This article explains how to change your Gmail account profile photo in the Gmail app on your Android or iOS device, or on desktop.
How to change your Gmail profile picture on your computer?
- Sign in to your Gmail account, click the cog icon, and select Settings.
- Next, head to the General tab, scroll to My picture, and click Select a picture.
- Select an image from your PC and upload it. You can use any JPG, GIF, or PNG file. Crop the image if needed, and then, click Apply Changes.
- The last step is to set the visibility of your profile picture. Select either Visible to everyone or Visible only to people I can chat with:
- Click Save Changes to finalize your settings.
How to change your profile picture in the Gmail app (Android/iPhone)?
Open the Gmail app on your cell phone or tablet.
Tap on your profile picture at the top right corner and select the camera icon.
Next, choose Change or Add profile picture.
Select your new profile picture, adjust it and finally tap on Save as profile picture.
- Change profile pic on gmail
- How to add profile picture in gmail from mobile
- How to change profile pic in gmail
- Change profile picture on messenger without facebook [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Change Instagram profile picture: on app, without posting > Guide
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account? > Guide
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop > Guide
- Change username on Spotify: from your desktop or cell phone > Guide
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail?
- Delete search history in the Gmail app: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to turn off important in Gmail?
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail?
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- How old is my Google account?
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- How to send emails as attachments in Gmail
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- What Is Gmail Go?
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC