Microsoft Outlook is available in several languages and allows you to easily and seamlessly switch between the languages of your choice. By default, the application will run in the language setting of your computer, but you can change these settings to your liking in just a few simple steps. This quick tutorial will show you how to change your language settings on the application.
How To Change Outlook Language Settings
From your Outlook.com home-screen, go to Settings > More mail settings:
Next, go to Customizing Outlook > Language.
Select the language of your choice from the list and then click Save to apply your settings:
- How to change language in outlook
- Outlook change language - Best answers
- Change outlook language - Best answers
- Change language outlook mac - Guide
- Inkscape change language - How-To - Inkscape
- Adobe reader change language - How-To - PDF
- Opera change language - How-To - Opera
- Utorrent change language - How-To - P2P