This article explains how to change your Gmail account profile photo in the Gmail app on your Android or iOS device, or on desktop.
How to change your Gmail profile picture on your computer?
- Sign in to your Gmail account, click the cog icon, and select Settings.
- Next, head to the General tab, scroll to My picture, and click Select a picture.
- Select an image from your PC and upload it. You can use any JPG, GIF, or PNG file. Crop the image if needed, and then, click Apply Changes.
- The last step is to set the visibility of your profile picture. Select either Visible to everyone or Visible only to people I can chat with:
- Click Save Changes to finalize your settings.
How to change your profile picture in the Gmail app (Android/iPhone)?
Open the Gmail app on your cell phone or tablet.
Tap on your profile picture at the top right corner and select the camera icon.
Next, choose Change or Add profile picture.
Select your new profile picture, adjust it and finally tap on Save as profile picture.
- Gmail profile change
- How to change gmail profile picture on phone
- How to change profile picture in gmail
- Gmail password hacked and recover email changed > Forum - Gmail
- Stolen phone and hacked my Gmail account > Forum - Gmail
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email > Guide
- Free Fire account transfer: Facebook to Gmail, request > Guide
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account? > Guide
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- How to turn off important in Gmail?
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail?
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail?
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Delete search history in the Gmail app: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- How old is my Google account?
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- What Is Gmail Go?
- How to send emails as attachments in Gmail
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail