How to Disable The Software Protection Service on Windows 7
- Click on Start then type "services.msc" in the search field and press enter.
- In the "Services" window, look for the following entry:
- Software Protection
- Double click and set the "Startup type" as "Disabled"
Image © unsplash.com
- Click on OK to validate.
- Software protection service
- Software protection service windows 7 - Best answers
- Software protection - Best answers
- Software protection service stuck stopping ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Virtual disk service error the media is write protected ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Hp 32gb pen drive write protected remove software - How-To - USB
- Kingston usb write protected error repairing software - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- HP 32 GB Pen Drive "Write Protected" error - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
This document, titled « Disable The Software Protection Service on Windows 7 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).