classic Control Panel?

sandraamira | Latest reply: Swii May 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • Can't get anything to load Closed

Hello, I'm not sure what's wrong with my computer! I try to get on Mozilka Firefox but it keeps trying to load. Facebook to. My computer worked yest...

jweaver1264 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • no taskbar and icons plzzzzzzz ppl. Closed

I have a pc with pentium 4 and xp sp2 i was just surfing on internet tommorow for antivirus and after some time my pc became too slow. Then after immi...

ravi....... | Latest reply: Ambucias May 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • pc automatic restart. Closed

PC won't get started my pc not open and automatic restart

deepsona | Latest reply: jack4rall May 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • i loss all my extension in my windows xp Solved/Closed

anybody plss?? who can suggest me what to do. i accidentally deleted all my registry.. now i cant open any application .. i tried to download .reg .i...

jmf123 | Latest reply: jmf123 May 9, 2013
    2 replies
  • Internet options And Other Settings Closed

I Need help from a Person who "Realy knows" what they are talking about,in the area of the Computer Settings on my windows xp home edition...I had a g...

bonezz777 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • hardrive problems Closed

When I turn my hardrive on the monitor says no signal vga and no signal dv1 and says going to sleep what does that mean? Thanks

sunshine47 | Latest reply: jack4rall May 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • when insatall win xp blue screen error Closed

Hello, i also change sata ti ide but when i change to ide my laptop go in loop after first screen and i have ro swich off manually.my laptop has win...

pratik90599 | Latest reply: Zohaib R May 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • Blue screen during the installation of windows xp Solved/Closed

Hello, I am receiving an error while starting windows xp on my 10 year old computer (D845PEBT2) that says "Windows cannot start because the following...

kdhakal | Latest reply: kdhakal May 4, 2013
    6 replies
  • Acer Aspire 5920 Win XP SP2 wont shutdown Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a Acer Aspire 5920 Win XP SP2 and the computer wont shutdown. it will freeze when comes to shutting down. please help..

Rony | Latest reply: nick May 3, 2013
    10 replies
  • Password unknown Closed

I bought a computer at a yard sale and was told that I would have to reinstall Windows XP on it. When I turned the computer on, XP is still on it bu...

Auntteene | Latest reply: Ambucias May 2, 2013
    1 reply
  • can't open the "Recycle Bin" Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me, please? i can't open the "Recycle Bin". when I right-clicked it, these 4 options appeared: "Cut" "Paste" "Create S...

raynechelle | Latest reply: raynechelle Apr 30, 2013
    2 replies
  • windows xp hp recovery disc down loaded to my Toshiba tecra Closed

Hello, I have downloaded HP Windows XP recovery disc to my Toshiba Tecra 8100. Download was complete and it restarted and everytime I re...

mikeirish | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 29, 2013
    3 replies
  • how to get copy for Toshiba tecra 8100 Closed

I need to use my dell laptop and download a Toshiba Tecra 8100 recovery disc to another disc so I can use it to restore my Toshiba Tecra 8100 notebook...

7mike7 | Latest reply: mikeirish Apr 28, 2013
    4 replies
  • Change Windows XP welcome screen Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to know how to change the Windows XP welcome Screen Background and NOT the Login screen background. does anyone know how? I Remin...

Dustrun | Latest reply: wajid Apr 28, 2013
    12 replies
  • extremely green with computers / extremely fast learner Closed

Hello, specs: DELL/DIMENSION3000 MB*E210882 windowsXP I have no sound.@ all. it displays the message saying it is unable to play...

spiderman36 | Latest reply: spiderman36 Apr 27, 2013
    1 reply
  • how to access denied D drive in xp Closed

I have a problem accessing one of my drives. I changed permissions on one of the folders on the drive in question. Now I can't access that drive at al...

sp.arakkonamdn | Latest reply: sp.arakkonamdn Apr 27, 2013
    0 replies
  • Lost XP Window Install disk Closed

I need the XP install disk, I have the product code.

myerd | Latest reply: myerd Apr 26, 2013
    3 replies
  • Login failure Solved/Closed

I am using Easy One Siver Notebook,Model 7521N installed with Windows Xp,I cant get past Login,it just logs off Automaticaly,I have tried reinstalling...

villapat | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 26, 2013
    3 replies
  • How do u reduce size of icons and text on xp Solved/Closed

Hello, how do I reduce the size of icons and text on windows xp it was fine until my daughter who says she hasn't touched anything went on there, no...

dumbo | Latest reply: OPE Apr 26, 2013
    3 replies
  • The iPhone vs desk top. Closed

My iPhone is recognized on my PC. It shows up in connections when you put the USB into the computer tower. But the PC says cable is not connected and...

Whatcha | Latest reply: Whatcha Apr 26, 2013
    0 replies
  • problem with tray icons in taskbar Solved/Closed

Hello, Today I run a registry file named killtray.reg it permantly hide my tray icons in taskbar near clock. Now I try a lot but could not undo...

acrossn | Latest reply: acrossn Apr 25, 2013
    2 replies
  • Black screen on bootup Closed

YesterdatiI set my tablet on my keyboard of my laptop. It pressed some keys and now I have a black screen. Any idea what keys I can press to return ...

BrentL | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • system not showing any icons Closed

i set my system regedit at 1000 and restart when it restart it not showing any icons except task manager

nikita360403 | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • printer issue Closed

printer spooler error in winxp... if i want to add printer 'operation could not complete' error i need solution please...

tyagu | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • Dell Desktop installing Win XP Closed

OK - so everybody is happy with the answer about the blue screen when trying to set up Win XP. But truth is - the answers given don't really solve MY ...

longnecklover | Latest reply: longnecklover Apr 20, 2013
    0 replies
  • audio driver problem Closed

Hello, I don't know the series of my motherboard. I want any audio driver which can run on any mercury mother board. Configuration: Windows 7...

om | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • Spacebar key put dots instead of spacing Closed

hi, my machine has experienced some problem. my keyboard when i want to space it put dots instead of spacing. my machine is dell and ms 2007. ...

kenga | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • problem in updating windows Closed

Hello, I am Shivam wanted to knew about my windows xp.I am having windows xp with service pack2.I got an error 0x80244019 when i try to update my wi...

shivammishrarlb | Latest reply: jack4rall Apr 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • Downloads Always{timed-out} Solved/Closed

Hello, I have dial-up,its all we can get here; Use to be some what fast(for dialup) now slow{23kbs/33kbs} use to run at 48/50kbs??? Also when try to d...

bonezz777 | Latest reply: bonezz777 Apr 16, 2013
    3 replies
  • How to repair Windows XP Solved/Closed

Hello booting with xp cd I am shivam wanted to know about how to boot with my Windows xp cd.I am having some problems so I decided to repir my inst...

shivammishrarlb | Latest reply: aquarelle Apr 12, 2013
    2 replies
  • Problem booting from USB stick Closed

Hi, I've got an old desktop computer running on XP. Since the past week or so I have been getting a BSOD (UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME). I've still got ...

jwright | Latest reply: Zohaib R Apr 11, 2013
    5 replies