An announcement was published on the WhatsApp blog, in which the company specified that it still has no access to the content of users' correspondence, and, accordingly, will not pass it on to third parties: "WhatsApp was built on a simple idea: what you share with your friends and family stays between you. This means we will always protect your personal conversations with end-to-end encryption so that neither WhatsApp nor Facebook can see these private messages. It’s why we don’t keep logs of who everyone’s messaging or calling. We also can’t see your shared location and we don’t share your contacts with Facebook".
It also says that "No one will have their account suspended or deleted on February 8. We're also going to do a lot more to clear up the misinformation around how privacy and security work on WhatsApp. We’ll then go to people gradually to review the policy at their own pace before new business options are available on May 15"
It is important to say that user data has already been shared between WhatsApp and Facebook since July 2020. However, until that time, it was possible to choose whether or not to have your information distributed, but this is no longer allowed.
- Improvement of the delivery system and security;
- Suggestion of friends, groups and new connections;
- Content customization;
- Display of more relevant ads;
- Assistance in completing purchases and transactions.
Another new feature implemented and to be accepted in the new data policy is the integration between Facebook services and WhatsApp to use Facebook Pay to pay for purchases made by WhatsApp. WhatsApp was purchased by Facebook six years ago. At the time, the company issued a statement saying that user privacy would be maintained, which will no longer be true from 2021 onwards.
- How to update WhatsApp on Z4 Tizen [solved] > Forum - WhatsApp
- WhatsApp on Nokia E63 [solved] > Forum - Nokia
- You have guessed the code too many times. Please contact customer support for as [solved] > Forum - WhatsApp
- Nokia E63 i want whats app whats compacteble for my mobil phone [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Download Shareit on Samsung z4 [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- How to message yourself on WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- WhatsApp desktop app: video call, Mac, Windows
- How to transfer messages from WhatsApp to Telegram
- How to send a message to an unsaved number on WhatsApp
- How to view all shared media on WhatsApp
- How to recover a banned WhatsApp account
- Blocked on WhatsApp: how to know, status, last seen, ticks
- How to forward messages on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android
- Create WhatsApp link: with message, with name, for group
- Transfer WhatsApp messages: to new phone, android to iPhone
- WhatsApp supported phone list: 2021, Blackberry, Nokia
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp message bombs
- The best WhatsApp alternative: app, 2021, for video call
- Deactivate a WhatsApp account: without phone, temporarily
- Refresh WhatsApp contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How many types of WhatsApp are there?
- How to turn off WhatsApp Web notifications
- How to fix contacts not showing up WhatsApp: android, iPhone
- How to download and send files on WhatsApp
- How to use enter to send messages on WhatsApp
- Listen to WhatsApp audio without sender knowing: iPhone, app
- Change WhatsApp date and time: Android, iOS, Windows phone
- How to appear offline on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, web
- Transfer WhatsApp Stickers: to Telegram, Android, iPhone
- How to customize LED notifications on WhatsApp
- How to disconnect WhatsApp from Google Drive
- Get the WhatsApp verification code: online, by email, mobile