How to Fix the Problem
- Click on Start --> In search bar, type power options and press Enter.
- "Select a power plan" window will be opened. Clik on "Change plan settings" next to "Balanced (recommended)".
- In "Turn off the display", select "Never" from the drop-down menu under both the options "On battery" and "Plugged in".
- Now click on "Save changes" button.
You can also read this article on what to do when your computer boots to a black screen.
Photo by Vlad Bagacian on Unsplash
- Lenovo laptop screen goes black randomly
- Lenovo laptop screen black - Best answers
- My lenovo laptop screen is black - Best answers
- Computer screen goes black every few seconds ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Lenovo laptop screen goes black when plugged in ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Lenovo laptop screen goes black but still running ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Hp laptop screen goes black randomly ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer laptop screen goes black randomly ✓ - Forum - Monitor
This document, titled « Lenovo Laptop Screen Goes Black », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).