Having the link to a WhatsApp account can be extremely useful if you use the application for your business. It is also very practical if you simply want to get in touch with other people more quickly and easily, without having to open your phone book and manually record your contact details. Read on to discover how you can create a WhatsApp link.
What is a WhatsApp link for?
Creating a link for your WhatsApp account can help you connect with customers and enhance your brand position. When activated, the user will be automatically redirected to a conversation with your number, which also allows you to schedule standard messages to start the dialogue. By adding the link to your brand's Instagram profile, the user can start chatting with you directly and with a single click, without having to save your number or you having to open the WhatsApp app.
This option is available to all users, although it is best used for commercial accounts because by posting your number link online, you allow anyone to access your account and send you messages.
How to create a WhatsApp Link?
The process of creating a link for WhatsApp is extremely simple. You can even create it manually. Here is the form to follow:
This way, you only need to exchange the information you include in Your Number with the person you wish to communicate with. Don't forget that you need to insert the international calling code (see international dialing codes here) or your area code (regional prefix).
Note: don’t add spaces or the '+' symbol before the number.
How to link to WhatsApp with a message?
This WhatsApp technology also allows you to insert a standard message into your conversations with customers and others. This default message will allow a user who enters a conversation with you through your WhatsApp link to receive a quick, automatic response. If you would like to add a message, just make a small change to the format of the link. This is a form to follow:
For example, if your phone number is 123123123 and you want to insert the message "Hello, nice to meet you". As the link cannot contain any spaces, you must replace the spaces with the sequence %20. In this case, your link will look like this:
How to use a link generator for WhatsApp?
If you want to do all this manually, there are several free WhatsApp link generators available on the Internet where you only have to insert some data to create a link for you. Most link generator allow you to customise the link name with your name. One of the most popular services is Create WhatsApp Links.
Fill in the gaps and submit your telephone number, your message and click on Preview. If you are satisfied with the final link, click on Generate link.
The link will then appear and you will only need to copy and share it on your social networks and with your contacts or clients to facilitate their communication with you.
Need more help with WhatsApp? Look at our forum!
- How to appear offline on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, web
- Change WhatsApp date and time: Android, iOS, Windows phone
- Transfer WhatsApp Stickers: to Telegram, Android, iPhone
- Get the WhatsApp verification code: online, by email, mobile
- Listen to WhatsApp audio without sender knowing: iPhone, app
- How to fix contacts not showing up WhatsApp: android, iPhone
- How many types of WhatsApp are there?
- Group video call on WhatsApp: desktop, web, iPhone
- Deactivate a WhatsApp account: without phone, temporarily
- How to disconnect WhatsApp from Google Drive
- How to turn off WhatsApp Web notifications
- Refresh WhatsApp contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- WhatsApp voice changer: app, iPhone, male to female
- How to delete WhatsApp contact: not in address book, iPhone
- How to customize LED notifications on WhatsApp
- How to create WhatsApp contact shortcut: iPhone, Android
- Use WhatsApp with two numbers: iPhone, Android, same phone
- How to use enter to send messages on WhatsApp
- How to know if someone is spying on your WhatsApp
- Transfer WhatsApp messages: to new phone, android to iPhone
- How to forward messages on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android
- Blocked on WhatsApp: how to know, status, last seen, ticks
- How to download and send files on WhatsApp
- How to view all shared media on WhatsApp
- Recover WhatsApp messages: without backup, iPhone, Android
- WhatsApp supported phone list: 2021, Blackberry, Nokia
- How to message yourself on WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- How to create Memoji WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, stickers
- How to recover a banned WhatsApp account
- How to delete WhatsApp account: permanently, without phone
- How to see starred messages in WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- Send photos WhatsApp: iPhone, without compressing, Android
- How to block contacts on WhatsApp: iPhone, permanently
- Hide WhatsApp conversation: Android, iPhone
- Create stickers for WhatsApp: online, iPhone, on PC
- How to reduce data usage on WhatsApp: video call, on iPhone
- Turn off WhatsApp notifications: for one group, sound
- How to delete WhatsApp messages: for everyone, permanently
- WhatsApp desktop app: video call, Mac, Windows
- WhatsApp vs Telegram: users, features, privacy
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp message bombs
- Create a WhatsApp chatbot: for business, for website, free
- How to backup WhatsApp chat: Android, to iPhone, to PC
- How to get a WhatsApp QR code on mobile
- How to reduce WhatsApp storage: Android, iPhone, data
- How to transfer messages from WhatsApp to Telegram
- How to Schedule messages on WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- How to protect WhatsApp: with Password, with Fingerprint
- The best alternative to WhatsApp: 2021, privacy, video call
- How to change WhatsApp privacy settings: iPhone, Android
- Change WhatsApp background: iPhone, color, for one contact
- How to send large files with WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
- How to send a message to an unsaved number on WhatsApp
- WhatsApp's new policy 2021: safe or not?
- How to share location on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android
- Stop WhatsApp saving photos: iPhone, iOS, Android, Samsung
- How to turn on dark mode in WhatsApp: iOS, iPhone, Android
- How to change WhatsApp group privacy settings
- How to enable on disappearing messages on WhatsApp