Depending on a host of different factors, certain programs will look better when watched in a certain picture size. Like all TVs, the Samsung Smart TV allows you to change the size of the images on your screen.
Change Picture Size of Samsung Smart TV
Press the Menu button on your remote control, and select Picture > Picture Size. From here, you can adjust the picture size, position, and aspect ratio.
Scroll to Picture Size, and select 16:9, Wide Zoom, Zoom, 4:3, Screen Fit, Smart View 1, or Smart View 2.
Image: © Samsung.
- Samsung tv picture size
- Samsung tv zoomed in - Best answers
- How do i get my samsung tv picture to fit the screen? - Best answers
- How to adjust picture size on lg tv - How-To - Hardware
- Whatsapp status picture size - Forum - WhatsApp
- Samsung tv picture mode - How-To - Hardware
- Resume picture size in word - How-To - Word
- Xbox picture size - How-To - Platform