If you want to allow your subscribers to tag you in the photos or videos published on your Facebook Page, follow the below procedure:
The procedure is as follows:
- Connect to your Facebook Page.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Edit the Tagging Ability section.
- Check Allow others to tag photos and videos posted by page_name
- Click on Save Changes.
- Allow users to tag you in photos published on your Facebook Page
- How to change photo on messenger without facebook ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- How to change profile photo on messenger without facebook - Guide
- Upload a photo of your id facebook ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Can you recover photos from a deleted facebook account ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Download all instagram photos from private user - Guide
This document, titled « Allow users to tag you in photos published on your Facebook Page », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).