Desktop Window Manager Session Manager is a service that renders transparent windows, live task thumbnails, high-resolution monitor support, window layering and much more on your PC. Sometimes this function slows down your computer and you might want to switch it off for a while. In this article, we explain to you how to disable the Desktop Window Manager.
How to Disable the Desktop Window Manager Session Manager on Windows 7
To disable the Desktop Window Manager Session Manager on Widows 7 (if you don't use Aero), follow these steps:
1) Click on the Start button and type services.msc in the search field. Then, press Enter.
2) In the Services window, look for the following entry: Desktop Window Manager Session Manager.
3) Double click on it and set the Startup type as Disabled.
4) Finally, click OK to save changes.
Photo – 123rf.com
- Desktop window manager session manager
- Desktop window manager - Best answers
- Disable dwm windows 7 - Best answers
- Desktop icon manager ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to disable right click on desktop windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- Factory reset gateway desktop windows 10 - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to put yahoo icon on desktop windows 10 - Guide
- Fraps record desktop windows 10 - How-To - Screen capture