Windows Aero is a design setting that gives your desktop windows a glass-like, or translucent look. When enabled, Aero creates a light-weight look and feel for your desktop, making your applications and windows easier to find and access. This article will explain how to turn Windows Aero on or off, depending on your preferences.
Turn Aero on Windows 7 On or Off
Open a command prompt in administrator mode by clicking on Start followed by Run. Next, type
and press CTRL + Shift + Enter.
From here, you can either enable or disable Aero.
To disable Aero, type in
net stop uxsms
To enable Aero, use the command
net start uxsms
- Enable aero windows 7
- How to enable aero in windows 7 - Best answers
- Windows 7 aero - Best answers
- Enable touchpad windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- Advance to enable zoom windows 7 - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to enable touchpad on hp laptop windows 7 - Guide
- How to enable desktop background in windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- How to enable usb port in windows 7 using command prompt - Guide