One of the cool features offered by WhatsApp Messenger to its Android user base is the ability to customize the LED notification light. Using this feature will allow users to distinguish the receipt of WhatsApp messages from other app notifications on their device. This tutorial will explain how to find and customize the LED notifications on WhatsApp Messenger.
Change LED Notifications for WhatsApp
Open WhatsApp Messenger, and tap the Menu key (represented by 3 vertical dots) followed by Settings > Notifications.
Now select Choose a color to blink the notification light when a new message is received. A menu will appear with a list of different color options for the LED notification light. Select from any of the colors to change notification settings, or select None to turn the feature off:
Image: © prykhodov - 123RF.com
- What is light in whatsapp
- What is light option in whatsapp - Best answers
- What is light in whatsapp notification settings - Best answers
- What is notification light in whatsapp - How-To - WhatsApp
- Acer laptop blue light on but screen is black - Forum - Laptop
- How many types of whatsapp are available - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Whatsapp web time wrong - How-To - Mobile
- How to transfer whatsapp messages to new phone without backup - How-To - WhatsApp