In AIMP it is possible to automatically add files from removable drives to your music database. If you want to enable this option, follow the procedure outlined in the article below.
How to Add Files From Removable Drives
- Launch AIMP
- Click on the Main menu button > Preferences.
- Go to Plugins > Audio Library.
- Check "Automatically add files from removable drives to database".
- Click on Apply.
- How to add music to aimp android
- Aimp - Best answers
- How to use aimp android - Best answers
- Add music to picture for youtube - Guide
- How to add new emojis on android - How-To - Instant Messaging
- How to add music to sound picker - How-To - Android
- How to add music to gta san andreas - Guide
- How to add music to ipod without removing old ones - How-To - iPod
This document, titled « Automatically Add Files From Removable Drives to Your Music Database With AIMP », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).