Facebook disable account

Ask a question waqas170 2Posts Sunday July 16, 2017Registration date July 16, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 16, 2017 at 09:04 AM by waqas170
Hi there.
i had deactivated my Facebook account 16 day ago
I have tried each and every forms of appeal for getting my account back mentioned in this website and other disabled help websites using my Government issued ID and document of my college Degree but I am not receiving any of their responses which is weird.
my personal account is disabled" in which Facebook replied to the email I provided which was attached to the account
I used same forms many different forms as well some had confirm my name or confirm my identity as title.
this is my very old account and I am in a deep trouble in getting their response
will appreciate any help regarding it.
See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
This happened to me on Friday
Have you had any solutions yet please
waqas170 2Posts Sunday July 16, 2017Registration date July 16, 2017 Last seen - Jul 16, 2017 at 09:04 AM
i reported 27 time. and diffrent forms but could not received any reply from facebook
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hello

You message is somewhat confusing.

In the one hand you say that you are not receiving any response and on the other hand you write that Facebook replied to the email I provided which was attached to the account.

What was Facebook's reply ? Why would you submit documents ? Did Facebook asked you for documents ?

Have you read this ?:

https://www.facebook.com/help/212666185422169?helpref=related
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?