Having the link to a WhatsApp account can be extremely useful if you use the application for your business. It is also very practical if you simply want to get in touch with other people more quickly and easily, without having to open your phone book and manually record your contact details. Read on to discover how you can create a WhatsApp link.
What is a WhatsApp link for?
Creating a link for your WhatsApp account can help you connect with customers and enhance your brand position. When activated, the user will be automatically redirected to a conversation with your number, which also allows you to schedule standard messages to start the dialogue. By adding the link to your brand's Instagram profile, the user can start chatting with you directly and with a single click, without having to save your number or you having to open the WhatsApp app.
This option is available to all users, although it is best used for commercial accounts because by posting your number link online, you allow anyone to access your account and send you messages.
How to create a WhatsApp Link?
The process of creating a link for WhatsApp is extremely simple. You can even create it manually. Here is the form to follow:
This way, you only need to exchange the information you include in Your Number with the person you wish to communicate with. Don't forget that you need to insert the international calling code (see international dialing codes here) or your area code (regional prefix).
Note: don’t add spaces or the '+' symbol before the number.
How to link to WhatsApp with a message?
This WhatsApp technology also allows you to insert a standard message into your conversations with customers and others. This default message will allow a user who enters a conversation with you through your WhatsApp link to receive a quick, automatic response. If you would like to add a message, just make a small change to the format of the link. This is a form to follow:
For example, if your phone number is 123123123 and you want to insert the message "Hello, nice to meet you". As the link cannot contain any spaces, you must replace the spaces with the sequence %20. In this case, your link will look like this:
How to use a link generator for WhatsApp?
If you want to do all this manually, there are several free WhatsApp link generators available on the Internet where you only have to insert some data to create a link for you. Most link generator allow you to customise the link name with your name. One of the most popular services is Create WhatsApp Links.
Fill in the gaps and submit your telephone number, your message and click on Preview. If you are satisfied with the final link, click on Generate link.
The link will then appear and you will only need to copy and share it on your social networks and with your contacts or clients to facilitate their communication with you.
- How to Create a WhatsApp Link
- How To Make a Custom Bitly URL
- Inserting an Hyperlink in an Excel Worksheet
- How to Insert Clickable Links in an Email
- Create Contact Shortcuts in WhatsApp
- Transfer WhatsApp messages: to new phone, android to iPhone
- WhatsApp supported phone list: 2021, Blackberry, Nokia
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp message bombs
- The best WhatsApp alternative: app, 2021, for video call
- Deactivate a WhatsApp account: without phone, temporarily
- Refresh WhatsApp contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How many types of WhatsApp are there?
- How to turn off WhatsApp Web notifications
- How to fix contacts not showing up WhatsApp: android, iPhone
- How to download and send files on WhatsApp
- How to use enter to send messages on WhatsApp
- Listen to WhatsApp audio without sender knowing: iPhone, app
- Change WhatsApp date and time: Android, iOS, Windows phone
- How to appear offline on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android, web
- Transfer WhatsApp Stickers: to Telegram, Android, iPhone
- How to customize LED notifications on WhatsApp
- How to disconnect WhatsApp from Google Drive
- Get the WhatsApp verification code: online, by email, mobile