Hardware acceleration is a technique in which a computer's hardware is forced to perform faster than usual. This technique is used with computing tasks that require more power and processing, such as graphics or video processing. Unfortunately, using the hardware graphics acceleration feature can sometimes slow down a program or your computer in general. If this happens, it's best to turn off the feature to get your computer running normally.
How To Disable Hardware Graphics Acceleration
Open Outlook, and click on File > Options > Mail.
In the right pane under the Compose Messages section, click Editor Options.
A new window will open. Select the Advanced tab.
In the right pane labeled Display, check Disable hardware graphics acceleration:
Click Apply to save your settings.
- Outlook disable hardware graphics acceleration
- Disable hardware acceleration outlook - Best answers
- Outlook hardware acceleration - Best answers
- Fifa 08 requires hardware graphics acceleration - Forum - Video Games
- Requires hardware graphics acceleration - Forum - Hardware
- Fifa 08 requires hardware graphics acceleration windows 10 - Forum - Video Games
- Problem with WebGL graphics acceleration - Forum - Laptop
- FIFA-08 slow down during M-LAN - Forum - Video Games