Opera used to allow you to download torrents (BiT torrent protocol) directly via its interface, without using any P2P client. Upon downloading a magnet link (e.g downloading Ubuntu) under Opera, you would be prompted to choose if you want to start downloading your torrent via Opera or the P2P software installed on your system. This no longer appears to be a feature supported by the most recent versions of Opera. If you are still using an older version that you have not updated, then the following method may still work.
How To Download Torrents with Opera
Select Opera and Click on Save and choose a location to store your file and press OK to start the download. You can view the progress of the operation at any time , in the Opera download manager (CTRL +J).
Image: © GillC - Shutterstock.com
- Opera torrent
- Torrent opera - Best answers
- Opera torrent download - Best answers
- Gt2.redirector.opera.com - Forum - Android
- Opera version ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Review your network setting ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Disable Automatic Redirection in Opera - How-To - Opera
- Getting redirected - Forum - Network