Outlook.com for Android - Download attachments to a custom folder
Outlook.com app for Android give you the ability to save attachments to the folder of your choice. To configure this option:
- Launch the Outlook.com app.
- Tap on the Menu button (3 vertical dots) > Settings.
- Go to "General" settings.
- Tap on "Attachments settings".
- Uncheck "Use default folder".
- Tap on "Attachment folder" and browse for the folder of your choice.
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 29, 2014 at 07:06 AM by ninha25.