DISCLAIMER: Skype built-in games have been discontinued.
Whilst this is no longer an option on Skype, it is still possible to play games with your friends and family online. Within this selection of articles you will find the best online games, game sites and games stores for playing multiplayer games with your friends and family.
- The Best Online Escape Games and Apps
- The Best Crossplay Games (PC, PS4 , Xbox One, Switch)
- The Best Online Game Stores for PC Games
- The Best Free Online Gaming Sites
If you have an older version of Skype, then it still may be possible to play games, however you would both need to have the same old version.
How to Play Games on Skype
Skype App store has an exciting feature called "Play Games" that comes bundled with the Skype client for Windows and is pre-installed. You can play a host of free classic and innovative games with friends and family over the internet on Skype. Just click on extras, which will give you a series of gaming options like puzzles, words, casinos, arcade games, classic board games, and you can play solo, or have a multiplayer session on the web with friends.
Skype has a huge fan following on the web for its extras, including the "Play Games" feature. Skype games' popularity made game software companies expand their services by launching the GO Games platform that adds more features and games, to keep the gaming community happy.
Playing games on Skype is very simple. You just have to open a conversation window and click on extras. You will see a series of games you can play.
- By selecting your game, you will send an invitation to your friend
- If they take too long to respond, you can send send a message inviting them to accept
- Once the invitation has been accepted, you will find yourself in the game.