Microsoft Outlook is the perfect email client for people who want to manage all their email addresses in one single app.
Microsoft Outlook continues to be the prefered email client among millions of users around the globe. Its modern interface allows you to manage multiple accounts from different email suppliers simultaneously. Moreover, the software perfectly synchronizes with your calendar and your personal files stored in the cloud. This is our Outlook download page.
- Outlook offers you a clear and intuitive interface to manage your email. Received messages can be displayed in different order, such as by received date or by importance.
- The software boasts intelligent search filters that help you better organize your work and find the messages you are looking for. Outlook suggests keywords and it remembers your previous queries.
- Microsoft Outlook also allows you to configure automatic replies for when you are absent, add signatures to your emails and create custom domains.
- It is compatible with other mail clients, meaning you can manage and synchronize email from providers such as Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
- With Outlook you have easy access to your event calendar. If you wish, you can share your agenda with other users in your organization so that they are aware of your activities.
- The application allows you to synchronize your Skype contacts , create groups and have chat conversations without leaving your inbox.
- When attaching files, you can do it from your computer's hard drive or from your OneDrive account. You are entitled to 1 TB of free storage space in the Microsoft cloud.
- There are also various accessibility features for people with special needs, such as voice-controlled navigation and compatibility with assistive devices.
- With the Microsoft To Do option, you can also create task lists to prioritize the most urgent ones.
Is it free?
Outlook is one of the few Microsoft Office tools that can be enjoyed for free as a standalone or web-based application. However, there are many premium features that need to be unlocked by acquiring a Microsoft 365 license. You can either purchase it as a single license of the Microsoft Office pack or as a part of the Microsoft 365 pack. As usual, the more user licenses your plan will include, the less it will cost you per user. Microsoft offers a 1-month free trial period for new users.
The Office license is sold as a one-time purchase you have to pay up-front and has no upgrade option which means that you will have to pay at full price if you want to upgrade to a new major release.
The Office 365 plan includes all the up-to-date Microsoft office software in a single seamless integrated experience. It also offers extra online storage and advanced collaboration features. With Office 365 you no longer have to worry about using the last version of your office software.
Microsoft has a very flexible commercial business model so you will be able to choose among different plans depending on your needs. It includes the Family plan which allows you to share Microsoft Outlook with several other people, and the Personal plan if you only need one license.
Microsoft has a special subscription plan for companies and enterprises which depends on your type of business and your company’s size, and of course there are also special plans for students and teachers. Find all the available offers on Microsoft's official website.
If you are not interested in the other services that come with Microsoft 365 you have the option to purchase a MS Outlook license separately. A standalone license for 1 PC costs $159.99.
Is it safe?
Outlook is a totally secure application. Its features the same security protocols that are used by Microsoft for its business clients, including data encryption for inbox and for sent messages, detection and deactivation of suspicious content (spam, scams, viruses and other types of malware) and recovery of important emails and attachments in OneDrive.
The desktop version of Microsoft Outlook is without a doubt the most trusted and widely used email client on the market. Nonetheless, there are a couple of very good alternatives out there. Perhaps the most famous one is the completely free to use Mozilla Thunderbird. Other free email apps worth giving a try are ProtonMail and Foxmail.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2016.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bits) or 2 GB RAM (32-bits).
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 9 or later, WDDM 2.0 or higher, and 128 MB graphics memory.
- Storage: 4 GB available disk space.
- Browser: The most recent version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Rename your Outlook email address
- Refresh Outlook inbox automatically
- Reset Outlook to factory default settings
- Outlook download for pc free
- Microsoft mail outlook - Best answers
- Outlook download - Best answers
- Outlook 401 error ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Shazam for pc - Guide
- Can't access facebook on pc ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Pc restarting on its own - How-To - Windows
- Spotify group session pc - Guide